• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Pierce over Nairo? ridiculous. sorry dan but thats ********. ADHD twice? will, Pride, JG doom?

i looked at pierces today. what else does he have then lain infren and PS?

if ur gonna try that "2 fluke wins on adhd dont mean anything" plz stfu. he gimped diddy. thats what ur supposed to do. so what? wyatt picked iceys round 1 of set one and got decimated. after that no sandbagging occurred. f that lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I understand your love for your little brother, but perhaps you should have allowed him to attend Doom's event or KTAR so he could have scored more wins. Pierce is clearly better than Nairo skillwise and you know it, and Pierce's wins were more legit. Panelists saw his sets with ADHD. They were...silly. He gets them to count as wins to push him to 10th, but his wins over ADHD were still quite silly. Pierce beat Lain, Infern, and P~S? Awesome. That's better than I thought Pierce did actually. Infern just won a big Ohio tournament, lol.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
everything diem said is true.

its not even love for my brother. that ****s bs. pierce is the most inconsistent player nj and hes said it himself. Nairo got better as the season ended . and hes slowly turning into a top player. these rankings are bs this season. keitaro eazy and doom should see my point. idk if pierce is actually gonna side with the truth or not.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
lol nairo is beast, and nairo got 2 sets off of ADHD. the best player here, thats enough to get him to 5th. i dont think malcom, zucco, kai, me, etc got wins off the best player here. if anything nairo should be 1st rofl jp.

a wins a win. especially if nairo beat him again. thats no fluke, he even told me how to beat ADHD. but im not MK with 6 jumps and infinite gimping capabilities.

There should be a point system, that should make everything easier...

If you beat 25 level 1 enemies, then you can enjoy level 2. You show up to a level 20 boss and lay the crits down, you'll gain 5-6 levels. You other lowbies shouldn't be mad just because the boss missed him a few times.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
If you beat 25 level 1 enemies, then you can enjoy level 2. You show up to a level 20 boss and lay the crits down, you'll gain 5-6 levels. You other lowbies shouldn't be mad just because the boss missed him a few times.
so Boss is ADHD? so yea he should be liek top 6 or somethin.. he beat adhd twice! not once by fluke, twice, its for real. i saw the second game, it was indeed silly but, he knew what he was doing most the time.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Those wins were not silly, wtf Inui, that's HOW beat Diddy's, with gimping. That's how I beat ADH-D, NinjaL-ink, and even Alphaze-olot. Dashes were put in to stop name searching :p

I'm not saying that Nairo should be in front of Pierce but calling those ADHD wins silly is just silly.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i have one of the matches on my wii . the last game they played. it wasnt silly. they tried hard and adhd got tricked into his death twice

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I agree that the wins over ADHD had some degree of silliness to them. Beating Wyatt's ICs and then getting two insta-gimps is a little crazy, but it IS part of the matchup. Even if you equated the silliness of the matches to one set instead of two, a set over Wyatt is still worth a tiny bit more or the same than one over Lain. Infern + P~S is a strong combo, but Will + Doom + JG + PRiDE + bschung is good too.

Pierce also has been less active and much less impressive towards the end of the season. His bigger wins were in the VERY beginning and Nairo's most impressive were towards the closing. Nairo should be rewarded for his activity and more recent success, win(s, however you want to look at it) over the best player in the state, and higher quantity of wins.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
thank youuuuu

otherwise if beating adhd's iceys and pierce goin all falco gettin put into play, atomsk shouldnt have a win vs my suckish snake

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Oh dear. I expected a long argument when I got back, but only found a MM request. I hit a nerve.

We can do the same money match that I do with everyone in tourney. We will both put in 10$ to enter singles.

:040:

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Has anyone else seen Requiem for a Dream? I watched it today in school and I thought it was amazing.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
YO!!!!!!! I wanna have some spot on this list!!!! I think I did good enough for at least an honorable mention this time around. come on. Kelvin put up my stuff already (thank you kelvin) so go take another look at it. I only lost to one bad person and had some decent wins. at least give me some consideration plz. thank you

Cable

Smash Lord
Nairo! (my apprentice) shud get ranked high and every win he receieved should count especially the ADHD its only fair a set is a set seriously. and Gunblade if he dnt get ranked at least put him on the talented list he's worked real hard nd played his best so i demand you show him at least some respect thank you.

As for me im amazing LOL

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
How about everyone just plays a different game? :D

Everyone would be much happier then playing this silly game where you can ****ing trip like a clown randomly and lose the set, this is also the only fighting game were you can kill yourself, this isnt a big deal, but when it happens all you kids just make johns about it saying I would have won but i killed myself. Guess what you suck. You shouldnt have to change a game's pyshics to make it competitive( this game is, but to much random **** happens which makes it lame).

SSF4 is coming out soon, lets all play that together or other games, just anything but this lol

ADHD

Smash Hero
Pierce is better and should be higher. I thought it was common sense that he was better. You guys are hyping nairo a bit much, he's slightly above average. The two wins don't put him 5th wow.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
we never said 5th. just above pierce because of what theyve both done this season. who cares is pierce might be better? cables better than some people ranked above him this season and hes being ranked below them.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
This should get me higher than 15th! lol

Wins:

Devon3000
Lucky
Kris
Dr.Brawl
RizMF
John12346
Bebo
Bum
Xyro
BigM x2 (ranked 14th when this happened)
Pierce (ranked 8th when this happened)
Doom (ranked 9th when this happened)

Losses:

Nairo
Will x2
Jash
Anti
Kai
TakeOver
Shadow
PRiDE

There's liked ranked people on my list and stuffz so ya <3

EDIT: Also Nairo should be higher than Pierce because nairo beat me, and I beat pierce. get at the inui logic gah. <3 Pierce.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
ikon wins.

keitaro
vajaja 2X
BSC
kingtoon
daisho
nairo
big m
blackwaltz
p-wii
sin.
kevin chung (some kid in my school for 10 bux) XDDDD JV 6stocked him wit ICYS
cheese

i lost to

zucco
ally
adhd
ksizzle
jash
xzax
will

rank me im tooo good.

oh i went all IC from daisho's tourny and on. i occasionally went snake and diddit in MU i didnt know.

i also think i beat my bro in a 14 doller mm. but i might be wron or that might be last season.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
he said he was gunna beat me i choose IC and do some **** he's never seen. 0 to deathed him every stock. he never touched me we played wit 5 stocks and he was mario on pokemon stadium. i should get ranked higher then ally just b/c of this. XD jk.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
we never said 5th. just above pierce because of what theyve both done this season. who cares is pierce might be better? cables better than some people ranked above him this season and hes being ranked below them.
No, he's really not.

Anyways, I'm still waiting on Pierce's opinion. I don't know why he's being lame and avoiding the panelist stuff when Max texted him last night and informed him that he was needed.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
sorry no money:embarrass unless I get some 1337ass partner.
If Atomsk doesn't go, let's do it. Atomsk has been QQing a lot about Brawl and said he might take a break. If he goes, I'm obviously with him. You should check to see if he's going or not. If not, let's do this.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
also, you're not really waiting on pierce. keitaros already stated he disagrees with the list after i talked to him and wont put the list up until everyone discusses it again.

Top Bottom