• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
also, you're not really waiting on pierce. keitaros already stated he disagrees with the list after i talked to him and wont put the list up until everyone discusses it again.
Also, the decision isn't up to you, so shut up. :p

We were waiting on Pierce anyways. We are still going to wait on Pierce. Nairo vs Pierce is the only thing being discussed.

Zucco

Smash Master
Use this character against me in tournament. :)
lol you don't even know man, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!

I still don't even like Falco vs Meta and I've been training my Falco for awhile now. maybe I would use my TL if you went another character.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Also, the decision isn't up to you, so shut up. :p

We were waiting on Pierce anyways. We are still going to wait on Pierce. Nairo vs Pierce is the only thing being discussed.
maybe its not my decision but ive sure as hell showed 3 of ur panelists so far the truth and now their agreeing with me AND want a rediscussion . get ***** :psycho:

and also not really. kid vs doom. kid beat atomsk, kai, bsc, etc and in the process of beating atomsk, he won a horrible matchup. dooms beaten will (whats he done that impressive this season? he lost to cheese. sorry but really lol), hat, and then doom has a horrible loss like narutoakatyrell. dooms inconsistent and can lose to randoms sometimes. kids bad loss is jtails and that guy can pull upsets. looks like u dont pay attention to the scene as much as you say you do if i have to correct so much and im not a panelist

I am...Justice

also i addressed this earlier to doom but why the hell am i in front of zucco on the doubles list? are u guys on crack? i have hardly done anything this season in doubles while zuccos beaten inui n atomsk and other great teams. jeez. and pierce has two tournament wins with doubles. like really? lol *disappointed*

Zucco

Smash Master
also i addressed this earlier to doom but why the hell am i in front of zucco on the doubles list? are u guys on crack? i have hardly done anything this season in doubles while zuccos beaten inui n atomsk and other great teams. jeez. and pierce has two tournament wins with doubles. like really? lol *disappointed*
guess ill have to step up my game and beat Inui and Atomsk more then once a Season lol.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
zucco beat me in not one, not two, but 3 50 dollar mm's this new season. it happened this morning. it looks like zuccos got the lead so far!

edit:

KelvinTooGood (2:35:42 PM): kai should be ghetto
KelvinTooGood (2:35:50 PM): itd be
KelvinTooGood (2:35:52 PM): funny
KelvinTooGood (2:35:52 PM): lmao
Zdude623 (2:35:53 PM): lol
Zdude623 (2:36:05 PM): yo I gotta get the **** home to watch the new simpsons

oh my god!!

SetoKaiba97321 (2:43:30 PM): good afternoon XD
SetoKaiba97321 (2:43:43 PM): i was just fixing up my dew rag

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Keitaro, Im sure everyone in the state would love you if you put cool pictures depicting their own fav character or something like

ADHD = picture of a gay monkey or something
atomsk = ...uh i really dont know lol atomsk from flcl?
ksizzle = obviously miranda cosgrove
Inui = Inui? or some phoenix wright guy
Kai = bart or someone else from simpsons

etc etc. itd be amazing and well all suck your i mean love you. photoshop yoooooo

**** double post but im ksizzle so it doesnt matter

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
That's the only random I lost to and it was ridiculous circumstances. He's my ONLY bad loss the entire season, and it was obviously something that shouldn't have happened. I don't lose to randoms ever. Everyone has their bad days, this was a super hardcore one for me and it's known that the same thing wouldn't happen again. Same goes for Will losing to Cheese, outside of that he's placed top 10 consistently and has beaten good players (Inui, HAT, Clutch, Smurf, EE, JG, NinjaLink, Bizkit, Keitaro, Nick A, AKA Man from California, who anyone that attended Poly can vouch for). Three wins over this dude has to count for SOMETHING.

I'm inconsistent, but so is Kid. He can beat Atomsk one day and then lose to Jtails and Wes (who Bleachigo demolished hardcore one round later and beat Kid despite an SD at 5%) the next. Silly **** happens to everyone, whether it be cluelessness in a matchup, buffered fast fall dairs when they slide out of their shield near the edge, Rainbow Cruise, a bad day, etc. Call it johns if you wish (at least I'm not saying I didn't care :p), but it's how it goes.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Keitaro, Im sure everyone in the state would love you if you put cool pictures depicting their own fav character or something like

ADHD = picture of a gay monkey or something
atomsk = ...uh i really dont know lol atomsk from flcl?
ksizzle = obviously miranda cosgrove
Inui = Inui? or some phoenix wright guy
Kai = bart or someone else from simpsons

etc etc. itd be amazing and well all suck your i mean love you. photoshop yoooooo

**** double post but im ksizzle so it doesnt matter
I very much agree. I just assumed that nobody would be willing to take the time to do it.

I don't have the ability to be ghetto. I enjoy speaking english and wearing clothes that fit.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
That's the only random I lost to and it was ridiculous circumstances. He's my ONLY bad loss the entire season, and it was obviously something that shouldn't have happened. I don't lose to randoms ever. Everyone has their bad days, this was a super hardcore one for me and it's known that the same thing wouldn't happen again. Same goes for Will losing to Cheese, outside of that he's placed top 10 consistently and has beaten good players (Inui, HAT, Clutch, Smurf, EE, JG, NinjaLink, Bizkit, Keitaro, Nick A, AKA Man from California, who anyone that attended Poly can vouch for). Three wins over this dude has to count for SOMETHING.

I'm inconsistent, but so is Kid. He can beat Atomsk one day and then lose to Jtails and Wes (who Bleachigo demolished hardcore one round later and beat Kid despite an SD at 5%) the next. Silly **** happens to everyone, whether it be cluelessness in a matchup, buffered fast fall dairs when they slide out of their shield near the edge, Rainbow Cruise, a bad day, etc. Call it johns if you wish (at least I'm not saying I didn't care :p), but it's how it goes.
but inui logic wont work for you. you cant really beat most of those players he beat and you're character decimates his. hes also stated to having an mk problem. atomsk is bigger than anything you have and no inui logic there. i havent been able to beat atomsk and many havent for a while

nah yo kai you're ghetto! we're gonna put bart in a bandana throwing up gang signs for you

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm using my phone.

I think Nairo should be in front of Pierce and Both Kid and myself in front of Doom. We'll finishing discussions tonight.

Max Ketchum

The only MKs Will has lost to (excluding Inui this weekend) are myself and Anti.

If you're going to use characters as an example, Kid also did not beat Atomsk's top 2 characters (Dedede/MK). He beat his rusty ICs and Wario, but nobody's counting that against him. I'm not trying to use Inui logic. You made it seem like Will hasn't done anything this season, when in fact, he has done a great deal of things.

Obviously a win over Atomsk is stronger than my wins, but other than that I have him beat. After Atomsk, he only has Kai and bschung--a win over HAT is roughly as strong as one over Kai, and then my wins of lesser gravity like Squall/Gunblade/Xionix are just as good, if not better, than one over bschung (who hasn't done anything this season other than beat Malcolm, which you said was due to a fart problem). I also have PGN, who has steadily been proving himself to be good. I have a steady flow of solid wins whereas he has one very big one and one on par with mine.

It's close for sure, though.

Max Ketchum

Ooh, right. Forgot about that.

Wasn't it 5? The 10 was on the Wii because they didn't have the ability to make change properly, I believe. He did obliterate Brandon in draft crews later, though, there's no way that guy has problems with MK.

Zucco

Smash Master

Wasn't it 5? The 10 was on the Wii because they didn't have the ability to make change properly, I believe. He did obliterate Brandon in draft crews later, though, there's no way that guy has problems with MK.
o, I dunno what it was. I just remember seeing the 10 dollar bill.

daisho

Smash Lord

DM gave his johns about draft crews in the other thread and I tend to believe what he said because it makes sense.

Max Ketchum

What was it, that he tried to play careful? That's what he said at my house. If he noticed that wasn't working, he's in complete control over his playstyle and could have reverted to normal if he saw the other way wasn't working. I think the point still stands that Will isn't terrible against Meta Knight. He beat JG twice this season, who has tons and tons of Cable practice.

daisho

Smash Lord
Also... if you include draft crews then a win over me should be worth something because I beat zucco (even though in season my only semi decent win was ether)...
But yeah, Will is a great player and is being undervalued for you, I agree.

Max Ketchum

I'm not counting draft crews, I was trying to make a point that Will is pretty solid vs. MK. Draft crews won't count ever.

Btw, if people are using my losses as a tiebreaker vs. Kid, let it be known that I used Falco against Tyrell, a secondary of mine with 0 tournament accomplishments since last season.

Zucco

Smash Master
I'm not counting draft crews, I was trying to make a point that Will is pretty solid vs. MK. Draft crews won't count ever.

Btw, if people are using my losses as a tiebreaker vs. Kid, let it be known that I used Falco against Tyrell, a secondary of mine with 0 tournament accomplishments since last season.
Yo step up that Falco in tourney son. I got 3 whole wins in tourney with mine. 3!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
omg my forum name was changed!!! its so beautiful!!!

oh and Ace and I are teaming for P4.... EGGz!!! everywhere

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

Zucco

Smash Master

Eazy^

Pride^

Inui^

Keitaro^

Ether^

Ksizzle^

Kingz^

Wyatt^

Zucco^