• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
i just saying MK is the King of planking. Pit may **** w planking but MK ***** even harder, i never said i could **** plankers.
In some respects Pit's planking is equal to or better then MK's in terms of planking potential, considering Pit can fire off projectiles WHILE planking. Also have you seen Pit's upair?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I will.

I'm going to prove that I'm am the best Falco. I'm going to take both wins and make top 10, again. God I can't wait until I enter something and randomly get better again like in the summer. This will take place in the spring, sadly I'm trying to get school stuff done.

10goals

Oh btw I prolly won't be back until VC, so Kid and Keitaro can have fun for a while. I'm training with some gods until then.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I will.

I'm going to prove that I'm am the best Falco. I'm going to take both wins and make top 10, again. God I can't wait until I enter something and randomly get better again like in the summer. This will take place in the spring, sadly I'm trying to get school stuff done.

10goals

Oh btw I prolly won't be back until VC, so Kid and Keitaro can have fun for a while. I'm training with some gods until then.
More words.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
I will.

10goals

i never count u out, check Bums thread, if u entered, youll be ranked.

as for planking, imo MK still wins, projectile or not, MK PLank>Pit PLank>

You would not have made top ten this season. Currently, you are words. A bunch of words. I hate words. Come back it all up for once.
You would not have made top ten this season. Currently, you are words. A bunch of words. I hate words. Come back it all up for once.
10000quotes.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Singles:
1. ADHD :diddy:
2. Atomsk :dedede::metaknight::popo::wolf:
3. ksizzle :metaknight::snake::lucario:
4. Inui :metaknight::snake::ike:
5. Zucco :lucario:
6. MalcolmM :wario:
7. Cable :dk2:
8. Kai :sonic::diddy:
9. Pierce7d :marth:
10. Nairo :metaknight:
11. Doom :metaknight:
12. Kid :falco:
13. Keitaro :falco:
14. Seph :metaknight:
15. JG Wentworth :metaknight::rob:

Doubles:
1. Inui
2. Atomsk
3. ADHD
4. MalcolmM
5. ksizzle
6. Zucco
7. Doom
8. Pierce
9. dmbrandon
10. Keitaro

Talented but unranked players due to inactivity or barely missing the list:
-teh_spamerer :metaknight:
-RyokoYaksa :zelda::shiek:
-Eazy :marth::falco::shiek::toonlink:
-dmbrandon :metaknight:
-Bleachigo :falco:
-PRiDE :yoshi2:
-iKon :snake::popo::metaknight:
-Orion :metaknight::falco:
-Ether :snake::wolf:

Temporary list by Inui/Doom/Eazy/Keitaro, waiting on word from Pierce.

Zucco

Smash Master
I didnt move anywhere in anything, how boring!

Falco next to my name! DO IT!

erick gm14

Smash Ace
i didnt move either, but ranks dont concern me much..even if ranked 1st"theres always room 4 improvement". but kinda sad im still 12th for beating atomsk n kai, who else do i need to beat?

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
ehh glad i made the list. wish i was between cable and 6th, but i need more activity/play as much as u guys.

maybe ill quit all my girlfriends for brawl!!!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Spammer and Ryoko... have done nothing recently to prove they are still talented... and by that I mean done **** in tournaments... my God, take them off.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yo you ranked Ikon?? Wait you're not?? Where you at!! Where you at!! Wombo Combo!! lol, im jk dude but you can still trash talk my Falco and say Anti's 2nd best in the world again if you'd like <3

erick gm14

Smash Ace
but when u dont play for a while or show to tournaments/wrestling shows how do ppl know u r good still? u def get rusty at this game w/o practice.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Brawl isn't a technical game. It's all thinking. Once you get updated with the parts of the metagame you missed (two or three tournaments usually does the trick), you're in business.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Legendary status is legendary status. If Mew2King quit for a few months when he lived here, do you think he wouldn't be on the list of talented but unranked players?

We know teh_spamerer and RyokoYaksa can easily get ranked if they got active and cared. They are smarter and more experienced than most of the list and have more potential.

Top Bottom