• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamers tournament - Results are up.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
ouch, thats hurtful and im not bleach. dont belittle bleach until u face him in tourney or mm. hes ranked for a reason.

EDIT: i didnt know it was wes til i read the 2 stock in Bums, well, your r good but i have def improved. look forward to rematching in tourney one day.

but im legit, im not affiliated with the TO but i get their permission. i got some great feedbacks off of it, some not but energy drinks dont work for everyone.
wtf well im ranked in new york for a reason too and i main sonic but forget that i didnt know bleach had that much moral support lol. I hope that gets him through the money match.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
wtf well im ranked in new york for a reason too and i main sonic but forget that i didnt know bleach had that much moral support lol. I hope that gets him through the money match.
Increasing the amount of matches is dumb. [/MAD BIG SO THE DUDE CAN SEE IT] What should I do with those extra stocks? [/MAD BIG SO THE DUDE CAN SEE IT]

Also Kai is mad good, I should get him in this too. He will wreck you! (btw Who said Kai and I train? The guy kinda doesn't like me)

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Bleach And Kai Sitting In Tree S...u...c...k..i....n..g

increasing The Amount Of Matches Is Dumb. [/mad Big So The Dude Can See It] What Should I Do With Those Extra Stocks? [/mad Big So The Dude Can See It]

Also Kai Is Mad Good, I Should Get Him In This Too. He Will Wreck You! (btw Who Said Kai And I Train? The Guy Kinda Doesn't Like Me)
Lol Kai Being Mad Good Your Bugging You Can Let Kai In On It You And Him Together Are Ayuss!!!!

You And Him Make Up The 90 Percent Of The Smashers That Play Brawl Ayuss Alot Of People Think They Have Skills Its Not Them Its Their Characters And The Rules That Tournament Hosts Allow.

Alukard

Smash Hero
so i cancelled my weekly ... i'm going to attend this bum ... i'm going to enter melee and sf4 =]

i think Hazz is entering blazblue

BUM163

Smash Lord
ok i will ask brawl players what would they want as the pot distrubtion? to me i can easily change it no problem. i haven't been on smashboards cause i been getting tvs or working out or enjoying life lol. Ya can easily hit me up on my phone or aim/ oni163. alukard i will need gamecubes/wiis with melee and i know you know alot of people who are in the scene.

I will most likely change the pot percentage so that top 5 gets money in singles and doubles if thats what this community really wants.... how does that sound? discuss that here or hit me up on aol or call me/text me.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
1.This is the RIGHT payout.

1st= 50%
2nd=25 %
3rd=15 %
4th=5 %
5th=2.5% (2 people get 5th)

That adds up to 100%

Also that payout only applies if more than 50 players show up, so come to this no Johns. The more people show up the more money goes out.

Also as ALWAYS, teams should stay at top 3

2.Bring Setups! YOU SAVE MONEY! so Bring Setupssss! and just in case you didn't hear it the first time, YOU SAVE MONEY.

3.This venue is huge(504 people Capacity)

4.The last one of these finished at 8! so you can get in your friendlies after and still get home before bedtime.

6.You definitely don't want to miss this tournament!

7.Sh*t's about to get real, GET FREAKIN HYPED!

8.HYPUHHHHH lol k I'm done.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
^ JG is right about the payout. Alex Strife and I both use 50/25/15/5/2.5x2 since it puts most of the money into top three, still gives first a nice chunk, and gives 4th and 5th something.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion

Allied

Smash Master
i may take off work for this
i really really REALLY am debating >.>

I would enter Street fighter 4, melee and brawl XD

BUM163

Smash Lord
so 2.5 for the 2 people that came in fifth correct? singles will probably offically start around 4 or 5 depending when teams is done... so my advice is to get to the venue as early as possible. i don't want to say a time and it ends faster. so i will go with that payout method if everyone for smash is ok with that.

dynamic duo- yes thats the address, but the front entrance is on tiffany street... which is where you have to go though. you can call me also if you get lost.... but the pics of the entrace is in the first page along with the address and how to get there.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Well I'm gonna be in NY at like noonish but I wanna have some time to walk around the city before going there. I'll try to keep in touch with someone at the venue by phone but I'll try to get there at like 3pm.

BUM163

Smash Lord
no problem, but keep in mind that the service for alot of phones suck in the school. just informing you just in case you think people are ignoring you when you call and if someone doesn't pick up.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
2nd place should get no less than half of first, meaning if 1st is 50, 2nd should be 25. 1st should get at LEAST 50, but at most 65

or 1st can be 55, then 2nd can be 30. I honestly think doing 55, 30, and so on is the best way. 3rd can be 15%

edit - or what Ally said

ANTi_

Smash Hero
That $252 dollars i won from singles last time was a steal then! :)

BUM163

Smash Lord
yea i will make sure to do the count when people get there. I will fix it so that way if less than 40 than this is how the pot distribution will be and ect. Please make sure ya get to the venue early please. We going to try to extend the time another hour or so, but we need ya to be here early and register early for whatever game you are entering.

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
Yoo I'm deff. goin to this. Hopefully we can get my laptop hooked up to the internet from the school so we can livestream mabii.

Also I need a good g&w player to team up with my zss for dubs. ;) PM me please

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
if i can get a ride (depending on if fatal wants to bring me or not), who want's to team with me?

(even if i suck in singles, im the 2nd best doubles player in new england [after fatal])

since when? lolol. i swear i was second

ill be attending this most likely.
First out of region tourney lol can't wait =D.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Also this is the last chance to play me for a while if you live in NJ NY or lol I'll say EC. I will be going to Winterfest in Florida and that's it. I'll be gone from Brawl till Pound 4. so yeah this is your last chance.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
sure ally. how much? or ill just meet you in the GF's loljkjk

5-10$?

Top Bottom