• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bum presents Gamers tournament - Results are up.

Allied

Smash Master
no b+ tourny :[ so coming 2 papa bums instead lol

idk if im entering anything , maybe teams :o any1 good wanna teams. my friends on my block tell me my link is pretty hardcore incase youre wondering about my skills
My friends tell me my lucas is goood wanna team :D

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
thx to j.g, pipa travis and eric and hopefully this one is better than the last.
With the amount of people planning to attend as well as the caliber or skill that's going to be here I'd say this is going to be a lot better then the last one. I'm really looking forward to this weekend.
This tourny is definitely going to be secks.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I better see a Peach hit at LEAST 13th. or else I am gonna be upset.

NinjaLink, you the person that uses 1500 characters. Where that Peach at?

VaNz, whats up? Where your Peach at ****** people?

Lactose, come on dude, step it up and own.

Anti, I heard you play Peach a lil, bring her out and beast dummy.

The hell NYC, pissing me off. make mah sick.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
I better see a Peach hit at LEAST 13th. or else I am gonna be upset.

NinjaLink, you the person that uses 1500 characters. Where that Peach at?

VaNz, whats up? Where your Peach at ****** people?

Lactose, come on dude, step it up and own.

Anti, I heard you play Peach a lil, bring her out and beast dummy.

The hell NYC, pissing me off. make mah sick.
ur forgetting alzurel, he plays peach, def best peach in NJ, he may be here and make a comeback...

erick gm14

Smash Ace
He is like the only Peach in NJ.

He better go. His Peach is beast
i train w this guy last weekend and i swear he still plays at his peak.i think im stupid but i cant beat his peach, he does so much AT's and cancels... im forced to go marth on him.. even when my character "supposedly" beats peach.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i train w this guy last weekend and i swear he still plays at his peak.i think im stupid but i cant beat his peach, he does so much AT's and cancels... im forced to go marth on him.. even when my character "supposedly" beats peach.
I might have to take the blame for that. He is a student at my Peach school. He is one of the view that used all that I said and taught at the school. Thus does damage.

Cia

das kwl
i think i'm gonna go to this, but for melee. I quit brawl as of viridian when someone changed the settings on my tag right before a tournament match. :mad:

bum - i'll probably take a $5.00 MM. only because DK is fat.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
I might have to take the blame for that. He is a student at my Peach school. He is one of the view that used all that I said and taught at the school. Thus does damage.
wow so to add on his smartness in the game, he learned from the best peach..

and why isnt there a Marvel vs. capcom 2 tournament??? i will rapezz:chuckle: get at my commando anti airs.!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just taught him the ropes of the character, then the rest was all him. I played him at COT4. I t was a friendlie. The first game we played he beat me in a close game. I was like "oh really now?" I had to step my game up and play it was a tournament match for me to beat him. That dude is beast.

Also, I say Peach goes even with Falco. So the smarter player in that match up wins. No one really gets lucky or gets away with anything.

erick gm14

Smash Ace
I just taught him the ropes of the character, then the rest was all him. I played him at COT4. I t was a friendlie. The first game we played he beat me in a close game. I was like "oh really now?" I had to step my game up and play it was a tournament match for me to beat him. That dude is beast.

Also, I say Peach goes even with Falco. So the smarter player in that match up wins. No one really gets lucky or gets away with anything.
yea, he is STILL beast, he was considering coming back... i talked him into it, but he said not yet.. he doesnt have a wii. yet wen we play hes still as good as COT4.

Thank you! lol the falco boards think its 6-4 falco. i could swear its even since i did like 8934 matches with him and he ***** for a while until i mix it up and read his patterns.. thats the only way i win.. like seriously peaches f-air cancel to jab is un-shield grabbable.. its so hard..

Acedude55

Smash Ace
I have a strong urge to enter melee, because I would love to enter my first melee tourney

sadly I don't think I have enough money to enter for two games

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I can for a teammate =) lmao ask m2k all about that ;P

we did end up beating inui and atmosk though... lmaooo

other than that see everyone threre for singles! I am all unrusted now!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
PRiDE if you take my teammate for your selfishness thatll make you an *******.

How much money can i pay you for you NOT to take my teammate?

xxpatgxx

Smash Journeyman
Where You At Pat !!!!!!!???
I'm mming patg cause he wanted to have balls and gloat about his wins on people(bum, nl and jtails) And he got called out for it and kinda pussed out on it. I really wanted to play him in tournament but someone just suggested me mm him and what not and orchestrated the whole thing so i was like **** it i will do it. If he loses he has to live with losing to a Sonic lol.

I'm here and ready to mm

Stop saying that I gloated when I already said didn't. Jtails is great, but i guess I bragged about beating him when I beat him at last gt too.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
PRiDE if you take my teammate for your selfishness thatll make you an *******.

How much money can i pay you for you NOT to take my teammate?
lmao

First - I'd do it in a heartbeat. You use wolf.

Second - Ally will team with me after pound 4.

Third - It was a pleasure seeing your panic post.. get gayedddddd

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If low tiers happens somehow and is the first event - thatd be awesome. I'd like to make doubles if possible, though i wont be to the venue till like 2

Inui

Banned via Warnings
When I watched/fought PRiDE and Shadow in teams, it looked like PRiDE was doing really well. His character just blows.

Atomsk and I are both going and teaming, btw. :D

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:
Top Bottom