• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TV-Allstar Mafia | Game Over! Mafia wins!

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Wait wait wait wait wait WAIT! You're SERIOUSLY considering HAMMERING at this point in the game? And telling him to claim only a few days into D1?!? That is awful play. Vote Nix2100

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Wow, still semi-RVS stage, and i'm at L-1. heh. Nix is trying to get me to claim with the threat that he will hammer me if i don't. That is an obvscum tactic right there. I will claim if i have to, but not right now.

Nix is the play. unvote Vote: Nix2100

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Actually, it was more of a voting because Cacti had wrongly accused me of stopping discussion.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
*blink* I seriously don't get it...its RVS, 2 days till christmas...oh whatever, you guys can feel free to lynch me tomorrow then

vote: Swords

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Omgosh.....You are so scummy. You just lynched the Jack of all trades(me)

Worst town ever! GO SCUM!

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
*blink* I seriously don't get it...its RVS, 2 days till christmas...oh whatever, you guys can feel free to lynch me tomorrow then

vote: Swords
...................................................................................................

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
K, keep thinking im scum that's fine. You guys really need to find a better method to day 1 -_- because your current idea of "keep voting till someone decides to hammer, then lynch them" is kind of fail.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
K, keep thinking im scum that's fine. You guys really need to find a better method to day 1 -_- because your current idea of "keep voting till someone decides to hammer, then lynch them" is kind of fail.
That is not the method, man. The method is "Keep voting until some discussion emerges, then follow the discussion."

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
geez, lynched a few days into the game. That's bad play, bad play. Scum will def. win if town keeps this up.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Its RVS, the only thing to discuss is based off of peoples joke votes, Yea...I can see how that's always helpful sure. I also get to have a great laugh tomorrow when you all discover you lynched a townie.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Well, even if we don't lynch you tomorrow, we have to put up with a ****ty asspartner player for the rest of the game.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Im also calling it now, Handy is scum, because...well, he always is. and he should of known better then to put him at -1 anyway.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
So, when i get lynched tomorrow and come up town =P will you lynch Handy?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Final Vote Count D1

§teel: 1 (Marshy)
Blue Yoshi: 2 (Scumfever, Blue Yoshi)
SwordsRbroken: 7 (Ronike, Cacti, Xiivi, KevinM, §teel, Handorin, Nix2100)
Nix2100: 2 (SwordsRbroken, Nicholas1024)

---​

After spending some time looking for the traitors among them they quickly came to a conclusion. They turned towards SwordsRbroken and started to shout:

"You are the traitor!"

They approached him from all sides to kill the traitor...

SwordsRbroken (Angus MacGyver, from "MacGyver" played by Richard Dean Anderson) the Jack of all Trades has been lynched!

---​

Day 1 ends
Night 1 starts. Night actions due 26 December
No posting at night!

:059:

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Alright, but don't say I didn't warn you when he comes up scum. He always is, its a Handy rule.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
No posting at night!

Edit: Per Request I extended the deadline for night actions to the 26th.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
nix i dont know why you felt the need to troll this game. Replace out please.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The deadline for night actions is today and I have not received all PMs for night actions yet. Please make sure to send in your action right in time or else they will not be performed and D2 will start.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
After a D1 that ended with a swift lynch the remaining heroes went to rest for the coming days. After lynching MacGyver they felt that they need to reconsider their position and start to be more careful about their actions. When they woke up the next morning they found a very familiar person killed...

---

Nix2100 (Hannah Montana, from "Hannah Montana" played by Miley Cyrus) the Vanilla Townie has been beaten to death during the night.

---​

D2 begins!
With 11 players alive it takes 6 to lynch
Not voting: everybody.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
vote: marshy

he prolly convinced his scummates that they should kill nix to make the game fair.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
vote: marshy

he prolly convinced his scummates that they should kill nix to make the game fair.
Nah, he wouldn't have done that. If he thought like that, he would have killed Cacti N2 in Wonderland mafia. (Although considering what happened next in that game, he probably should have, right Cacti? ;) )

Top Bottom