• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TV-Allstar Mafia | Game Over! Mafia wins!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Hmm... Without further role info (which I am NOT asking for) it is difficult to tell if we only have 1 killing role or if the doc wAs succesful or whatnot... Although I do agree with macman that marshy would choose nix to kill, I also think many vets would have, so all this really tells us is either doc was succesful and/or the mafia has a vet or someone who hates when people play stupid. Which is pretty much the entire dg board

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Due to the new banking rule I have changed the deadline. It is now set to the 13th January.

Vote Count:

Marshy: 3 (Macman, §teel, Xiivi)

:059:

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
not a bad place to start is it? and i'm wondering where he is, i expected some sort of response by now.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
hi SCUMBAG

why are you voting me on chasing-ghosts-reasoning™ when you scoffed at anyone trying to use similar reasons as town in animemafia?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Hi Hando.

I've been busy lately, so I've skimmed quickly through all the recent posts, so I don't exactly know what the conversation is at the moment (and I'm leaving in like 2 minutes, so I don't have the time to read them now either).

But... in my defense from Hando's vote on me:

I did not vote for the Jack of all Trades (I assume this is a town role?). I haven't done much else this game, so that's my only defense lol.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vote Count:

Marshy: 3 (Macman, §teel, Xiivi)
Xiivi: 1 (Marshy)
Blue Yoshi: 1 (Handorin)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Ronike, Nicholas, Macman and Cacti have been prodded. Scumfever has announced V/LA status so he will not be prodded yet.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Hi Hando.

I've been busy lately, so I've skimmed quickly through all the recent posts, so I don't exactly know what the conversation is at the moment (and I'm leaving in like 2 minutes, so I don't have the time to read them now either).

But... in my defense from Hando's vote on me:

I did not vote for the Jack of all Trades (I assume this is a town role?). I haven't done much else this game, so that's my only defense lol.
But what have you done?

See anything lately?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
wow thats a whole lotta omgus sittin right thurrr
wait you were gonna hammer this wagon?
Not liking these posts, Jungle makes statements/observations but doesn't commit to taking a stance on whatever it is that he's commenting. He did this alot in monster island mafia, and he flipped scum.

vote: junglefever

If you don't hammer a Sword, it isn't a very good sword. It's just a hunk of metal.

l2makeswords
Why were you indirectly nudging nix2100 to hammer?

Back on the Nix wagon? I can deal.
Why would you make a post about switching to a different wagon. You could have just done it you know.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
don't reference ongoing games stfu

xiivi/steel/hando = most suspect of swords wagoners...other than nix :urg:

unvote vote hando

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
wtf why not? he's already flipped in that game i'm not exposing any new unknown info. This has been done countless times

Handorin

Smash Hero
Not liking these posts, Jungle makes statements/observations but doesn't commit to taking a stance on whatever it is that he's commenting. He did this alot in monster island mafia, and he flipped scum.

vote: junglefever

Why were you indirectly nudging nix2100 to hammer?

Why would you make a post about switching to a different wagon. You could have just done it you know.
It was play on a words more than anything, but I like gauging reactions from it.

And when I voted, the 'wagon' wasn't moving. I was just expressing that I liked it.

wtf why not? he's already flipped in that game i'm not exposing any new unknown info. This has been done countless times
Agreed. It's not in the rules. There isn't really a whole lot of reason not to reference an on going game, especially if someone flips. You just need to be careful not to slip something that can be used against YOU in the other game (especially game mods).

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Sorry for needing a prod, Gheb.

I think I'd be fine with a hando wagon. (how many votes is he at anyway?) It really sucks being stuck in D2 with no more info then D1. :urg:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
can we wagon someone whos actually here? scumfevah's v/la til the 3rd

nick hando is at 2 votes

ghebmod: request to show "not voting" in votecounts

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
ghebmod: request to show "not voting" in votecounts
Will do from now on.

Vote Count:

Marshy: 1 (§teel)
Handorin: 2 (Xiivi, Marshy)
Scumfever: 2 (Macman, Cacti)

Not voting: Ronike, Nicholas1024, KevinM, Blue Yoshi, Scumfever

Takes 6/11 to lynch!

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Alright then, Vote: Hando

When there's nothing else to go on, Rule #1 is the fallback. Not to mention he nudged Nix to hammer Swords (yes, I know someone else already mentioned this.)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
yeah i apologize for lying, i forgot there was basically nothing going on in this game yet. and since scumfever isnt here i cant hop on his wagon.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
And here I thought it would be something that we could kick-restart the game with... :(

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Vote Count:

Handorin: 5 (Xiivi, Marshy, Nicholas1024, §teel, Blue Yoshi)
Scumfever: 2 (Macman, Cacti)

Not voting: Ronike, KevinM, Scumfever

Takes 6/11 to lynch!

Top Bottom