• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EiyTxKqafJs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EiyTxKqafJs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

edit: bah, recording device messed me up. apologies

Tiersie

Smash Ace
I got to start using more vulcan jab. The hitbox on that and ftilt look delicious. I would've thought normal grab had more range, pivot grab looks smecy though. Bair is disjointed as **** (but we knew that already). Uair looks amazing, I knew it was a good move but daeng. Aerial hammer sucks D=

Just my thoughts

Thanks for making this Bionic Sonic

SkylerSilver

Smash Journeyman
SO that is what Y.b.M means xD Nice combo video :D

Im sooo mad now that NESA wont fix my Wii without approval from Nintendo because it had "modified software" on it.
coughhomebrewchannelcough
Im still waiting for the call from them T_T

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Finally, some hitbubble info! Now all that we need is the missing smash info... Did the video have a dsmash? I don't recall seeing one, but I might be wrong here...

So... Usmash, upB shockwave, dsmash*, inhale grab range (if possible), getup attacks (below and above 100%), wakeup attacks (after tripping or falling flat on the floor), up/down-angled fsmash, up/down-angled ftilt, and dair landing hitbox? I can wait patiently for these.

@YbM's combo video: Kirby may not be as flashy as other characters, but he definitely is as effective, if not more! I'm loading it right now, taking a while cuz I'm downloading Chrono Cross for my PSX emulator. :D

~Shao~

Smash Ace
The video had d-smash hitbubbles.

Does anyone here know how to make the CSPs work properly? I did everything right (to my knowledge...) and the CSPs are cut in half in the character selection screen and the game keeps freezing :/

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Hey, something's wrong with Kirby's dsmash... He's supposed to have a hidden disjoint on top of him when he squats down and starts turning around, and I saw none. I use this hitbox all the time, so I know it exists. o_O

It's what made me laugh out loud when playing against my snake-maining friend... I hit him with nothing and he died, and the disjoint was clearly visible and on top of Kirby.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
rofl

i didnt even notice that you missed usmash, bio

so thats
getup attacks
ledge attacks
trip attack
dair landing hitbox
usmash
on your part

and
rising up-b
up-b shockwave
on my part
And inhale.

Hey, something's wrong with Kirby's dsmash... He's supposed to have a hidden disjoint on top of him when he squats down and starts turning around, and I saw none. I use this hitbox all the time, so I know it exists. o_O

It's what made me laugh out loud when playing against my snake-maining friend... I hit him with nothing and he died, and the disjoint was clearly visible and on top of Kirby.
I noticed that too. It's not the only one missing either. Aerial hammer has a sourspot on the hammer's handle and Kirby's hands that I didn't see. Also, it showed Dash grab as having a small hitbubble behind Kirby, that I am almost certain doesn't exist.

That being said, it is helpful, and thanks very much for taking the time to make it.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
I noticed that too. It's not the only one missing either. Aerial hammer has a sourspot on the hammer's handle and Kirby's hands that I didn't see. Also, it showed Dash grab as having a small hitbubble behind Kirby, that I am almost certain doesn't exist.
there is no invisible disjoint - thats just the outer bubble's extension upward
the sourspot on the hammer is there, but connected to the good hit
and the small hitbox behind kirby is there. It's there for absolutely no ****ing reason at all, but it sure as hell is there (EDIT: i think so)

oh
and dthrow

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yes, those are the hitbubbles I've been seeing. Uair is ****ing amazing.

Darn you, Bionic Sonic, for getting to it before me :/
Apparently you recorded it yourself, while I was gonna have to get help from Sasukebowser to get it recorded, so I guess this is better.
But you helped me understand hacking better anyway so thanks :3

*watches YbMs combo video*

edit: if Kirby had a rap theme song, that one sounded about right XD
gj

T-nuts

Smash Ace
well i wont be on here tomorrow so happy early new years guys. what are yall up to tomorrow? i hope your day is as fun as i think mine will be...yall better be throwin down!

--T-nuts

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'll be working

watching TWBB episode 10 on Friday at noon... or rather after 3, when I get off work

playing video games I guess

man I forgot how loud this keyboard is compared to the laptop's built-in keyboard :/

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
I shoveled my driveway with my brother ( :( ), then built an awesome snow fort out of all the snow we shoveled ( :D ) and then had an awesome snowball fight which consisted of the fort being utterly destroyed for ammo ( :D ).

Edit: Happy new year not decade though :@ to everyone! :D

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Happy new year to the Kirby boards.

I'll probably have the usmash part to Kirby up...soonish...when I'm not lazy

(this means someone has to make a Sonic hitbubble one...eventually)

Isatis

Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
They're done...lol the video is on the page before this, and MK26 did it, but now somebody has to do Sonic's for me to record it :p

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
^ how did that work exactly? I know you can be pushed off the ledge and hit people like that but I don't know what's going on there o_O

ALSO

Kirby said:

*shudder*

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Did you watch the last episode?

OMFG is all I can say.

so much for a happy ending lolol

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
The video: mk pushed the rock over the ledge, the rock's hitbox activated and killed mk and the kirby immediately turned back to normal. That's what i see, at least. Edit: i saw District 9. It was amazing. D:

Top Bottom