• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KGD - The Kewkky Thread! - Kirby's Wasteland: Dead Social

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Is that supposed to be a texture? If so...PLEASE, PLEASE send me the download link *-*
This!

there is no invisible disjoint - thats just the outer bubble's extension upward
the sourspot on the hammer is there, but connected to the good hit
and the small hitbox behind kirby is there. It's there for absolutely no ****ing reason at all, but it sure as hell is there (EDIT: i think so)

oh
and dthrow
Hmmm... okay, didn't see those. But on Dsmash, the bubbles didn't reach above Kirby's head, which I'm almost certain there is a hitbox just like on Fox's Dsmash.

Oh, and TWBB episode 10 was amazing. So much mind****ing.

Ness and Lucas?! WTF?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
MK26, I have to ask, what do I do when it keeps telling me the Twilight Hack instillation failed? I hve the right version, it just keeps telling me it hasn't been tested with a Wii menu version that high, despite the fact I have 3.4.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Happy new year to the Kirby boards.

I'll probably have the usmash part to Kirby up...soonish...when I'm not lazy
That would be neat. Kirby's U-Smash does make me wonder how much range it has. O_o

Oh, and Happy Late New Years Kirby boards. XD

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Usmash is insane range-wise.

Also, for some reason, it seems as though my Kirby has improved from my not touching him... My Mario, however... ugh... just ugh...

~Shao~

Smash Ace
MK26, I have to ask, what do I do when it keeps telling me the Twilight Hack instillation failed? I hve the right version, it just keeps telling me it hasn't been tested with a Wii menu version that high, despite the fact I have 3.4.
I recomend this method fromundaman:
http://bannerbomb.qoid.us/index.old.php (not sure if we can post this kind of link here, if not I'll edit later
It takes literally less than 5min to install it after downloading and placing everything in the right place. And it's pretty easy too.

Ninja Kirby Nick!

Smash Lord
That's not what your mother said last night Trebek
Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted here. I finally changed my siggie, I found the perfect quote not too long ago :D.

Oh, and happy late New Year's. Maybe we can reach 9 thousand posts by the end of the year...

I mean, I really want to do the OVER 9000 joke on this thread

I've always liked the range of the stone. Because it's about as big as Kirby. Of course, I love the stone glitch as well...Much better alternative than Kirbycide :).

Dang, Kirby can be such a broken character...But no one's as broken as Meta Knight, not even Snake's utilt :lick:.

T-nuts

Smash Ace
lol so ive been watching there will be brawl. i am amazed at the amount of effort that went into it. the costumes are all really good.

is that isaac on the police force in episode 6?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yes, that's Isaac (I think, I don't really know who those guys are)
One's the assist trophy hand-pushing guy, and the other's some lightsaber kinda dude.

Just wait til they face off against Captain Falcon.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
The guy with the yellow scarf is Isaac.

Also, Kata told me there was a slight mistake in the texture I made, so I changed it a bit and am waiting for him to tell me whether or not that fixed the problem. :x

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Thanks Shao!

I'll try that tomorrow.

Also, TWBB is amazing, especially the last episode. What a mind**** that was.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
At first I didn't know what TWBB until I clicked on the main website. XD

I should catch up, I haven't seen any of the latest episode since 2.

T-nuts

Smash Ace
One's the assist trophy hand-pushing guy
yeah thats isaac. pretty cool they included him, even if they made him look like a little *****.

and i finished it, haha. i gotta say im still amazed by the effort that went into it. the last 2 episodes were both ****** as hell.

id comment more but i dont know how to use spoiler tags.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
At this rate, this board will get the most locked up threads of this year. XD

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
The only question is who should start a 2009 Award thread. I might if anyone else doesn't feel like making it.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
lol, get ***** Canada.

jk.

and I don't even know what World Juniors are. >_>

I've been looking up Diablo 3 stuff. Has anyone here played Diablo/Diablo 2?
Fun games, very high replay value.
At least on D2... Diablo 1 is just too old now lol >_<

what does a guy have to do to show a signature around here? I swear, man, there's not even much in it.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
As long as we don't have some ridiculously long award ceremony, where everyone knows the recipients get their names picked out of a hat, in a ridiculously crowded gym with several hundred people in it so you sweat and get icky and stuff.
Welcome to my school.

...Actually, that's fine, as long as my name's the only one in the hat. Can that be arranged?

Edit: Hey look, 1800 posts!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
so um

Kirby beats Sonic

or at least my Kirby beats my friend's Sonic

/bumpdeadthread ._.

"a security token was missing or mismatched"
sorry to foil your plans, evil forum site error, but I copied my text before attempting to post so you failed in erasing it >:D

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Well, maybe you should make it anyway, if only to get some activity going?

Part of the reason this board is dead is that: A) Nothing happens here, so there's no reason to check, and B) We haven't found anything new in forever, so there's no real reason to keep coming here.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
So Pound 4's coming up... who's psyched?

Also Kewk, we need friendlies, and depending on my finances, a cheap MM or two (more or less free money for you :p ).

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I regret to inform whoever cared that I am no longer attending Pound4. I neglected some aspects of my finances regarding school and well yeah that's about it.

Tiersie

Smash Ace
I must say some of those combo's impressed me. Like legans save on norfair.

I wish all kirbies good luck and fortune for pound 4. May your enemy trip into your fsmash at many occasions.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
May your enemy trip into your fsmash at many occasions.
We should apply this everytime we wish some Kirby good luck. I chuckled, even though it's so simple... But that's why it's awesome, it's ingeniously simple! :p

And sure, fromundaman! At what hotel are you staying? Cuz I'ma get to Maryland at around 2:30-3:30pm friday, so I have a buttload of time to kill. I wanna meet lots of players before Pound4, and play in the snow as well (I'm very childish for my age, heheheh... I'm 20 years old and people confuse me with a 16-year old sometimes! Awesome.) since I've never seen snow before in my life (I've been to USA before, but it never snowed... **** you for failing me, Global Warming)... I'll be free after I get to the hotel till sunday, when the Brawl tourney starts (I might come around and visit my fellow PR Melee players and cheer them on during saturday, though).

Oh, and I'm all for a superlatives thread... Make a thread with various categories, we all nominate people, and the ones with most nominations wins each category! :D And whoever starts the thread does the first nominations to get the flow going, and people shouldn't nominate themselves. I would really like reading people's posts and see how others are viewed in the boards! Self esteem boosts all the way, man... And a little explanation for each nomination would help boost confidence even more. If anything, I'd view it as a 'confidence-boosting' thread rather than a superlatives thread (which is more or less the same thing, right?).

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
What're you talking about, I always say "glhf don't trip" to my opponents on the AiB ladder... tripping is so ********.

I don't see why "no tripping" isn't made tourney standard, or at least tourney legal. I understand it's a bit unfair if only some of the Wiis have it at any given tournament, but imo it's better than none. And winner/loser/grand finals should always be played with no tripping.

/grumble about age-old problem with the game

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I know this is a bit off but I played Diablo 1 and 2... And was seriously tempted to apply for level design for Diablo 3 when they were hiring. I can't wait for it. It looks -amazing-.

What's this about an awards thread?

And good luck at Pound guys! I hope there's a livestream so I can cheer y'all on.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I think PR will have a livestream where our players will usually play, all of us have laptops and one of us has a capture card, and almost all of us have livestream and ustream accounts (I know I do). It all depends on the venue's internet and whatnot.

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Good luck at Pound 4 all who are going! Someone play a game using my tag D: (A1).

...And then tell me about it/get a vid of it, since I have school and then religious stuff.
I'll be your friend if you do it.
If I remember, I'll DO it! You can then use the video to bluff people and make them believe you're some crazy Kirby mainer who went to Pound4 and placed high! :bee:

Ladybug

Smash Lord
:O Someone should play as Monca. :D That would be awesome. Hehehehe.

And yes, we need vids.

Do we have a tournament results thread? I think so but I don't remember. >.>

Top Bottom