• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xiivi Loves America Mafia - Game Over! Who won?

unreon

Smash Ace
I see our discussion has essentially lumped either Pete or LB together on the basis of similar plays.

We're down to the final stages of Day 1 and it's going to be one or the other. Only other option which has been raised is to get at Arrow, which is a move that both have painted as their number one targets. A move to distract townies away from them, perhaps??

I don't have a real preference of voting one over the other, so I might as well help the ball get rolling.

I hope that following this trail is correct.

Vote: Lord Bowser

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
are you waiting for him to say he is innocent, or are u waiting for him to role reveal on day 1 (suicide) ?
but yeah you are free to wait

we got lots of opinions this time.
not like last time it was straight to no lynch, everyones mouth closed.

rick & reward kgo

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Well, It says to me, if both of you are mafia, it's safe to hammer him. If only one is mafia, I'd prefer to be the one hammering (Bowser is maf and Pete is town, order shouldn't matter)(Pete is maf, I don't want mafia controlling when someone dies)

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
No Arrow, I'm going to let him say what he wants, the people he finds sus and who he thinks should be dying instead of him. If he role reveals, I'll let everyone else talk it over to see if it's really something they want to risk. Getting more info (even if it's from a mafia member) can't hurt all that much.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7_PBsOQ-l-g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7_PBsOQ-l-g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Yay, day's nearly ended barring an amazing comeback from Lord Bowser.​

EDIT: Edited to remove the autoplay. It's not really fair to everyone now that I think about it lol.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
It's okay. Moose's play Day 1 will either save or betray him day 2. So thanks for bringing it to an end Moose. It's important for you all to note down why people were on the wagon and why they weren't.

Admittedly, if you go back to my original post, I didn't really explain anything with my vote. But I do believe this is the right choice. Everybody else who seems scummy will have their motives become clearer by the start of day 2.

Power Roles, don't let anybody tell you what to do.
Just do what you think is right. I'm saying this now because I don't know if I'll survive the night or not.

If anybody tries to direct you, lynch them, unless it's endgame and you're planning with cleared people.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Bowser, if you get in here before Xiivi, please give us a quick summary of who you think is Mafia and who is town.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
umm

Power Roles, don't let anybody tell you what to do.
Just do what you think is right. I'm saying this now because I don't know if I'll survive the night or not.
Let's just let them do what they want Moose. If I was mafia, I know who I'd be killing tonight.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Please cut all discussion and directing of night actions now please.

As long as the day has ended, there's no need to. I would facepalm hard if mafia was able to deduce something from post-hammer discussion.

Zip it. All of you.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Day 1 Final Vote Count

Sieg - (0)
Lord Bowser - Vyse, xXArrowXx, unreon, Pete278, undead_moose (
)
Pete278 - (0)
SummonerAU - (0)
undead_moose - (0)
unreon - (0)
Vyse - Sieg (
)
Vlade - (0)
xXArrowXx - Vlade, Lord Bowser (
)

Not Voting - SummonerAU (
)

After much debate, the group begins to swing from person to person, and it seems as if things are getting nowhere with no five people wanting to lynch another at the same time, always going in different directions. Eventually it is the turn of another, Lord Bowser, to have a turn in the hot seat.

"I don't understand. I just want to listen to AC/DC, it doesn't mean I want to take over Australia.
"

"Hah, you and your American music. I'm tired of waiting, let's end this right now!
"

And with that, while the other four had Lord Bowser surrounded, the fifth grabbed his own knife and quickly slitted his throat, letting the music lover cough up one final bit of blood before falling down and writhing on the ground until his death.

"That was a bit rash...
"
"****, that's disgusting.
"
"GOD DAMMIT CAN'T YOU CONTROL YOURSELF.
"
"Whatever.
"

Well let's go see what he was. And with that the group went over and examined the belongings in the jacket of the now deceased Lord Bowser. The group looked and became overjoyed. Underneath his jacket, there was an American pride t-shirt, as well as many songs on his iPod that were American tunes

So had they done it? They had finally killed that ******* Xiiviand made Australia a better place?

Well, close, but no cigar.

Upon closer examination, it wasn't actually him, just an impersonator. At least he was out of the way though.

Lord Bowser, Xiivi Impersonator & Mafia Godfather has been ****ing slit in the throat and robbed of his tunes!

It is now Night 1, please send in your Night Actions by Tuesday, January 28, 2010 at 3:00 AM AEST.

Top Bottom