• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xiivi Loves America Mafia - Game Over! Who won?

Vlade

Social Outcast
In response to Summoner's question:

Day 1: Arrow

I'd like to acknowledge these 2 posts:

Vote: Pete278
your fishing for reactions is annoying summonner.
Vote:pete

you seem to already decided to lynch me anyway day 2 or at some point. like you got the whole game planned out. and ive covered why i think your suspicious in the FoS post. and OMGUS(still)S

a vyses question: what would me mafia do?
answer: probably pick on the weakest link, the most illogical. people are more responsive to logic in this game and the illogical people in the game, are probably me and pete and bowser. it is kinda saying i am mafia since i voted for pete... this is kinda what town would do aswell since illogicals dont help town much. This condtridicts previous statement but a mafia would be trying to blend in the first few days. Or atleast ide be that mafia.
i wouldn't pick on the person who voted for me, that could be easily tracked back to me. OMGUS
plently of illogicals in this game tho XD
i find this question hard since mafia try to blend in with town :S
I find it interesting because he could very well have fallen into Summoner's trap even though he pretty much acknowledged the objective of Summoner's vote. I think Summoner's motive for voting without any reasoning whatsoever was to see if it would materialise and cause a bandwagon to start in which the mafia could easily jump on.

Vote: Arrow

As for day 2: Either Summoner or Vyse. I'm not gonna lie, we all know that they're taking control of a large portion of the game and we need to know whether it's for the better or the worse - the sooner we do it the better.

Day 3 & 4: I really don't know, I just can't make a decision this far into the future

unreon

Smash Ace
Unreon, could you answer my question?
About my four topmost suspects? Out of nine players? That means almost half the players here should have aroused my suspicions. A bit of a stretch.

1. Pete, for reasons that I've stated before: somehow unsure, silent, and his line of logic is a bit strange.

2. Arrow, again for reasons I've stated. Playing very differently this time around, why the change in behaviour?

3. Summoner, this one is new. Because you are hiding information from the rest of the town and trying to gain too much power. You are asking questions and not answering any in return. I don't like it. I want you to show me your moves motives.

4. unsure at the moment. I'll need a gun to my head and even then I'll start flipping coins.

I don't remember, but have you filled your own four slots yet? Tell us.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Well, generally speaking, the last few posts by me have been pretty short. There's opinions from mostly everyone here so far so I'm just fishing for votes to see who bites.

My four slots would be
1. Arrow
2. Vlade
3. Pete
4. Vyse if he's still alive and no night kills have been blocked
I'd probably switch 3 and 4 depending on how I feel at the time.

The idea behind 4 slots is just more info from people. The time that I asked the question was a time of a division in the group so I wanted to see if the factions had overlaps in them and then focus on the overlaps. I also believe the information will be handy when we find one of the scum. It's also nice to see what events will cause people to change their plans and such (general idea behind the questions)

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
It seems, todays lynch is between Arrow, Vyse, and Pete atm. As I've already stated Arrow is atop my list but I won't place a vote until we're sure who we're going with because if i were to vote now mafia could just jump on and put the final nail in the coffin.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Lord Bowser, from your posts, I've seen a whole lot of "I agree" and "I am unsure". You've also only really said Vyse was suspicious on your own and that was after Vyse random voted you. You've placed your votes in the middle of a bandwagon but you never seem to want to draw attention by putting votes on when people are at L-2 or so.

Is there any particular reason why you're doing this?

Vote: Lord Bowser

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I didn't want to put him in mafia kill range, but if its commitment you want

VOTE:Arrow

I understand what your getting at, and i suppose i have been a bit wishy washy but the suspicious people are already called out by the rest of the town and I'm fairly new to mafia and not great at throwing votes on people to gauge their reactions.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Oh Sieg, since you claimed Vanilla townie, is your role PM any different to the sample one in the first post?

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Originally Posted by Vanilla Townie Role PM
Welcome to Xiivi Loves America Mafia, {Name}. You are a Vanilla Townie.

You have nothing other than your undying loyalty to Australia and your vote.

You are town-aligned; you win when all threats to Australia (pretty much that ******* Xiivi & his Zangoose) are eliminated.

Please confirm your role by quoting it back to me. You can find the game thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=261910. Good luck.
asdfsdaagsfgdsfg

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
guys.. seriously
my play style is different cause its a different role, i dont have to play it the same.
"summonners trap", anyone could see it coming. i told you he was fishing for reactions.
i voted for my FoS. hardly a 2 vote bandwagon.
if i was mafia i wouldn't need to do anything.

its funny how i think all the people voted for me are the sus ones. esspecially vlade and pete.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
Also, I've changed my mind on the 4 kills

haven't worked out the order yet but I'd be going with Lord Bowser, Pete, Arrow and Vlade now.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Day 1 Vote Count 5

Sieg - (0)
Lord Bowser - SummonerAU (
)
Pete278 - xXArrowXx (
)
SummonerAU - (0)
undead_moose - (0)
unreon - (0)
Vyse - Sieg, undead_moose (
)
Vlade - (0)
xXArrowXx - Pete278, Vlade, Lord Bowser (
)

Not Voting - Vyse, unreon (
)

Deadline for Day 1 is January 28th, 2010 9:00PM AEST. With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Day 1 Activity Log 1

1. LeishaChu/Sieg
Today, 09:13 AM - 43 (11 + 32)
2. Lord Bowser
Today, 12:46 PM - 17
3. Pete278
Yesterday, 07:01 AM - 15
4. SummonerAU
Today, 07:55 PM - 77
5. undead_moose
Yesterday, 04:27 AM - 47
6. unreon
Today, 07:26 AM - 5
7. Vyse
Yesterday, 04:38 AM - 36
8. Vlade
Yesterday, 08:29 PM - 13
9. xXArrowXx
Today, 12:31 PM - 32

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I find it interesting that two wishy washy people have both voted for the same person.

I'd probably prefer Bowser to be voted butI doubt it'll happen.

Vote: Pete

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
For voting you awhile ago?

It was part fishing for reaction, part small hope it would generate activity.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
An Event Occurs

The group continues to fight amongst themselves, hoping to find the ones responsible for the current invasion and takeover of their beloved Australian home. However, as time passes, two seem to fade further and further into the shadows, away from the rest of the group. This is noticed by the Australian Security Research Centre and they move quickly into actual.

Before the group knows it, helicopters are above what was once their peaceful smashfest location, and agents begin to poor onto the scene. First the dead bodies of those smashers unfortunate enough to be in CAOTIC's line of fire are taken away. Afterwards, the two who have been becoming more detached with the rest of the group are grabbed and shoved against the ground.

"Listen to me, if you don't get in there and fight for Australian Freedom then we'll just assume you're one of them and take you out now."

Vyse and Pete278 have been prodded.

Top Bottom