• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Mains Interview Thread! Interview: TooBusyToCare!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
**** you just listed about 3/4ths of the people I used to play Soccer with Dyno rofl

I understand what you mean.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Dyno are you still in that Wii Hunters wifi clan? ;3
I was in that clan only because of leonX they were a bunch of no lifes. LeonX was the only person worth talking to in that clan.

I havnt been on their site since last summer.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
ShaSlam:

Q. How long have you been maining Wario?

A. well i have been maining him for about a year.

Q. What's your playstyle?

A. i try to get in there and go for grabs. usually just airdodge alot and try to bait my opponent into attacking and either shield grab, thisis the case more than often, or follow up with whichever move is most appropriate. i try not to get too excited to get kill moves in at high percentes. i always try to play liek its a match at low percents so i dont get my mind too occupied on trying to land a move and instead, just play the match.

Q. What's your favorite/most hated matchup?
A. my most hated matchup is of course ddd. oh my god. but other than the obvious bad matchup i'd have to say i hate facing kirby and toon link. backair and projectiles. yuck.

Q. Have you beaten any of your PR players?

A. yeah, i have beaten all of them in AL except for reflex.
i have beaten others out of state but i dont keep up with other states PR's that much. and it would be too much for me to go search and see. lol. but there are a couple from outside AL.

Q. Where did you get your name?

A. it's like shazam. but with a slam. i thought it had sass.

Q. And, do you have any other games you like/play as much as Smash?

A. no. hahaha. i am not really a gamer at at all. i dont ever lay games and when i do i make sure it's smash because it's the only one i am active in a community in. so playing it has more benefits than just playing a game for entertainment. there's nothing wrong with that. i just rarely ever do it.

Q. How many noms does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

A. only one.

Q. What is your most fav wario move?

A. obv. downair.

Q. Have you ever gotten a dramatic fart kill and imidiatly jumped up and farted on your opponent?

A.i have jumped up but not farted on my opponent. i just inflicted knockback and damage to them emotionally.

Q. Who did you play before you played wario, if any?
A. no one. lol. but now i play jiggs and ddd and dk also.

Q. What makes you think you can not show up for teams with me?

A. =/

Q. How bad are you going to beat turtl in your money match at AU?

A. he beat me actually. :/

Q. Been listening to that Stanky Leg lately?

A. nah not since i got a new itunes. i should though maynnee.

Q. When are you gonna convince AL to host a tournament when I'm in Louisiana so we can hang out?

A. whenever they start listening to me... wish me luck with that.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
ShaSlam: How long have you been maining Wario?

What's your playstyle?

What's your favorite/most hated matchup?

Have you beaten any of your PR players?

Where did you get your name?

And, do you have any other games you like/play as much as Smash?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
For shaslam: How many noms does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
What is your most fav wario move?
Have you ever gotten a dramatic fart kill and imidiatly jumped up and farted on your opponent?
Who did you play before you played wario, if any?
What makes you think you can not show up for teams with me?
How bad are you going to beat turtl in your money match at AU?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
My boy shaSLAM!

Been listening to that Stanky Leg lately?
When are you gonna convince AL to host a tournament when I'm in Louisiana so we can hang out?

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Snack Attack

Q. What region are you guys from?

A. I'm from MD/VA.

Q. Do you go to tournies, Snack?

A. I go to tournaments at least monthly, I've been to big ones like Pound,Apex, and CoT4; plus I've been to Chu Biweeklies, C3s and other random things in MD/VA.

Q. Are you that black kid i met at pound? his tag was snack something??

A. I was the kid in the Black MLG hoodie during your first doubles match.

Q. snak who do you go too for Advice when you need it?

A. OLi, you troll.

Yeah, I typically go to Waft-OLi or I AIM Fiction/PhantomX when I want advice.

$B da bess though! :D

Q, what made you pick up wario?

A. He looked like a fun character from Waft's combo videos, and I knew how good he was.

But on top of that, I was frustrated by my main ROB because he was so slow and doofy and he just isn't that good.

Q. Do you have any back ups or do you just go solo Wario ?

A. Solo Wario son!

Q. What is your favorite move wario has and why?

A. My favorite move is Nair personally; it's so fast and amazing and can lead to other stuff so easily!

Q. Snack attack: What do you think of wario dittos.

A. I despise playing them Online, but they're my favorite matchup offline.

Q. Why do you do when your not playing brawl (hobbies ect)

A. I'm an avid laser tag enthusiast (I play if profressionally), I also enjoy Soccer, reading Harry Potter, and spending time with my GF.

I also play other games like Halo and MW2. My XBL GT is GhaudeZilla, so please add me if you want!

Q. What made you so interested in smash bros?

A. Actually, I thought it looked mad dumb at first because I was just like the street fighter guys are now (I played Tekken, though.)

I was practically made to play it and fell in love with it because it was such a fun game.

Being the best in my little group of friends with Jigglypuff made me feel pretty good about myself.

Q. Snack attack if you could ban one person from the Wario boards who would it be.

A. Malcolm, because he's the king of all trolls.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I go to tournaments at least monthly, I've been to big ones like Pound,Apex, and CoT4; plus I've been to Chu Biweeklies, C3s and other random things in MD/VA.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
oh god dude those were sooo bad. Ive never teamed with a diddy before and i kept running into that ****ing nanner game and yoshi had me ****ed.

**** man no johns but dont judge me off that.

wait, if i remember correctly you saw me vs BMX right? yeah. thats a better judgement of me.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
He looked like a fun character from Waft's combo videos, and I knew how good he was.

But on top of that, I was frustrated by my main ROB because he was so slow and doofy and he just isn't that good.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
ok sorry for not checking this thread for a couple days and answering questions late but here they are.
i got to light up a blunt to do this.

ShaSlam: How long have you been maining Wario?
well i have been maining him for about a year.

What's your playstyle?
i try to get in there and go for grabs. usually just airdodge alot and try to bait my opponent into attacking and either shield grab, thisis the case more than often, or follow up with whichever move is most appropriate. i try not to get too excited to get kill moves in at high percentes. i always try to play liek its a match at low percents so i dont get my mind too occupied on trying to land a move and instead, just play the match.

What's your favorite/most hated matchup?
my most hated matchup is of course ddd. oh my god. but other than the obvious bad matchup i'd have to say i hate facing kirby and toon link. backair and projectiles. yuck.

Have you beaten any of your PR players?
yeah, i have beaten all of them in AL except for reflex.
i have beaten others out of state but i dont keep up with other states PR's that much. and it would be too much for me to go search and see. lol. but there are a couple from outside AL.

Where did you get your name?
it's like shazam. but with a slam. i thought it had sass.

And, do you have any other games you like/play as much as Smash?
no. hahaha. i am not really a gamer at at all. i dont ever lay games and when i do i make sure it's smash because it's the only one i am active in a community in. so playing it has more benefits than just playing a game for entertainment. there's nothing wrong with that. i just rarely ever do it.

How many noms does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
only one.

What is your most fav wario move?
obv. downair.

Have you ever gotten a dramatic fart kill and imidiatly jumped up and farted on your opponent?
i have jumped up but not farted on my opponent. i just inflicted knockback and damage to them emotionally.

Who did you play before you played wario, if any?
no one. lol. but now i play jiggs and ddd and dk also.

What makes you think you can not show up for teams with me?
:(

How bad are you going to beat turtl in your money match at AU?
he beat me actually. :/

Been listening to that Stanky Leg lately?
nah not since i got a new itunes. i should though maynnee.

When are you gonna convince AL to host a tournament when I'm in Louisiana so we can hang out?
whenever they start listening to me... wish me luck with that.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
ShaSlam

Who's your Wario hero?

Out of the current top 5 on our PR, who do you enjoy playing against the most?

At your current progress, when do you feel that you could win a tournament?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Snack attack: What do you think of wario dittos.
Why do you do when your not playing brawl (hobbies ect)
What made you so interested in smash bros?

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Snack attack: What do you think of wario dittos.
I despise playing them Online, but they're my favorite matchup offline.

Why do you do when your not playing brawl (hobbies ect)
I'm an avid laser tag enthusiast (I play if profressionally), I also enjoy Soccer, reading Harry Potter, and spending time with my GF. :bee:

I also play other games like Halo and MW2. My XBL GT is GhaudeZilla, so please add me if you want!

What made you so interested in smash bros?
Actually, I thought it looked mad dumb at first because I was just like the street fighter guys are now (I played Tekken, though.)

I was practically made to play it and fell in love with it because it was such a fun game.

Being the best in my little group of friends with Jigglypuff made me feel pretty good about myself.

Top Bottom