• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

robinpup

Smash Cadet
can anyone post a correct code with all stages to be remplased and the rel files or anyone put your working code cuz i tried an tried an my game freezes in the wiimote safety screen i only want the code =) please

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Umm, Mewtwo_2000, could you maybe upload your fixes for Marroks Temple of Time Stage again...

I tried downloading it, and it says it can only be downloaded 10 times and isn't available anymore...

Mit

Smash Ace
More messages for Mewtwo_2000:

I say focus on the N64 stages you're working on (the Mario Bros ones) and maybe give the Melee stages some more time. Mostly because if the next version of BrawlBox gets released anytime soon, we'd be able to get models from Melee into Brawl. Then you could just take the exact stage models themselves from Melee (like Fountain of Dreams) and work with them.

Although, your work on Fourside is still plenty justified, especially with having that UFO able to appear/reappear.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
nice.
two questions. is it in 3-d and what about your other projects? finish them first or you could overwhelm yourself.
Yeah, 3D, just a vertex edit of normal final destination (I'll continue editing it after I finish some earlier projects I have, 4side and MK64)

Umm, Mewtwo_2000, could you maybe upload your fixes for Marroks Temple of Time Stage again...

I tried downloading it, and it says it can only be downloaded 10 times and isn't available anymore...
http://rapidshare.com/files/354182357/STGDXSHRINE_TempleOfTime.PAC.html

Another 10 times rapidshare, when I get home I can upload it to mediafire with no limit

More messages for Mewtwo_2000:

I say focus on the N64 stages you're working on (the Mario Bros ones) and maybe give the Melee stages some more time. Mostly because if the next version of BrawlBox gets released anytime soon, we'd be able to get models from Melee into Brawl. Then you could just take the exact stage models themselves from Melee (like Fountain of Dreams) and work with them.

Although, your work on Fourside is still plenty justified, especially with having that UFO able to appear/reappear.
It's much work done with it and I'm continuing it, with or without that feature

When that feature gets released, then I probably re-do it with the exact models, but I'm not leaving unfinished my fourside because of that (this would be v1 and the exact would be v2 xD)

And fountain of dreams... I'll see about it, as I was intending to make the background objects , but having them directly from melee would be much easier and faster ^^U

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Is it possible to make Lylat Cruise, the starfox stage with the ship's front facing away from the screen and the thrusters are towards the screen, to "freeze" the stage without the level freezer code? I am trying to make the stage side-view so that you are playing on the ship but the ship's front is facing towards the left. I edited the collisions and rotated the stage to face the left to fit perfectly on the stage. It worked in brawl, but the ship model in game was not show as rotated but the collisions were now the changes I made. So is there a way to stop the ship from angling to the left and right, and basically make it flat the entire stage. Is there something in the stage animation data I have to edit? Please help if you can. If I need to post the stage how I have it now, I will post it later today after school and work is over.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Is it possible to make Lylat Cruise, the starfox stage with the ship's front facing away from the screen and the thrusters are towards the screen, to "freeze" the stage without the level freezer code? I am trying to make the stage side-view so that you are playing on the ship but the ship's front is facing towards the left. I edited the collisions and rotated the stage to face the left to fit perfectly on the stage. It worked in brawl, but the ship model in game was not show as rotated but the collisions were now the changes I made. So is there a way to stop the ship from angling to the left and right, and basically make it flat the entire stage. Is there something in the stage animation data I have to edit? Please help if you can. If I need to post the stage how I have it now, I will post it later today after school and work is over.
edit the animations for the ship that is what causes it to sway side to side

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
Alright, I'm at a loss for what's wrong with these two stages now.

Even when I put a different model in the first spot for the Smashville stage I was trying to make, the stage collision STILL appears underneath the model.

And for the Mario Party Picnic stage, nothing shows up except for the stage collision and one (or two) Shy Guy(s). None of the characters have their actual stage animations done, so if you do get it working, they'll all show up overlapping each other.

Here's the DL link for anyone who wants to take a look at them:
http://rapidshare.com/files/351569351/TestStages.rar
repostin'
10char

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
A little advance with MK64

Just decorations, the ropes, the fences... More tomorrow, I'm almost done ^^U

MaRRoK

Smash Journeyman
having trouble with my hyrule field stage.

looks ok in game, but the problem is that i can seem to get the camera to ajust right.
heres what it looks like in game:

i think im not allowed to move the stage model...thing. i tried moving the screen location, and to no avail.

im stumped. any1 want to shed some light on this?

btw yes thats a zora in the water XD

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Are you sure you have the camera bones to start with? My only guess is that you only checked the locations of the collisions, but have yet to place the camera (unless you already did).

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Move the stage model using an animation, have 2 or more models in the modeldata folder, and be sure the stage is not the first model in it

Apocolypse3000

Smash Cadet
A little advance with MK64

A Reason to Live

Just decorations, the ropes, the fences... More tomorrow, I'm almost done ^^U
Why is Mewtwo2000 such a BOSS!!! You're like an Eldiran with stage hacks man. I can't wait for the release. And oh are you still working on the Great Fox Assault Stage? The one you made from that trophy.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Why is Mewtwo2000 such a BOSS!!! You're like an Eldiran with stage hacks man. I can't wait for the release. And oh are you still working on the Great Fox Assault Stage? The one you made from that trophy.
The great fox project is paused, I'm now finally focusing in Mushroom and Fourside, and helping others, but no on my other projects at the moment, only trying to finish those two

I'll continue it and some more projects I have when I finally finish these, I hope this will be pretty soon ^^U

MaRRoK

Smash Journeyman
im confused. where are the camera bones? i tried screen position. mah. ive got no patience for this. I'm just gonna make it on onlintraining room. at least i know how to do that.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
im confused. where are the camera bones? i tried screen position. mah. ive got no patience for this. I'm just gonna make it on onlintraining room. at least i know how to do that.
No camera bones involved in this O.o

You just have to move your stage by using an animation, create an animation in the same modeldata as your model is, and go preview it. Select the first bone, select your animation, and make the values yellow by clicking copy and paste.

Have more than one model in that modeldata, have your stage in the second slot and should be it

Otherwise, I can do it for you if you want, just send me your file ^^U

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
You want to download the following file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/351569351/TestStages.rar | 2989 KB

Unfortunately right now our servers are overloaded and we have no more download slots left for non-members. Of course you can also try again later.

---

I hate rapidshare xD
Yeah, well, rapidshare is the only uploading service that lets me upload things. The only other option would be email, MSN or Skype. :/

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I wanted to throw an interesting idea out here if someone hasn't already tried: Has anyone attempted importing a model and replacing a stage in the SSE? If that's indeed possible... new stages for SSE would be that much easier to do and a remake of the SSE would be very desirable :o

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Mewtwo_2000, if you haven't already, why not get a Mediafire? Just about every member uses one to upload their stuff to.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I have mediafire, not with an account but it saves my files as long I use the same pc

I'm uploading the zelda stage before I'm forgettin again ^^U xD

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
I got really bored/frustrated lately made this stage for no reason really

Download
2 things wrong with this stage i can't seem to fix are:
white flashes in the center of the stage
one of the ledges is not properly lined and for some reason even if i align it to the edge it won't be in alignment

All this stage really is a heavy edit of of Corneria *i think not sure*

But why i've been frustrated is i can't seem to get pirate ship's rain to animate properly and some other stages i've been working just randomly freeze for no reason or just won't load which gets annoying really fast after hearing the beep of doom more than 7 times in a day

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009

MBlaze

Smash Champion
I got really bored/frustrated lately made this stage for no reason really

Download
2 things wrong with this stage i can't seem to fix are:
white flashes in the center of the stage
one of the ledges is not properly lined and for some reason even if i align it to the edge it won't be in alignment

All this stage really is a heavy edit of of Corneria *i think not sure*

But why i've been frustrated is i can't seem to get pirate ship's rain to animate properly and some other stages i've been working just randomly freeze for no reason or just won't load which gets annoying really fast after hearing the beep of doom more than 7 times in a day
Looks kew, can't wait for the lighting thingy from SSE on Stormy D tho.

ToolShock

Smash Rookie
Willamette Parkview Mall

Download

RAR file contains the stage (replaces Final Destination) and a BRSTM of the song from Tatsunoko vs Capcom (Song Preview)

Things to do:

- add animations
- change the colour of the sky

ToolShock

Smash Rookie
Here's the training stage:

Download

Replaces the online practice stage. The download comes with a brstm that isn't looping properly (Song Preview)

Please let me know if there are any glitches.

Top Bottom