• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Alphatron

Smash Champion
He's kind of right though. You have a bunch of people with pitchforks and knives waiting patiently for Fourside and SMW. I'm one of them and we ain't sure how much longer we can wait!

Seriously though, take your time. But don't go working on too many things at once and end overwhelming yourself.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
It's true, I'll focus on those two and finish them first

My problem is that I have too many projects in my mind xD

shanus

Smash Hero
I'm trying this now (with Katakiri's textures in kc-mm)

Melee final destination ^^U

Wow, Project M loves you this much <------------------------------------------->

Melee FD, FOD, Fourside, etc. Too good, my friend.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Please do. :)
I added it back in must say it looks nice in-game i'll add it in when i release then version

It's true, I'll focus on those two and finish them first

My problem is that I have too many projects in my mind xD
Lucky i can't seem to think of anything lately but like everybody else said finish fourside and SMW before you start anything else

libertyernie

Smash Ace

I worked on Mewtwo_2000's Saffron City with walls/floors, adding a few and making them longer (and moving the foreground and background to match.) I'm going to stick with the 2D version for now until someone can texture these properly.
Download

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Mewtwo, you just get more and more kickass everytime I see you post something. XD

That Melee FD is looking great so far. Exactly what do you plan on doing for the stage as a whole? Like what's left to do? :3

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Mewtwo, you just get more and more kickass everytime I see you post something. XD

That Melee FD is looking great so far. Exactly what do you plan on doing for the stage as a whole? Like what's left to do? :3
Maybe a "matrix" background at one point?

Jiiprah

Smash Apprentice

I worked on Mewtwo_2000's Saffron City with walls/floors, adding a few and making them longer (and moving the foreground and background to match.) I'm going to stick with the 2D version for now until someone can texture these properly.
Download
Which models are the floors and wall you added? The name of them?

libertyernie

Smash Ace

Mewtwo_2000 put in most of the floors and walls. I added the last four and changed all their "animations" so they would be longer in the Z plane.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009

Download
It's good to see you continued it ^^

The first thing, more fixing in the shape to make it look just like melee's. Only the upper part, anyway, I don't think I will be editing the button part

Of course colission fix to make it less anoying... And we'll see if I try something with the background to make it more as melee's (anyway, katakiri's texture is awesome xD)

Crystalorbie

Smash Cadet
Buckeye, AZ---Northern Arizona University
That ghost ship one

The ghost ship stage, I see it finally got a download link put up.

He mentioned something about it overriding Final Destination, which for now is fine by me, but I was wondering if anyone could have it override Luigi's Mansion or Pirate Ship instead? (LM for the music or PS because it is a ship)

Oh, and if he does change it to the Wifi waiting room, could anyone please be kind enough to tell me how to select it in game? (note, I don't play brawl+ on my codes, me and my buddies each wield different codes to have variety, and I took normal, simple code changes [I mention this because brawl+ has it so rumble falls is now the Wifi Stage])

The last time I tried to override a stage with one that wasn't made to override it the thing froze upon selecting that stage.

My apologies if one cannot make any sense of the above post.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Just look into the "PW pwnt Dantarion" (or something like that) topic in workshop general, and you'll find both a code which allows you to get some alternate textures for any stage, and a stage expansion system that makes you 9 new stage icons where you can place 9 stages (wifiwaiting based) and play them as normal stages

You can combine them, too

Ask there

Mewtwo how is the FoD going mate XD
No changes since last pic in brawlbox workshop, I'll be focusing fourside and mk64 after I continue with it ^^U

Jiiprah

Smash Apprentice
any chance of adding front walls? I don't know how to.

EDIT: oops theyre 'there nevermind

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Everything is possible, the thing is that using boxes (from the stage editor) is faster than this (planes)

And I'm not sure if shadows work on them O.o

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Mewtwo Id just like to ask you 2 questions

1: whats an estimated release date on Fourside

2: are then anymore people that you know that are gonna fall down from heaven? so I know what to expect XD

Crystalorbie

Smash Cadet
Buckeye, AZ---Northern Arizona University
Thank you very much Mewtwo, now I just need to find out how to put them into the codes section or wherever they go without screwing up everything I already have...

I'll ask how later, seeing as how I'm about to get dragged of by friends... I think...

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Mewtwo Id just like to ask you 2 questions

1: whats an estimated release date on Fourside

2: are then anymore people that you know that are gonna fall down from heaven? so I know what to expect XD
1- Only God nows O.o xDDDD

Don't know, I won't be able to do a thing until Monday, and there are some things to fix (some buildings to put in the background, some textures, finish the animations in the ufo...)

One week - two weeks I hope ^^U

2- If they are, I don't know them, I'm a quite lonely angel O.o xD

Mit

Smash Ace
Anything we the community could help with on Fourside? Have you already obtained textures from Melee to use in the stage? I'm sure we could help in acquiring them through the Melee hacking scene (although, I'm not sure where that is exactly... but I know it exists because I've seen plenty of Melee texture hacks).

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Anything we the community could help with on Fourside? Have you already obtained textures from Melee to use in the stage? I'm sure we could help in acquiring them through the Melee hacking scene (although, I'm not sure where that is exactly... but I know it exists because I've seen plenty of Melee texture hacks).
I have them, brawlshifter got them for me some time ago

When I finish Fourside and Mushroom, the ones I would like to acquire are FoD's, because of the background elements and the aurora, but not necessary by now ^^U

EDIT: Noone wants to try this stage? T_T

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tyjlumtuqhw

It would be awesome that someone youtubed it, cause the background is animated ^^U

Alphatron

Smash Champion
The background is animated? That's all I needed to hear. I'll try downloading it when I get back on a computer.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
^^^ Awesomely awesome.
I think that one's called "What is Mario Villians?"

Mit

Smash Ace
WHOAH WHOAH

The background is animated? Did you get an animated image like an .apng or .gif to work in game? Or are you changing the background image through animations and stuff?

Because I've wanted to make a rather extensive animated background for the Online Training stage if possible...

And for FoD, if there's any way you can layer existing backgrounds, I think if you combined the sky/auroras from Summit, and the lower portion of the background in Spear Pillar, you'd have a pretty good looking, fully animated recreation of the original FoD background.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
I have them, brawlshifter got them for me some time ago

When I finish Fourside and Mushroom, the ones I would like to acquire are FoD's, because of the background elements and the aurora, but not necessary by now ^^U

EDIT: Noone wants to try this stage? T_T

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tyjlumtuqhw

It would be awesome that someone youtubed it, cause the background is animated ^^U
Oh i see what you did there
you gave me an idea Hmm...

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
iz there someone willing to help me with a stage? plz pm m if u are. i want you to take a look at it to see the problem. i dont want a public release or hint yet. i only need collision help...i think

Mit

Smash Ace
All right, hate to bring this stage up again, but I want it to be perfect! D:

Talking about Icy Battlefield. I ended up scaling the background up. It turns out certain camera angles were still availabe that allowed you to see the edge of the stage on both sides.

Anyhow, now I'm wondering about this:

It bugs me. More and more every time I play it :\

Does anyone know what could be causing this? I don't know if it's a texture or what. I'm talking about the little, half transparent polygon wall poking out of the stage platforms. I isolated what polygon it was in BrawlBox, but have no idea what I can do with it to be rid of it (I only know how to edit the entire group of models, and not just singular polygons... if that's even possible).

Mit

Smash Ace
But widescreen is sooooooooooooooo much better D: Don't be jealous :p

In any case, I'm pretty sure widescreen has nothing to do with my current issue.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Man, I need to get back to fixing my old stages... It's been like a month since I worked on them >_>

MBlaze

Smash Champion
All right, hate to bring this stage up again, but I want it to be perfect! D:

Talking about Icy Battlefield. I ended up scaling the background up. It turns out certain camera angles were still availabe that allowed you to see the edge of the stage on both sides.

Anyhow, now I'm wondering about this:

It bugs me. More and more every time I play it :\

Does anyone know what could be causing this? I don't know if it's a texture or what. I'm talking about the little, half transparent polygon wall poking out of the stage platforms. I isolated what polygon it was in BrawlBox, but have no idea what I can do with it to be rid of it (I only know how to edit the entire group of models, and not just singular polygons... if that's even possible).
It's also causing me some desynchs on wi-fi if that's not it, it's something else about this stage.

Mit

Smash Ace
It's also causing me some desynchs on wi-fi if that's not it, it's something else about this stage.
That probably has to do with it having an entirely different background, and having many of the pre-existing background elements moved VERY far away so that they don't appear in the way of the newly inserted background. It's not just a texture hack for Battlefield.

Also, I tried deleting that polygon with the automatic polygon deleter, no dice :\ The mdl0 that the program creates for me just crashes BrawlBox whenever I try to preview it.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
That probably has to do with it having an entirely different background, and having many of the pre-existing background elements moved VERY far away so that they don't appear in the way of the newly inserted background. It's not just a texture hack for Battlefield.

Also, I tried deleting that polygon with the automatic polygon deleter, no dice :\ The mdl0 that the program creates for me just crashes BrawlBox whenever I try to preview it.
In other words, this stage has been ****ed with so much that it desynchs on wi-fi, but has no influence on the gameplay whatsoever? I'll use blastzones or something as an example.

Mit

Smash Ace
well, it wasn't there before you edited the background. i can only assume that you messing around ****ed stuff up.
It was there before, and always has been:

If you'll recall, that's the image you posted, and even without zooming in you can see it.

In other words, this stage has been ****ed with so much that it desynchs on wi-fi, but has no influence on the gameplay whatsoever? I'll use blastzones or something as an example.
Yes. Blast zones and all of that remain the same from the original person who edited the stage. The stage just has new textures, a snow effect, and a new background, which is apparently enough to mess with things to the point of desynching.

Top Bottom