• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

ZeroSlash™

Smash Cadet
The Training stage from Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom is EXACTLY what I wanted someone to make.
A million epic points ToolShock!

ToolShock

Smash Rookie
The Training stage from Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom is EXACTLY what I wanted someone to make.
A million epic points ToolShock!
Hehehe! Thank you. I'm thinking of making the stage smaller because according to the stage, Link is less than 5 feet. o_0

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Level freezer freezes rain along with the rest of the stage. I found that out with Eldin Bridge.
Lovely >>

But anyway here is an update:
Download
What's fixed:
Cloud background doesn't look AS choppy as it did it's something in the SRT0 data most likely can't edit it yet

Ground has water effects now

Added back the light shinning thing

I'll probably have 2 more updates one to fix the scene data and another to add lightning which will be kinda hard for 2 reasons:
1.Color animating will be long *9600 frames of editing anybody?*
2.I have a tiny attention span which will make it even harder to animate those frames

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
for 2D stages, what exactly do the dimensions of the stage need to be to fit on the screen? i downloaded the wario world texture, and while it was 10241024, i noticed it had a large buffer around it to have the image shrunken. this makes figuring out the exact size for the image somewhat more difficult.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
lovely >>

But Anyway Here Is An Update:
download
What's Fixed:
Cloud Background Doesn't Look As Choppy As It Did It's Something In The Srt0 Data Most Likely Can't Edit It Yet

Ground Has Water Effects Now

Added Back The Light Shinning Thing

I'll Probably Have 2 More Updates One To Fix The Scene Data And Another To Add Lightning Which Will Be Kinda Hard For 2 Reasons:
1.color Animating Will Be Long *9600 Frames Of Editing Anybody?*
2.i Have A Tiny Attention Span Which Will Make It Even Harder To Animate Those Frames
Yus! <3333

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Guys, please, hasn't anybody cared to make the Metal Mario (Smash 64) stage workable? I saw that picture that showed its outline a while back, but it was just a picture, apparently. No download. ='{

Also, to whomever did Hyrule Castle with the Smash 64 backgrounds, does the stage really look like it has the two layers? I think that'd annoy the hell out of me when I play on it. I'd think the ledge is closer than it actually is, then kill myself and what not. ='{

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
Guys, please, hasn't anybody cared to make the Metal Mario (Smash 64) stage workable? I saw that picture that showed its outline a while back, but it was just a picture, apparently. No download. ='{

Also, to whomever did Hyrule Castle with the Smash 64 backgrounds, does the stage really look like it has the two layers? I think that'd annoy the hell out of me when I play on it. I'd think the ledge is closer than it actually is, then kill myself and what not. ='{
well theres a 2 layer and 3 layer versions, no one makes 1 layer stages :laugh:

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
well theres a 2 layer and 3 layer versions, no one makes 1 layer stages :laugh:
I'm comparing it to a normal stage, how it doesn't look weird and you can tell where the ledges, and other parts of the stage, are. Based off the picture alone, the platforms and ledges look like they'd throw people off because it look like two pics of the background are overlapping.

Also, is there a download for Melee Fourside yet? That was my favorite Melee stage, and Id really like it.

Why does anybody post a picture without a download, not counting for when they release it later. :confused:

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
I'm comparing it to a normal stage, how it doesn't look weird and you can tell where the ledges, and other parts of the stage, are. Based off the picture alone, the platforms and ledges look like they'd throw people off because it look like two pics of the background are overlapping.

Also, is there a download for Melee Fourside yet? That was my favorite Melee stage, and Id really like it.

Why does anybody post a picture without a download, not counting for when they release it later. :confused:
metal mario stage idk but fourside there is no download yet because its not just appearance it has a ufo and everything like the original so of course its gonna be some time but from now im thinking a week or so just a guess

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
InTrepidCognito's Stage Database!!

Post is under maitenence. Check out my MediaFire for any downloads I do have, and please check back later when the post is organized with pictures.

Super Smash Bros. 64 Stages

Crystal Caverns (Metal Mario's Stage)

Super Smash Bros. Melee Stages

None as of yet.

FULLY CUSTOM

None as of yet.

Link to MediaFire

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Didn't I JUST say I was doing Crystal Caverns? :p

Here:

(pic)
Pic is a bit outdated now.
Download v2

The spawn points are a bit messed up, so yeah. If someone can help me out with that, it'd be appreciated. This is also my first custom stage (Woo!).

Are we still doing the reserved post thing? If so, this is mine, and this is my color.

EDIT: I just updated it, so now it's more ledge-friendly, has correct wall sidings, shrinked middle platform, and fixed spawn points.
Is that... my Dr Mario..?

:3 Glad to see some screenshots from people other than myself :)

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
yea battlefield would be good to go over or mabey the online waiting room or mabey something like rumble falls or summit are some suggestions

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
Final Destination, at the moment. Any suggestions for something else it should go over? I was thinking Battlefield, but I don't know how to make a .rel...
editing a rel is easy, just get a final destination rel, open it in hex editor and search for "38 A5 00 00 38 80 00 02" and change that to the list of the stage you want replaced go here for the list/more info http://ssbbcustom.wikia.com/wiki/Module_files

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
That mall stage from TvC is awesome. Only thing is that the stage is "small" because the death boundaries are close.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
That mall stage from TvC is awesome. Only thing is that the stage is "small" because the death boundaries are close.
i'm making 2 new brstm's for that stage, 1 has the main mall music and the other has all the others one after another except for the main because i took it out because of the first and if anyone wants them i can give link tomorrow

edit: if someone wants i guess i could just split them all into individual brstms

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
i haven't tested it but are you sure 100% theres nothing, proper size, bg, layers, everything?
......The only thing I can think of is that if you roll-dodge into a ramp going upwards, you'll stop on the point. Other than that, I think it's good.

And I only planned on a BG layer and a platform layer, so yeah.

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
InTrepidCognito, thanks for the Metal Mario stage. I'll test it out sometime, hopefully soon. In the v2, by chance, did you lower the platform? It does look a tad too high up, judging from the picture alone.

And, sorry, I didn't notice you ever mentioning anything about that stage before because I don't really read the posts in the stage threads. I scroll and look for new stage pics, haha.

Oh, and, question. Is that the Metal Mario stage background, or something that looks kinda similar? That, and do these .rel files allow you to have a custom stage, without replacing another stage? I mean, I dislike FD anyway, but I'm just wondering.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
......The only thing I can think of is that if you roll-dodge into a ramp going upwards, you'll stop on the point. Other than that, I think it's good.

And I only planned on a BG layer and a platform layer, so yeah.
I've got an update for you

Get this file (your crystal cave v3 modified) and replace the textures again. You'll see they look much better (because I have made them not to use any palette). The file is smaller in size and the quality when you replace the two textures with your originals will be increased ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2omurxmjyui

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
InTrepidCognito, thanks for the Metal Mario stage. I'll test it out sometime, hopefully soon. In the v2, by chance, did you lower the platform? It does look a tad too high up, judging from the picture alone.

And, sorry, I didn't notice you ever mentioning anything about that stage before because I don't really read the posts in the stage threads. I scroll and look for new stage pics, haha.

Oh, and, question. Is that the Metal Mario stage background, or something that looks kinda similar? That, and do these .rel files allow you to have a custom stage, without replacing another stage? I mean, I dislike FD anyway, but I'm just wondering.
Yes, the platform is lowered now, and it's a similar background I found on Google images, seeing as how no one dumped stage textures for SSB64, and Project64 wouldn't let me do it...

I've got an update for you

Get this file (your crystal cave v3 modified) and replace the textures again. You'll see they look much better (because I have made them not to use any palette). The file is smaller in size and the quality when you replace the two textures with your originals will be increased ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2omurxmjyui
I dunno, man, should I update it for the fourth time in two days?

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Gary's stage stuff

I might not frequent at stage hacking and stuff, but yeah.

All downloads
http://mediafire.com/?mtutuelbev6tr

Common images
These images can be used in your stage select screen on any stage you like. They are mainly there for completion. It contains the franchise emblems and the game logos.

http://mediafire.com/?pydger5xrsc51

Mushroom Castle

This is a very old stage I only now have decided upon that it is finished. It was made prior to the model import feature of BrawlBox and therefore had to hex-edit elements to make it work as it does right now. And yes, this IS based on the 2D stage creation template, so it's not really all that impressive. Especially not now that we can import entire models in the game.

Originally this stage was twice as big and crashed BrawlBox when previewed. I downscaled it so that the characters would be about the same size as the throne itself. Not that you would be able to easily compare it though.

This stage, naturally, goes over Final Destination. This is due to the fact that I made it prior to knowing that somebody hacked the Wifi Waiting Room module file so that the sandbag wouldn't spawn. So yeah, Final Destination it is. If you want it over any other stage, there are some great tutorials on the internet to cover your rel-editing needs.

The biggest downside to this stage is that it's too small, and really isn't suited for a four player free-for-all, seeing as stuff will get too hectic. I won't fix it, but if somebody else wants to, he / she can just upscale everything and re-upload it, no permission required.

[MediaFire]

[BrawlVault page]

---

Also, seeing as I hate to throw away old data:

SMB3 Castle v0.9

A simple stage using the 2D technique together with some hex editing to move around some vertices. Not quite done yet, though.

[Download] [YouTube Video]

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
@Mr. Chuy, big fan of Stormy Destination =D
Can you please do update the same for the first Stormy Destination? (The one with Red Clouds later in the stage)

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Okay, you're right. So here, for the last time, Crystal Caverns:

http://www.mediafire.com/?dnnmyjjtmzm

There. Done.

Now that I have more knowledge on this custom stage thing, what stage should I do next the wasn't in Brawl? I was thinking Mario's SSB64 stage...
Aw dude you shouldve asked, I have a sprite sheet with all the 64 Backgrounds I got from someone here, want me to PM it? Nice job btw :)

Top Bottom