• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

ds22

Smash Lord
Ello Im Fair Knight and I guess Ill post what ive dont so far

The Kohona that Never Was

*Kohona*
[credit to Oizen for hacking the original stage in, this is a texture hack]

http://www.mediafire.com/?x0ytmd4dzqi

- Goes over Final Destination
- Barely visible Shadow Moses Island Lighting
- Came from Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 3
The skyline is different in the picture than in the download.
The one in the download is lighter that the one in the picture.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
The skyline is different in the picture than in the download.
The one in the download is lighter that the one in the picture.
It is? Ill try fixing that, thanks for letting me know

Oh and also may anyone tell me how you can swap stage backgrounds? Like lets say, Luigi's Mansion? I'm gonna need it for my next stage hack (it will look awesome)

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Well, the left building is yet to be fixed up, but the other parts will probably be as now are. The whole stage is a little bigger than the original, I know, but the stage is conformed with a lot of individual blocks, they have all textures and resize them would be a lot of work. I first made the stage placing blocks just as anyone would do with the stage editor, because of placing simplicity. I'm now better at this and if I started the stage now, I probably had done it a little smaller from the start, but I'm not fixing it because I've played in it, and when I play my fourside, the sensations I have is that I'm really playing that awesome stage from melee. I'm sorry if when I upload it, people thinks it's too big, but my thoughs are that its size is similar enough to have the sensation that you are playing Fourside and not being exactly as it was doesn't matter at all

When I upload it, I'll also upload some images of the making process

Ah, the questions:

1- Yeah, the UFO appears on the right, dissapears, and then appears on the left. Then loops. I will probably do it appearing on the right again, as the original one had more appearances on the right than on the left I guess

2- Yeah, it's really slippery, it's fun trying to rollout with jigglypuff or doing a side-b with Falco xD

3- Yeah, it moves to the left and up-down

4- I will try to put the crane, but not sure about how good can it be. I'm planning to make the helicopter, too ^^U
Wow, excellent. Thanks for the reply. If you were able to get the crane working correctly I would be in awe.

Great job so far of course.

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Mooooooo

Moar Haxes

Haunted Woods [Glumy Gultch]

http://www.mediafire.com/?y2qmgqi2k4k

- Goes over OnlineTraining
- Shares Lighting of Luigi's Mansion
- Is inspired by Glumy Gultch from Donkey Kong Country 2

Birth By Sleep

http://www.mediafire.com/?zw2mrwjoozn

- Goes over Online Waiting Room
- Nighttime orientated
- Is also called Keybalde Graveyard, its inspired from the video from Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

Falcon Flyer Skiff

http://www.mediafire.com/?jtzmmoufxmm

- Goes over (again) Online Training Room
- It is a Texture hack of Falcon Flyer which comes from SSE with the background of Smash Skiff from SSE
- Took Bloody Long to Make >_<

Anyways Im holding off on the Heaven and Moon Hacks, gonna start working on my Kingdom Hearts project

Ill give you a hint though, It will involve stages somewhat and bosses :p

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I come with a new stage (well, new for me, probably it yet existed over the internet)

Any way, if anyone wants it, just tell me and I'll put a download

HyperGumba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Taro_Kuroyoko
3DS FC
4227-1462-6701
I come with a new stage (well, new for me, probably it yet existed over the internet)

*pic of awesome ****in *****

Any way, if anyone wants it, just tell me and I'll put a download
I'd really love to see this guys own stage, preferably his ****hole

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Here is my beta stage:

I just want a better green hill zone for playing.

Captain Falcon wants a life :laugh:

but for now there is a lot of things to fix.

what is your opinion?

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
NOO!!! I was JUST getting ready to start this...

That's probably better than I could do, though. :laugh: Great work!

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Here is my beta stage:
*green Hill*
I just want a better green hill zone for playing.
*Green Hill*
Captain Falcon wants a life :laugh:
*Green Hill*
but for now there is a lot of things to fix.

what is your opinion?
This is awsome mate I hope you finish it :) im actually planning on doing something similar

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I'd really love to see this guys own stage, preferably his ****hole
Wait... is Results Screen the stage, or GMP?
whats the stage?
Well, that GMP is only one character I have in my game, my brother downloaded it from somewhere and I like it, so I take pics of him sometimes

I was talking only of the results screen stage...

But what a coincidence, I started this stage 2 weeks ago...

It was going to be a secret project, but I don't want it to be stolen as some of you guys want that stage too bad

It will be 3D when finished

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
NOO!!! I was JUST getting ready to start this...

That's probably better than I could do, though. :laugh: Great work!
This is awsome mate I hope you finish it :) im actually planning on doing something similar
thanks, but i have a problem, if i move that curve to his real position in the new stage, all of stage camera move too, so i am planing to remove.

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
*NERDGASM*

Did you.... import an N64 model?!

Also, can you send me the Wario GMP? I found a page for it, but no D/L...

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Forget about the Pictochat edit I said I was doing. I had a better idea, but I'm just waiting on a certain model and I'll start. ;D

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
*NERDGASM*

Did you.... import an N64 model?!

Also, can you send me the Wario GMP? I found a page for it, but no D/L...
I didn't import a thing, it's only a snapshot

Anyway, I'll make it in 3D as similar as posible, and I think it will be an awesome stage when finished ^^

PD: Great Mighty Poo and the original (black) Conker texture hacks were made by LinkOfAuburn on NintendoBros.com, credit to him

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm making BSRTMs for your stage, k thx.

Great Mighty Poo (N64 Version uncensored and loop-friendly)
Great Mighty Poo (XBOX Version orchestral (instrumental and epic))

Links will be up when I edit them and convert.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Oh well I heard you're gonna add more effects on to your Stormy v2,
maybe we could have those effects at Stormy v1? (V1 had the Red Clouds in the stage)
I also agree with this, the red clouds in the stage was a really great edition. Pretty much everything about Stormy v1 should stay with the tweeks you also put in (except the puddles on the stage everytime you move, competitive brawlers dun like that D: ). But yeah, plz. ;o

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm making BSRTMs for your stage, k thx.

Great Mighty Poo (N64 Version uncensored and loop-friendly)
Great Mighty Poo (XBOX Version orchestral (instrumental and epic))

Links will be up when I edit them and convert.
I've already done the N64 version (the uncensored version). It doesn't loop though since it wasn't meant to so it just restarts when the song ends. Here it is.

Also, epic stage is epic.

Edit: Mine is just the OST version converted to brstm format, and it didn't loop so I didn't bother. So it just restarts after going through the full song.

Edit 2: My version is exactly like this.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
I also agree with this, the red clouds in the stage was a really great edition. Pretty much everything about Stormy v1 should stay with the tweeks you also put in (except the puddles on the stage everytime you move, competitive brawlers dun like that D: ). But yeah, plz. ;o
yeah the puddle things has been hit and miss on feedback
Like i said i'll try but i'm not sure it'd look the same with the lighting being different

HyperGumba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Taro_Kuroyoko
3DS FC
4227-1462-6701
Well, that GMP is only one character I have in my game, my brother downloaded it from somewhere and I like it, so I take pics of him sometimes

I was talking only of the results screen stage...

But what a coincidence, I started this stage 2 weeks ago...

*Awesome preview of ****hole*

It was going to be a secret project, but I don't want it to be stolen as some of you guys want that stage too bad

It will be 3D when finished
Omg my dream came true

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Hey, do any of the stages here use water? Or rather, is it possible to port water from like the Pirate ship to use in other stages?

EDIT: YEAAAAH! Reply #666!

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Ran Into a problem by the way, I edited both stages where Galleom appears (the outside ruins and the inside ruins). The outside ruins look fine but the inside ruins havent changed, despite the applied textures and data made to it. So any help? it would be appreciated cause the inside ruins looks good.

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
well i need help with a lot of things in my green hill stage:
-it hasn't got ledges

-remove that curve

-Do the colision for the plataform, and do it aniamtion more slowly

-modific the animation for Knuckles, silver and tails( i need they flying in the air)

if anyone have any idea to fix this things tell me, or i someone can do, PM me and i'll sned you the stage. I NEED HELP:dizzy:

PD(sorry for my bad english)

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
-it hasn't got ledges

-remove that curve

-modific the animation for Knuckles, silver and tails( i need they flying in the air)

if anyone have any idea to fix this things tell me, or i someone can do, PM me and i'll sned you the stage. I NEED HELP:dizzy:

The ledges are easy to make with the colission editor, it shouldn't be a problem

The curve can be replaced with another model, just replace it and try if it works. You can use the pokemontrainer mdl0 or the stgposition

I don't know about that platform, if it's an apart model, then you can make a new colission object with it's name and make the colission that way... It's not easy to explain ^^U

As I have never hacked that stage, I don't know how they move, if it's an animation, then it should be easy to edit

If you can't do something in your own, feel free to send me your file and I'll try to make it for you tomorrow ;)

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
The ledges are easy to make with the colission editor, it shouldn't be a problem

The curve can be replaced with another model, just replace it and try if it works. You can use the pokemontrainer mdl0 or the stgposition

I don't know about that platform, if it's an apart model, then you can make a new colission object with it's name and make the colission that way... It's not easy to explain ^^U

As I have never hacked that stage, I don't know how they move, if it's an animation, then it should be easy to edit

If you can't do something in your own, feel free to send me your file and I'll try to make it for you tomorrow ;)
but i can't put the ledges with de colision editor, but this should be a stupid error

The curve is fixed, thanks

The all stage animations are in one model, exept for the curve, and the tails, knuckles and silver, y just animated too fast, is easy to change, but i can't undestand how to put it a model and bone for it(i know waht bone is)

Lol @ Tails, Knux, and Silver running in the air.
well, tails can fly, silver float and knuckles plane right?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
-it hasn't got ledges

-remove that curve

send me the file and i'll take a look.

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
Hey, do any of the stages here use water? Or rather, is it possible to port water from like the Pirate ship to use in other stages?

EDIT: YEAAAAH! Reply #666!
actually, that was a translation error in the bible, and the real number is 616...not to be a jerk or anything

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
Crisis City

New Moon Island (v1)

many thnx to mewtwo 2000 for helping me out with these stages. they would not be possible without him :D

(sry i couldn't post credits when i made this post. parents rushing me to get off)

Top Bottom