• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Band of the Hawk: you have brought shame among the hawks

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LMFAO I JUST REALIZED I CAN CALL YOU EDDIE AND SHOUT "THEY SHOT EDDIE!!!" LIKE IN THE HANGOVER!
HAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssss

Lobos

Smash Master
I liked FF13, and yes Ed I do wanna continue playing but not as much as I was doing for the past 3 weeks lol

I want to beat ff12 and ff7 by the summer.....although I can't keep attention in 7

Currently now on God of War 3 ^.^

Laijin

Smash Hero
I just saw this cool movie called "American History X". It was pretty awesome, but I'm having trouble finding the other 9. Anyone know where I can find them? For a movie this awesome with Ed Norton in it, you guys must have seen it too.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I just saw this cool movie called "American History X". It was pretty awesome, but I'm having trouble finding the other 9. Anyone know where I can find them? For a movie this awesome with Ed Norton in it, you guys must have seen it too.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Speaking of awesome movies. I saw Green Zone and Repo Men the other day.
Green Zone sucked. =\ You can pass on that one guise.
Repo Men is pretty ****ing good. The ending is ridiculous. I wish they did that in more movies

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Speaking of awesome movies. I saw Green Zone and Repo Men the other day.
Green Zone sucked. =\ You can pass on that one guise.
Repo Men is pretty ****ing good. The ending is ridiculous. I wish they did that in more movies
"Repo that!"

good God

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I want to beat ff12 and ff7 by the summer.....although I can't keep attention in 7
But 7 is mad fun!

Lol is this a troll or do you honestly not know it's American History Ecks not 10.

Shinku

Smash Champion
i suck as well. me and seb are really feel like quitting.

i get rusty since its hard to practice since melee isnt online like other fighters. im losing that drive to be good. i think ill quit for a while after the next tourney. gotta look forward to super sf4 and such

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I really wish CP smashers were more motivated to get better. I keep getting frustrated because most of the time there's no one good to play, and if the less skilled people aren't committed to getting better, I feel like it's a waste of time to play them.

Don't quit, though, guys! I'm begging you!

Seb: can you change the title of the thread to "Have you seen my Falco?" :laugh:

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Chival, i used to play with boss all the time, back in 06 when we starting to play melee..
we both were sucks *** back then..

but i watch bunch of vids... and that really helps me for some reason :o you should do that too
then we got so much better less than a year after that..

i suck as well. me and seb are really feel like quitting.

i get rusty since its hard to practice since melee isnt online like other fighters. im losing that drive to be good. i think ill quit for a while after the next tourney. gotta look forward to super sf4 and such
you need to step it up in melee, shinku -.-

and i havn't seen seb playing melee for while now.......... (in tourneys)
i bet hes busy about getting new job and stuff :/ i totally understand that

thumbswayup

Smash Master
A few points to address:

The situation with my job is complicated, now it seems I will have it a bit longer or might not even be losing it at all. It all depends on what happens with the Colonel and the budget over the next few months.

So, I have not been looking for a new job (although I probably should). I haven't been going to Melee tournies because I'm doing other things I find more interesting. Melee is great and all and it'll always be the best game, but I came to this decision quite some time ago that I would be quitting in the near future. My competitive spirit is all but gone, and hell, I'll definitely try to go to the huge nationals in the future. But right now, with the way our region is, there just isn't a reason for me to constantly practice this game anymore. Whenever I play it now, it is strictly for fun. I don't try new techniques or work on any of the old ones. I still cannot gentlemen and it'll always be that way.

There just isn't enough tournaments to justify the amount of hours to put into this game. SO, I will play it for fun whenever I do play it in the future. And this isn't to say I don't recognize that people like Joe and Max still host events, props to you guys for keeping Melee alive here. But I will attend these events only when I have nothing better to do. It's about time to move on for me, I'm going to focus on other aspects of my life. It had to happen eventually. Melee's been fun and I will never forget it, but it seems the journey ends here for me.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Seb...what??? You've gotten so good though, you shouldn't quit :(:(:(:(:( man...you guys gotta hype up your region more. Either that or I have to make more trips to MD!

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yea as you can see ive basically moved on xD

but i mean i'll still hit up some stuff so we can do that awesome team which is called Running Kings :070:

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Seb just play Brawl, you'll enjoy it.

//one post away from my 3rd 1000th post on this site(anyone get it? LOL)

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
seb you talking as like you're going to die or something.. :/

just keep playing seb :o
but i need to finding new job as well, right now i'm in pretty bad situation :/ yet, i still go to tourneys..........
i feel pretty confused right now

thumbswayup

Smash Master
If he fought Kage he would say, that the name ain't the game, it's the play. So give me a stage, where this falcon here can rage, and though I could flee, I'd much rather knee. That's entertainment.

Didn't get any sleep last night and I've been up for over 30 hours straight now, hope that explains the stupid thing I posted above.

but I am quitting Melee. Cafe you should really secure a job before you go to more tournies, unless you have money to spare I guess.

Top Bottom