• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Eldiran

Smash Lord
So, I been messing around with tons of stages trying to make my Wii exclusively use the awesome ones, and it's going well. In the process, I ended up modifying a ton of stages' collisions to make them less glitchy or annoying to play on, so I figured I would post them here.

I don't recall where I got most of them. Please inform me who to give credit to, since most of it is blank.

Also, please make this post my link on the OP.

[collapse=Edited Stages]CHARACTER TEST STAGE
http://www.mediafire.com/?wyncymyzmid

Changes: removed the side and middle platforms, changed top into a small ceiling, and added colors to the left and right side that allow for easy CSP making.

Original by: InTrepidCognito

---
DOODLE STAGE

http://www.mediafire.com/?nzn4ydzlz4z

Changes: fixed up the collisions to be clearer and less confusing. Now ceiling spikes are less likely, and there are no platforms too small to stand on.

Original by: Razanak7?

---
MARIO VS. BOWSER 2D NES STAGE

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmizhxzmnyz

Changes: fixed the break in the bridge that stopped rolling/running up and down the slope.

Original by: ???

---
SUBSPACE SAFETY CAPSULE

http://www.mediafire.com/?z2ttiq2jd0z

Changes: fixed all the broken floors that stopped running/rolling, made it easier to recover from slightly under the ledge.

---
ARENA-STYLE TROPHY DISPLAY PLATFORM

http://www.mediafire.com/?xxzywjmnvzy

Changes: fixed right side which had a break in the floor. WARNING: UNTESTED.

---
CAPTAIN FALCON'S FINAL SMASH ROADWAY

http://www.mediafire.com/?n2gwmnyjkzw

Changes: made collisions with railings cleaner, fixed a break in the floor that I accidentally caused in my edit a while back...

Original by: superyoshi888, Mewtwo2000, Phantom Wings, etc?

---
2D SONIC HIDDEN PALACE STAGE

http://www.mediafire.com/?eyu0muakajn

Changes: made crystals in the air pass-through (to prevent camping underneath), added an extra ledge on the center crystal (to make it more reachable) and changed the leftmost and rightmost floors into straight drops (to reflect the graphics and prevent camping on the edges).

Original by: Mewtwo2000

---
STARFOX DRAGOON CRUISE

http://www.mediafire.com/?ojomyjanjwe

Changes: Made the left and right undersides a little easier to recover from.

Original by: Mewtwo2000, Alexjol[/collapse]

NO@H

Smash Journeyman
hey eldiran could you add some pics?

EDIT: says I'm a mod too. XD april fools? I don't deserve to be a mod. I just lurk

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
I'm one too. Weird O_o
Along with NO@H and Fen_ apparently.

The site has been glitchy all day, maybe this is a side effect of that?
EDIT: Oh yeah, April Fool's. ****, my friend and I were just complaining about the Preloader April Fool's trick that makes it look like Nintendo's updating your Wii.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
CAPTAIN FALCON'S FINAL SMASH ROADWAY
http://www.mediafire.com/?n2gwmnyjkzw

Changes: made collisions with railings cleaner, fixed a break in the floor that I accidentally caused in my edit a while back...

Original by: Mewtwo2000, Phantom Wings, etc?
I was the first person to port the model and scene data over Wi-Fi waiting room. PW fixed the collisions, and a couple of others added item data to it. I don't remember if Mewtwo 2000 ever touched it or not.

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
i was wondering how i could remove sandbag from spawning on a stage i'm working on...i assume i dont have to go into much detail... and if i can make it spawn items like a regular stage taht would be great. i just dont like sandbag tugging at the camera

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
i was wondering how i could remove sandbag from spawning on a stage i'm working on...i assume i dont have to go into much detail... and if i can make it spawn items like a regular stage taht would be great. i just dont like sandbag tugging at the camera
do your level over final destination or another stage, and you solve the sandbag problem and spawn items too

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
already made it over training
any quick way to transfer? its been a long time since i've done this..
just extract teh model[0] model[1] (and anohter model in .brres file) and the texture [0]. brres and reemplaced it in final destination

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
You can use fd as a base and then use a .rel to play it over a different stage
hm... now i gotta learn this rel business..
and it didnt work transfering it over... not all the files were there and there were extras and it froze
wheres that old code that turns sandbag into money?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Hi again, you moderators O.o

I bring you this pic today

This is my second N64 stage, Battlefield 64, aka 'fighting polygon team stage'

I've started it today, and it's almost finished O.o

I will focus now in this and Fourside, but I won't be gettin much time the following days because of some events here, I'll be with my girlfriend some days and that kind of stuffz ^^U xD

SuperGuzzi

Smash Journeyman
Why, why hasn't anyone made snowy summit stage?!?!?
because... i don't know O_O but is a good idea, the only problem is, teh snow is a little short because SMI isn't large, i'll will do for you, okey?

just a question, you need it over normal summit or summit+?

Mit

Smash Ace
Mewtwo if you could upload a .rel for making it work on Wifi that'd be great D: I had the previous beta on my expanded roster before for Wifi, and it'd be top tier to just leave everything how it is but replace the .pac.

EDIT: So, if I go to this .rel directory, would I need the Online Training -> FD .rel, or the FD -> Online Training .rel?

Also, awesome classic Battlefield stage. Is that 3D or 2D? (crosses fingers for 3D)

EDIT: Answered more of my own questions. Looks like it'd 3D :D Although perhaps the platforms in your picture aren't 3D quite yet.

Little feedback from the picture: It appears a little too large? I don't know, the horizontal width seems right, but the platforms seem a bit too high. I watched some vids of the level on Youtube, and Fox was about half the height of the platforms. So, two Foxes stacked on top of each other would be the height. Right now it looks closer to two Zero Suit Samus', which is a bit higher. Perhaps I'm just being thrown off because Zero Suit Samus is a relatively short, thin realistic character as opposed to most other characters? I don't know.

Awesome stage in any case. Can't wait to use it with Dantarion's code for an alternate Battlefield.

Also, a little idea: Would it be possible to release a version with a bit prettier background? I was thinking something like the background on that Fountain of Dreams Battlefield texture, which was Spear Pillar's background but changed to be purple.

If it could be changed to be multiple colors (purple/blue/green) that would awesome, and no doubt look a lot nicer.

ONE LAST EDIT: I hope the underside of the stage is made up of ceilings and walls :D

shock44

Smash Journeyman
Hey MewTwo_2000 I was wondering, could I use your Mario Villians stage and give it a texture change to be something else to make my own stage? I've already made something but I didn't want to post it without your permission.

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
Looking at the END OF THE BATTLE...FIELD texture, someone should make an iblis stage lol

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Mewtwo if you could upload a .rel for making it work on Wifi that'd be great D: I had the previous beta on my expanded roster before for Wifi, and it'd be top tier to just leave everything how it is but replace the .pac.

EDIT: So, if I go to this .rel directory, would I need the Online Training -> FD .rel, or the FD -> Online Training .rel?

Also, awesome classic Battlefield stage. Is that 3D or 2D? (crosses fingers for 3D)

EDIT: Answered more of my own questions. Looks like it'd 3D :D Although perhaps the platforms in your picture aren't 3D quite yet.

Little feedback from the picture: It appears a little too large? I don't know, the horizontal width seems right, but the platforms seem a bit too high. I watched some vids of the level on Youtube, and Fox was about half the height of the platforms. So, two Foxes stacked on top of each other would be the height. Right now it looks closer to two Zero Suit Samus', which is a bit higher. Perhaps I'm just being thrown off because Zero Suit Samus is a relatively short, thin realistic character as opposed to most other characters? I don't know.

Awesome stage in any case. Can't wait to use it with Dantarion's code for an alternate Battlefield.

Also, a little idea: Would it be possible to release a version with a bit prettier background? I was thinking something like the background on that Fountain of Dreams Battlefield texture, which was Spear Pillar's background but changed to be purple.

If it could be changed to be multiple colors (purple/blue/green) that would awesome, and no doubt look a lot nicer.

ONE LAST EDIT: I hope the underside of the stage is made up of ceilings and walls :D
Wow, you sure edited a lot O.o xDDD

This is the rel file to make it work as a stgcustom:
http://www.mediafire.com/?4yygiekz04q

And this one is for the wifi room itself
http://www.mediafire.com/?24jdjzxj2rw

You have to put the new rel with the name of the stage it replaces, if you're making wifi room to work as a FD, the file is an edited st_final.rel renamed to st_otrain.rel

I made this stage because of testing purposes, really, I wanted to make an exact size stage, and I sure did. If the ground is okay, then the platforms are okay, this was my main point with this. It's 3D, sure, and it's not finished because of the platforms, which are 2D right now

I will make different versions of it, sure, just request them when the original is done, and I will make the proper background swaps to it, there's no problem at all

And yeah, the horizontal are ceilings and the diagonal are walls xD

Hey MewTwo_2000 I was wondering, could I use your Mario Villians stage and give it a texture change to be something else to make my own stage? I've already made something but I didn't want to post it without your permission.
Sure, this one was made for being edited and made into many different versions xD

Just gimme some credit for the original stage :p

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Yeah, they're not compatible

You could try to edit the PAL rel file anyway, it shouldn't be difficult and it should work

zeno561

Smash Rookie
Speaking of captain falcoln's final smash roadway, Does anyone know if that final falcoln punch was ever released? It was the most epic final smash I have EVER seen.

EDIT: [http://elitesmashhackers.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/final-falcon-punch-2.gif
Yeah it was released quietly which I didnt know about till I started spelunking through brawl vault and I saw MAX Onslaught Falcon. The absolutely strongest, CRUELEST, Captain Falcon hack...EVER! This falcon is the only that can use the final falcon punch. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Moderated=1&Reported=All&Name=MAX+onslaught&ByUser=%25&Type=%25%25&TypeAlt=%25 Im hoping they can make it so regular falcon can do it cause its just hilarious!

Revven

FrankerZ
This is my second N64 stage, Battlefield 64, aka 'fighting polygon team stage'

I've started it today, and it's almost finished O.o

I will focus now in this and Fourside, but I won't be gettin much time the following days because of some events here, I'll be with my girlfriend some days and that kind of stuffz ^^U xD
I think you should make it a bit bigger horizontally, it looks too small (to me it looks like Sonic could dash across it in 2-3 seconds) so if you made it a bit bigger it'd look nicer (plus the original was actually pretty medium sized looking, what you have here is a bit smaller than that).

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
I have a question how do you make3-D stages in brawl is there a tutorial for it somewhere

BeyondYou

Smash Apprentice
Remember my Colosseum stage I posted yesterday? Well I'm making some changes to it and I need some help with some things.

To avoid typing (I'm lazy like that) the specific help, just visit the thread here. Any help would be very very appreciated.

Can anyone help me please?

Top Bottom