• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stage .H.A.C.K.ing Central

Mit

Smash Ace
Yeah, just today, Mit, it's in page 103 or something like that xD

Btw, I was wondering... When you guys make 2D stages, you are following some tutorial and getting some base stage, I suppose Kurobit's Hyrule Castle, right? Where's that tutorial? I would like to tell the creator to change that base stage for another I want to make for those purposes, because almost every 2D stage I've seen around here have color limited-textures and they're hard to edit in terms of moving the backgrounds ^^U

I would like to make 2D stages not to be wrong from the beginning xD
Oh snap, I don't know how I missed that. Cool stuff. Will give feedback on it later tonight hopefully.

And man, I wish the next Brawlbox would release... I want a real version of Great Bay D:

shock44

Smash Journeyman
warning image heavy post
*A bunch of pics*
yea this is almost all of the stages i made excluding a few this was mainly to show how the looked in game and the ship is the red wings air ship( made by intrepiincognito i just did the texture) hope you guys like them all also should i make the crystals in the transmutation circle pic red like the philosephers stone or just keep them blue?
I think the crystals would look better red cuz of the philosopher's stone. By the way I'm glad you made that stage cuz I'm a big FMA fan!

UltyBomber77

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone. I just made my first stage hack and was wondering what you guys think. It's nothing amazing but I would appreciate some feedback.

It's a lot larger than the one released before and has Eldin Bridges lighting to give it a more colosseum like feel.

Download it here
this stage looks awesome
*downloads*

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
It's time for me to fix my own stages, so I will be uploading the fixes

The first one is:

Falcon Flyer

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?memedk2t4z5

- Some unnoticeable animations are showing now on the flyer
- The fire is now animated (it wasn't)
- Internal file placement fixed (the previous file had 2 or 3 flyers in one)

EDIT:

The second one is:

Falcon Flyer 2

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zyw20rytjto

- Same fixes as Falcon Flyer
- Fixed Pokemon Trainer, it showed on the left, where nothing to stand on was

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
Hey everyone. I just made my first stage hack and was wondering what you guys think. It's nothing amazing but I would appreciate some feedback.

It's a lot larger than the one released before and has Eldin Bridges lighting to give it a more colosseum like feel.

Download it here
Stage theft not cool. Wait its on Bridge of Eldin, better choice than Final Destanation. Nice And i like the lighting

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
I think the crystals would look better red cuz of the philosopher's stone. By the way I'm glad you made that stage cuz I'm a big FMA fan!
yea i think i will try to texture it red i was going to do that in the first place but i was not entirly sure which texture was for the crystal thanks for downloading it full metal alchemist is probolly my favorite anime i will probbolly try makeing edward on either toon link or marth after i do the crystals

shock44

Smash Journeyman
yea i think i will try to texture it red i was going to do that in the first place but i was not entirly sure which texture was for the crystal thanks for downloading it full metal alchemist is probolly my favorite anime i will probbolly try makeing edward on either toon link or marth after i do the crystals
Only problem with that is that I've already tried getting Edward Elric and Envy's models to work over different characters after hexing them. And it always freezes no matter what. My guess is that it might be the fact that they have like over 200 bones and a ton of textures and polygons. If you want you can try and help me get the models to work but I'm not sure what to do to make them work. By the way I got the models from the wii game FMA: The Daughter of Dusk. I can't find the Prince of Dawn anywhere so I'm not sure if maybe it has different models or not, it probably doesn't.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Only problem with that is that I've already tried getting Edward Elric and Envy's models to work over different characters after hexing them. And it always freezes no matter what. My guess is that it might be the fact that they have like over 200 bones and a ton of textures and polygons. If you want you can try and help me get the models to work but I'm not sure what to do to make them work. By the way I got the models from the wii game FMA: The Daughter of Dusk. I can't find the Prince of Dawn anywhere so I'm not sure if maybe it has different models or not, it probably doesn't.
I was thinking mabey a vetices edit and moveset but the models would be cool i guess we'll have to wait for the model importer in the next brawl box (i think it is next any way) for the models or i could at least make a texture considering there are like 2 fma textures and my stage texture XD
also did the fma games on wii ever come out in america?

shock44

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking mabey a vetices edit and moveset but the models would be cool i guess we'll have to wait for the model importer in the next brawl box (i think it is next any way) for the models or i could at least make a texture considering there are like 2 fma textures and my stage texture XD
also did the fma games on wii ever come out in america?
Nope, they're only available in Japan, I don't know if they'll come out for the US. Also doing a vertex hack wouldn't be bad thing to try, if you can get a character vertex hacked to look like Ed then that'd be great.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Nope, they're only available in Japan, I don't know if they'll come out for the US. Also doing a vertex hack wouldn't be bad thing to try, if you can get a character vertex hacked to look like Ed then that'd be great.
ive never tried vertices hacking so i think i will at least make a texture tommorow

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Ninka those are some very impressive stages I downloaded a few of them ^^
Thanks man some are just textures like the air ship was originally made by intrepidcognito but they all look cool also thanks again for letting me use your stage and retexturing it to the alchemy circles

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
No Problem

and Small anouncement, Im back to stages, and im working on 8 that should be released tommorow at least, and my Sora's Awakening is reaching 300 downloads and when it finally does... (Which would be soon Lol) I will make a version 2 which will be even better then the first one. And same thing with Dreamworld...
thats a little bit behind Sora's Awakening but botha re pretty close to 300 so when Dreamworld is 300 expect an epic hack for it ^^

shock44

Smash Journeyman
No Problem

and Small anouncement, Im back to stages, and im working on 8 that should be released tommorow at least, and my Sora's Awakening is reaching 300 downloads and when it finally does... (Which would be soon Lol) I will make a version 2 which will be even better then the first one. And same thing with Dreamworld...
thats a little bit behind Sora's Awakening but botha re pretty close to 300 so when Dreamworld is 300 expect an epic hack for it ^^
I just wanna know. What did you use to make the Sora's Awakening and Dream World stages? What game is the stage from?

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Oh snap 300 downloads sweet if you need any help I'll gladly help but 8 new stages cool I'll totally download them:)

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Anyone remember Trophy Tussle from Melee? Well, here ya'll go:

Lol look at my accurate collisions

I'm making Entei, too. Does anyone know how I could get a Mojora's Mask?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
No, it's an imported model used by all the fittoonlink, so you can copy and paste it ^^U

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
No, it's an imported model used by all the fittoonlink, so you can copy and paste it ^^U
Cool! :bee:

Does the owner of this thread still log on? I have a blank stage that supports a static background, another in front of it, and a moving background in front of that, with one model. I think it'd be a good start for most first-timers, and then maybe we'd see fewer crappy 2D stages.

DiamondbodySharpshooter

Smash Journeyman
Anyone remember Trophy Tussle from Melee? Well, here ya'll go:

http://i41.tinypic.com/2075ima.png
Lol look at my accurate collisions

I'm making Entei, too. Does anyone know how I could get a Mojora's Mask?
Nice, I'm glad someone's doing this. It was just a matter of time.

Does the owner of this thread still log on? I have a blank stage that supports a static background, another in front of it, and a moving background in front of that, with one model. I think it'd be a good start for most first-timers, and then maybe we'd see fewer crappy 2D stages.
This would definitely be a help!

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Cool! :bee:

could i see if that template is diffrent from the one i use because i use the template that was used in the 2-D stage tutorial by wacka alpaca

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I love the Mushroom64 stage, Mewtwo2000! The teleportation pipes are great, and the computers are too stupid to use them. I'm definitely keeping it. By the way, how would I find the rel to port it to a different stage?
You have to modify st_final.rel in some way in order to make it useable for another stage

Tell me the stage you want and I'll give you the modified rel ;)

I have a blank stage that supports a static background, another in front of it, and a moving background in front of that, with one model. I think it'd be a good start for most first-timers, and then maybe we'd see fewer crappy 2D stages.
That's what I said some posts ago O.o

Anyway, I could use your blank stage, but mading some mods to it previously, to be sure it uses not palleted textures and the objects are good to work, send it to me when you are able to ^^U

BeyondYou

Smash Apprentice
Remember my Colosseum stage I posted yesterday? Well I'm making some changes to it and I need some help with some things.

To avoid typing (I'm lazy like that) the specific help, just visit the thread here. Any help would be very very appreciated.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
Remember my Colosseum stage I posted yesterday? Well I'm making some changes to it and I need some help with some things.

To avoid typing (I'm lazy like that) the specific help, just visit the thread here. Any help would be very very appreciated.

That could be the Cerberus fight from Kingdom Hearts lol

InTrepidCognito

Smash Ace
Woah... seeing that gave me an idea for an annoying stage.

Final Destination with Nintendog permanently blocking the camera :3

libertyernie

Smash Ace
Can anyone get the Mario Bros. stage (STGFAMICOM) to work as one of PW's custom stages (STGCUSTOMx)? I try to make the .rel to do so (replace the stage ID with 00), but the game crashes when I load it. The same method works with Rumble Falls, 75m and Flat Zone 2.

Top Bottom