• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Sheeeee Power Rankings

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Ah good sheeeeee were making a new power rankings list. This is for people that do good stuff that we say AH good sheeee to. Every tournament/smashfest or random event the power rankings will change, based on what good sheeee happens. Each smasher will have a reason next to their name describing why they are on this list of good sheeee.

Power Rankings for NLL 11/20//11

1. Fyre - For being amazing and driving us to NLL making this all possible and then driving us back, then driving to seibriks then back then back to seibriks again then back home. So much driving lol.

2. Trump - For stepping up to his captain dutys and getting on me hard about updating this thread.

3. Xaltis - for getting 3rd in doubles, and 3rd in singles too. So might as well be 3rd on this. And for being one of the few people to not take Ryo's dyck.

4. Renki - For being legit as **** man idk the guys just really cool and deserves to be on here.

5. Player 3 - For doing Twitch impressions with Xaltis and Dfear.

6. Ed - For hyping up Dokapon Kingdom and just winning like he always does when Xaltis isn't there. XP

7. Leo - For looking stylish and becoming Mink's twin and being funny alot.

8. Nick Riddle - For actually beating Ryo this time and actually not being an ******* like he usually is lol.

9. Action B - For being my back up insurance, reminding me at NLL and after NLL he said if I forgot to update this.

10. Mampam - For bringing Kirby's Air Ride and getting 2-0ed by Xaltis in brawl and in Kirby's Air Ride. Would've been higher spot but got put to last for being a ***** and going MK in tourney when he talked all that **** about him.

Trump's Ship (AKA The Great Fox)

This is Trump's ship, each tourney there will/should be a mission for 4 smashers to take on to try and get on the ship. The ship has 1st class everything that you an imagine, so yea getting on the ship is a good thing. But you can also be kicked off the ship.

The Ships Crew:

1. Captain Trump: The captain and the leader of the ship, he assigns roles and decides who is on and off the ship.

2. Co captain Xaltis: The co captain of the ship, basically Trump's right hand man. He cannot be kicked off the ship by anyone accept Trump.

3. Chef Christine: Is the ships chef. She prepares all of our delicious meals that we have.

4. Body Guard Chaz: Is the guard of the ship. No one is able to sneak onto the ship with Chaz here.

5. Assassin Ed: Is the assassin of the ship. He goes out to eliminate people that Trump finds we don't need to have around here.

6. DJ DJ Jack: Is the DJ of the ship and provides of with all kinds of great music.

7. Negotiator Ryder: Is the ship's negotiator, and can talk us out of anything.

8. Kraken Red Halberd: Is the ship's Kraken, if someone threatens are ship we release him on them.

9. Personal Trainer Afro Thundha: Is the ship's personal trainer and will help anyone with training, if someone from the ship says/does something stupid. Afro can make them do something with fitness.

10. Pun master/ Challenge Creator Seibrik: Is the ships pun and challenge creator, basically he makes puns and challenges for people who want to get on the ship.

11.Travel Agent GDX: Is the ship's travel agent, helps us plan our traveling stuff with tournaments.

12.Cosplay Designer/Maid iPresea: Is the ship's plushie creator and the maid of the ship.

13. **** Talker Nick Riddle: Is the ship's **** talker and when talk down anyone who hopes to oppose us.

*NEW* 14. Comedian Leo: Is the ship's comedian and makes us laugh ALOT.

Rule 1: NEVER EVER Hit Trump, Xaltis or DJ Jack on Lylat Cruise or Coneria when they are calling the ship. This will result as in instant kick off the ship!

DC

Smash Cadet
***** who the **** told you you were allowed to make topics?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm confused and not very well entertained.

I feel like I've walked into /a/ while a barrage of forced meme topic were being smap posted. i.e. not funny, but annoying. The only forced meme that worked out was advice dog.

Kith

Smash Ace
I'm sorry sir, but it's forced cause you're outta the loop :-P.

Good shee is a product of SFL's ...oddness XD

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh, it's a Florida thing . . . Just like NC has their thing.

ElChubaNebre

Smash Apprentice
i like how godot glitches in the thing for me and keeps drinking that cup for like 4 min straight and his adam apple/trachea keeps gulping like crazy xD

Alustiel

Smash Cadet
Lol Xalt. Remember clearly blvd and hiatus ave? Thats good sheeee! I was tripping so much **** from that burnout >.<

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Grr, I'm only number 6. Must do good-er sheeeeeeeee in order to increase my rank.
I'LL START MAINING FALCO LOVE ME!

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
I'm confused and not very well entertained.

I feel like I've walked into /a/ while a barrage of forced meme topic were being smap posted. i.e. not funny, but annoying. The only forced meme that worked out was advice dog.
forced memes are the worst

i even hate advice dog because of all the **** that spawned from it

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I'm terribly sorry I had to face the best falco on the EC in what is probably one of the 5 gayest matchups in Brawl. ****s so boring :)
Gladly would have traded with you. I had to play ESAM...

Probably the gayest matchup in Brawl.

ElChubaNebre

Smash Apprentice
afro, you sent me ims twice when i was away from the computer

i am terribly sorry that i could not reply
if u posted that in THIS thread then you possibly PURPOSELY IGNORED afro which can then be concluded that u wanted to really just not giv a damm bout wut he says which THEN we can even further conclude that we concluded that all this conclusions will concludibuly be...

Top Bottom