• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Sheeeee Power Rankings

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Where did you get the saddle for the high horse that you're riding? It's a bit loose. I didn't mean for there to be any antagonism in my post, but either way I'm not sure why you are offended.

tl; dr: You didn't see the match, making you even further removed from the situation than I am.
I don't need to be on a high horse or need to see the match to know how much meat riding that post had.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I don't need to be on a high horse or need to see the match to know how much meat riding that post had.
I said that one of CFL's top five players' main will beat one of SFL's latter top ten players' secondaries. When saying this, I was taking into consideration that the latter player has poor experience in the match-up with no good way to practice it, the former player has great experience in the match-up, and the former player read the latter throughout the set that I watched them have. Do you really consider that to be meat riding?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis, get better. <3
Whaaaaa?! That's all you have to say?!

I'm aware of your situation, which is why I don't think that your match will be better. Fearless plays regularly plays with the best MK in Orlando and know the match-up really well.

Where did you get the saddle for the high horse that you're riding? It's a bit loose. I didn't mean for there to be any antagonism in my post, but either way I'm not sure why you are offended.

tl; dr: You didn't see the match, making you even further removed from the situation than I am.

Xdeath I don't HAVE to use Metaknight against fearless, that was just a mistake on my part.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I said that one of CFL's top five players' main will beat one of SFL's latter top ten players' secondaries. When saying this, I was taking into consideration that the latter player has poor experience in the match-up with no good way to practice it, the former player has great experience in the match-up, and the former player read the latter throughout the set that I watched them have. Do you really consider that to be meat riding?
This is not what you said.

"I watched your match with Fearless and he's a lot better at the match-up.
That was pushing it but it's still okHe also outsmarted you a lot; Still not too bad.watching your match with Fearless was like listening to him reading The Little Engine That Couldn't aloud.This demeaning of another smasher is unnecessary. It's not that you aren't a smart player, it's just that he is a very smart player.
If this isn't meat riding....I don't know what is.
tl;dr: It won't be the same next time because it will be worse."
More obvious meat riding.
This is what you said.

And with that, I'm done with the childish argument. Get your last post in if it makes you feel like you won. I'm not going to reply to you.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

That was pushing it but it's still okHe also outsmarted you a lot; Still not too bad.watching your match with Fearless was like listening to him reading The Little Engine That Couldn't aloud.This demeaning of another smasher is unnecessary. It's not that you aren't a smart player, it's just that he is a very smart player.
This is what you said.

And with that, I'm done with the childish argument. Get your last post in if it makes you feel like you won. I'm not going to reply to you.

Exdeath

Smash Master

This is what you said.

The reason that I'm responding is because I very much dislike the connotation of the ignorant bias that is meat riding. I was making a poor attempt to be funny, not demeaning, but you're right; it was indeed demeaning. I shouldn't have said that and I hereby apologize to Xaltis. I was wrong for my demeaning comment toward you.

The statement that you deemed to be meat riding was me clarifying that Xaltis isn't bad or dumb; it's neither mindless glorification nor is it inaccurate. If you don't want to address anything else, then I'm fine with leaving it at that.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
The reason that I'm responding is because I very much dislike the connotation of the ignorant bias that is meat riding. I was making a poor attempt to be funny, not demeaning, but you're right; it was indeed demeaning. I shouldn't have said that and I hereby apologize to Xaltis. I was wrong for my demeaning comment toward you.

The statement that you deemed to be meat riding was me clarifying that Xaltis isn't bad or dumb; it's neither mindless glorification nor is it inaccurate. If you don't want to address anything else, then I'm fine with leaving it at that.
Xdeath apologized to me.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
OMG I miss samurai jack.

and yeah xaltis i told you to go falco lol its a hard fight for olimar and its a lot easier to learn than mk vs olimar

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Alrighty, one other question, is there anything going on during the week in the pompano area? I'm gonna be here until the 29th/30th and I wanna play me some SFL! Srsly!!! I'll even leave my number for peeps to call me lol. (954)-695-5962

Edit: Oh yea, i think I got the Joey at MLG, doesn't that make me a contender for the 10 spot because with his loss I steal all the women?! Lol just sayin'

BBQTV

Smash Master
riddle goes higher for beating ally. we all know that caused some good sheeeee

Top Bottom