• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Good Sheeeee Power Rankings

M@v

Subarashii!
i don't think falco vs pika is unwinnable for falco. Its just esam too good. :)

Its just a really, REALLY, campy matchup.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
i don't think falco vs pika is unwinnable for falco. Its just esam too good. :)

Its just a really, REALLY, campy matchup.
Uh...you can't camp pikahu, he crawls/approaches under lazors so he doesn't get hit by them and if he grab you its 0-100% basically...

BBQTV

Smash Master
you wanna know how i got these scars?

my father was a drinker and a fiend

and one night he goes off crazier then usual

mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself

he didn't like that not one bit

so me wacthing he gets the knife from her laughing as he does it

He turns to me...and he says..."WHY SO SERIOUS?".

He comes at me with the knife..."WHY SO SERIOUS?!". Sticks the blade in my mouth..."LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!"...

aaaand...

why so serious?

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
you wanna know how i got these scars?

my father was a drinker and a fiend

and one night he goes off crazier then usual

mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself

he didn't like that not one bit

so me wacthing he gets the knife from her laughing as he does it

He turns to me...and he says..."WHY SO SERIOUS?".

He comes at me with the knife..."WHY SO SERIOUS?!". Sticks the blade in my mouth..."LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!"...

aaaand...

why so serious?
I think I love you.

zazen

Smash Rookie
How about at next level lan? 400 dollars per stock MM?

-fear

and seibrik\chaz\whoever brought a wii

can you PLEASE upload any of my matches? I have absolutely no new matches on youtube to watch

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i know we recorded TWO matches on xaltis wii, one with me winning on fd and u winning on lylat.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
How about at next level lan? 400 dollars per stock MM?

-fear

and seibrik\chaz\whoever brought a wii

can you PLEASE upload any of my matches? I have absolutely no new matches on youtube to watch
Ayo when did Xaltis get here? We gotta play sometime and when were done....

I'LL SEE YOU AT MCDONALDS!

Exdeath

Smash Master
It wont be the same next time i fight you.
I watched your match with Fearless and he's a lot better at the match-up. He also outsmarted you a lot; watching your match with Fearless was like listening to him reading The Little Engine That Couldn't aloud. It's not that you aren't a smart player, it's just that he is a very smart player.

tl;dr: It won't be the same next time because it will be worse.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I watched your match with Fearless and he's a lot better at the match-up. He also outsmarted you a lot; watching your match with Fearless was like listening to him reading The Little Engine That Couldn't aloud. It's not that you aren't a smart player, it's just that he is a very smart player.

tl;dr: It won't be the same next time because it will be worse.
Where'd you get that saddle for the **** you're riding? It's holding up really well. I want to recommend it to a lot of the other posters on here that don't know what they're talking about.

tl;dr. You didn't win anything. Shut up.

Exdeath

Smash Master
Scary you gotta do something GOOD SHEEE worthy at a tourney or something, and xdeath, i'mma use my john card now, I havent played an olimar since god knows when, and fearless was playing seibrik alot before he played me.
I'm aware of your situation, which is why I don't think that your match will be better. Fearless plays regularly plays with the best MK in Orlando and know the match-up really well.

Where'd you get that saddle for the **** you're riding? It's holding up really well. I want to recommend it to a lot of the other posters on here that don't know what they're talking about.

tl;dr. You didn't win anything. Shut up.
Where did you get the saddle for the high horse that you're riding? It's a bit loose. I didn't mean for there to be any antagonism in my post, but either way I'm not sure why you are offended.

tl; dr: You didn't see the match, making you even further removed from the situation than I am.

Top Bottom