• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
LOL I just found out I'm skipping Pokemon VGC to go to this.

Love TN
did you see the legal pokemon?

" Restricted Pokémon

During battle, a player's team of four Pokémon may not have more than two Pokémon from the list below. A player's Team Information Sheet may contain up to four Pokémon from the list below, as long as two non-restricted Pokémon are also listed on the sheet.

150 - Mewtwo
249 - Lugia
250 - Ho-Oh
382 - Kyogre
383 - Groudon
384 - Rayquaza
483 - Dialga
484 - Palkia
487 - Giratina "

wtf are they thinking. I may go to this and use Kyogre and Palkia,

ps atlanta is on June 5th so you can still go to both Rayku

Rayku

Smash Lord
Oh really? My friend said it was this coming weekend. Thanks for that :)

Apparently Abomasnow is the Pokemon to carry because he ***** Rayquaza/Kyogre/Groudon. I think if someone just sent out Kyogre/Kingdra lead they'd be fine

Vts

Smash Champion
Oh really? My friend said it was this coming weekend. Thanks for that :)

Apparently Abomasnow is the Pokemon to carry because he ***** Rayquaza/Kyogre/Groudon. I think if someone just sent out Kyogre/Kingdra lead they'd be fine

hello rain dance team lead finally GD was so hard to find someone :).

and its all about sword dancing kabutops with swift swim and if needed u can run that op kingdra :D

KOkingpin

Smash Champion

hello rain dance team lead finally GD was so hard to find someone :).

and its all about sword dancing kabutops with swift swim and if needed u can run that op kingdra :D
Kingdra is such a monster with these rules. Kingdra + Kyogre + Palkia = wtf

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Zeon when do you plan to leave? If so would you have room for 2 more in your car?

We will chip in for gas of course, and that way I don't have to drive my super gas consuming car too far.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Reply to your post

One problem with that, wasn't FroznHobo riding with you guys or something? Im going to have 2 people riding with me, but if you bring frozn as well, Itd be six people coming, and my car only holds 5 people.

Otherwise, We are leaving on friday, ill talk with Rayku about it and stuffs.

shapular

Smash Ace
This house party will need more sonic and boozer.

That is all.
Zomg, you're coming, cobalt? :o I'd love to come to this one, I'll talk to my parents about it. If I can't come up tomorrow I should be able to be there Saturday. No Sunday though, because of church johns.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah fatchu I have people over whenever my mom is gone for 2+ days

KO are you providing housing the night before (Friday night)? Lounis and I need a place to sleep.

I hope I'm not hung over on Saturday LOL

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Yeah fatchu I have people over whenever my mom is gone for 2+ days

KO are you providing housing the night before (Friday night)? Lounis and I need a place to sleep.

I hope I'm not hung over on Saturday LOL
do you really have to ask? of course you guys can stay at my place. My room has a lot more space in it now cause i moved some stuff around.

Handorin

Smash Hero
So yea, I'm coming to hang out, but not enter. I'm flat broke now. >_>

See you guys there.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
SO we're leaving reaaaaallllllllllllly late cause my sister isout and wont be back till late. I hopepeople are stil lawwake to let us in lol.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Well it looks like this one will be epic, guess I've got to wear my pickle shirt to this one. I'll try to make it tonight, but I've got a friend's graduation party to attend to so no promises, deffinately be there tommorow though.

shapular

Smash Ace
I'm glad I got to come to this. It was a lot of fun, especially trying out Project M. And I've never seen so many fellow G&W players in my life. It makes me so happy ;_; So j00t and all you other G&W players, would you mind checking out my matches when Alex (it's Alex, right?) uploads them and giving me some tips? I'd appreciate it.

@Alex: Nice games. Your Falco is a bit crazy now, I wasn't ready for it. But I will be next time, so you better watch out ;)

Rayku

Smash Lord
All I'm going to say is that I'm sorry for being angry at cobaltblue. I was really annoyed at Bowser's get-out-of-jail-free move being used over and over again and his laughing at basically nothing just set me off and I just told him to stfu. My bad, dude.

Edit: I'm pretty sure I left my sunglasses there. If I could get them back somehow I'd be really appreciative

Top Bottom