• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

cobaltblue

Smash Journeyman
^Eh its np dude. I enjoyed the matches regardless and it was the sheer crazy off stage hit exchanges that I was chuckling at.

edit: Where can the replays be obtained?

j00t

Smash Champion
cobaltblue, it was nice to meet you, maybe I'll see you in the CS department next semester :)

I think we should do PAINTBALL for our next monthly! That way we don't have to worry about malfunctioning guns :p

cobaltblue

Smash Journeyman
I was good to meet you too JWT. I knew some people played smash like a religion when we held a mini tournament a few years ago but I'd forgotten who they were lol.

How did the laser tag go?

Handorin

Smash Hero
So some people decided to get in a wreck about 45min outside of Memphis and force us to sit there for 4 hours. I didn't get home till about 9.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Lol. It wasn't jack that got in a wreck. He did almost let his car die though. Luckily we found someone with cables.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I think it's just me, specifically me trying to drive west on I-40 towards Memphis.
Oct 25, 2009: Me driving with Sinensis, KO, and Yoshiiscool coming back from Munkaid 8, get stuck behind rock slide. 3 hour drive takes 8 hours.
May 2, 2010: Me driving with Bunbun coming back from MTAC. Epic TN flood happens, we spend 9 hours going 16 miles before being forced off the highway, turning around and heading back to the hotel.
May 30, 2010: Me driving with Handorin and HyperDragon coming back from KO's, get stuck behind 4+ car pile-up (never got an official number) with at least one dead and drugs involved. 6 miles of traffic doesn't move for 4 hours.

eisley

Smash Cadet
Cobalt! It was awesome meeting you! Zeon told me about your Sonic skills and Im sad that I didnt get to see it in action or play against it. :'( I enjoyed our friendlies and doing team friendlies together, we rocked! I hope you liked my sonic and if you got any tips, I'd appreciate them.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
@Alex: Nice games. Your Falco is a bit crazy now, I wasn't ready for it. But I will be next time, so you better watch out ;)
Thanks. You really had me scared during that first game. Hope you can come to the next tournament and we get another chance to play. Unfortunately, a month from now, we might be the only two people left who aren't too busy sucking Project Melee's **** to play +.

I've started on recording and encoding the replays on my Wii, but our games were on KO's SD card, so I'm waiting on him for those.

Cobalt, videos will be going up here whenever I get them done.
http://www.youtube.com/user/GameGalaxyBrawl

Handorin

Smash Hero
Thanks. You really had me scared during that first game. Hope you can come to the next tournament and we get another chance to play. Unfortunately, a month from now, we might be the only two people left who aren't too busy sucking Project Melee's **** to play +.

I've started on recording and encoding the replays on my Wii, but our games were on KO's SD card, so I'm waiting on him for those.

Cobalt, videos will be going up here whenever I get them done.
http://www.youtube.com/user/GameGalaxyBrawl

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
I have dicovered that I have absorbed some of Fatchu's power from being around him so much(sleeping in his home, riding in his car)

So yeah, the distance from a potential fatchu hug has lessened.

RUN

cobaltblue

Smash Journeyman
Cobalt! It was awesome meeting you! Zeon told me about your Sonic skills and Im sad that I didnt get to see it in action or play against it. :'( I enjoyed our friendlies and doing team friendlies together, we rocked! I hope you liked my sonic and if you got any tips, I'd appreciate them.
I enjoyed it as well! I wish I could have stayed longer but four 3 classes going on now really hurts ><.

As for Sonic, everyone to me looked awsome and I learned some neat things about him from playing others there.

Fatchu

Smash Journeyman
Martin Methodist College or Murfreesboro, TN
Due to recent events I think its time to make this post.

If you get 4th placeyou will get the fatchu hug, it is only a matter of time.

Running away and threating me will only make it worse, so just take it and be done with it. The next time I see anyone who has avoided a fatchu hug you will have one more chance to take your fatchu hug like a man, if not then you will suffer the consequences, im sure you dont want a double or triple fatchu hug.

Fatchu out.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
@ talks of wrecks a few pages ago.

Going up to Game Galaxy around February, I rear end Moogle as we're leaving Huntsville. On the way back from Tennessee, a crazy *** snow storm happens. We're slowed to a crawl 30 miles or so before the alabama boarder until I slide into the median. Tow truck - 50 bucks, spending the night in a shell station - 0 bucks, cracked radiator, 500 bucks and insurance goes up.

Trip down to Passion of the Smash in Florida. Cracked wheel or something. Spend an extra night and the next day (Easter) searching for a place that's open to fix the car. Find a really nice kind guy who plays Magic the Gathering at the Wal-mart car center who helps us out. Cost, too much.

There are countless other times. Any time Reflex goes anywhere his car breaks down too it seems.

Top Bottom