• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Zero

Smash Hero
dangit, I really wanted to go :(

I was lying in bed all day, thinking about how good playing Smash would be

*lament*

S.D

Smash Master
I was planning on going, but then I woke up around 11 in someone else's house etc. Hope everyone had fun - this was the first BOOST I've missed since the very first one!

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
surely a sign of the coming apocalypse

TIM WILL BE BACK IN THE HV SOON, ANOTHER SIGN PERHAPS??!?!?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Yeah I had quite a good time at that tourney. Should have went bowling instead of crew battles :mad088:

Shoutout to Toby for having the rapest PT. What do you do?! :veryconfu

Also someone teach me how to use Link :cry:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Dude, I saw scabe use toon link.

**** was so cash.

I was shocked to see once in a life time things like scabe PUNISHING PEOPLE WITH OUT OF SHIELD OPTIONS.
Scabe for best toon link in australia, imo.

Good set in winner's final though scabe! :D

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Dude my Toon Link was so ****, **** that kid I'm sticking with Link. I like having no options.

GG's Shaya, so glad I got one game of you.

Also will you post up full results with like number of entrants like on AiB etc please, just coz I want to brag to the Link boards.

patv

Smash Journeyman
dw toby you should be glad you posted about zxv otherwise you wouldve not know until like forever. and yer Ken is the shiz. what did you come iKill? i wish i got friendlies with more people cos i never get to verse anyone at home. tournies are only time for me.

iKiLLOTz

Smash Journeyman
i dont know, i originally thought i came 6th but that was wrong. And where about do you live. you never know when you have some unsuspecting smashers around the corner.

I would also like to apologise to PlanetStereo as i eliminated him in Doubles and Singles. I feel kinda guilty O_O!

patv

Smash Journeyman
lol yer i guess so. i live in castle hill. ummm how many games did you win?

patv

Smash Journeyman
well i came 7th, maybe i had a bye? i have no clue lol. im just happy i got around 10 spikes with diddy(maybe 5 lol just a bit of exaggeration) in tourney matches.

patv

Smash Journeyman
oh adn i spiked rad when he used mamrths dolphin slash or whatever its called(his upb)

patv

Smash Journeyman
haha norfair with didy, just throw them into that massive lava wall that comes haha. awesome stage. did we win on that i forgot .

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Next time put me on the opposite side of the bracket from you JP I'll take Ted instead, oh and LUKE!!!!!!!!!!

Also I think the worst part of the tournament was when Toby lost to Luke, and then knocked me out and lost to Luke again. :mad:

If we hadn't won doubles I would have been forced to kill you Toby.

Silfa

Smash Ace
I think the greatest part of this tournament was the creation of the patv fan club.

Scabe and I are members. everyone is free to join (I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to).

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Results

1.shaya
2.luke
3.scabe
4.toby
5.liam
5.zxv
7.ricky
7.patv
9.silfa
9.vk
9.bjay
9.ikill
13.rad
13.dainbramage
13.throwback
17.felix
17.anna
25.kfp

doubles

1. toby and liam
2. luke and silfa
3. shaya and bjay
4. zxv and ricky
5. throwback and scabe
5. patv and ikill
7. felix and vk
7. dainbramage and stero.

tourney was fun, snake V scabe is 100:0 scabes favour

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah, sick of waiting like 1 week for aib mods to validate results (also I cant get on aib at work) so from now on I'm just going to write the results down and post them when I get home.

patv beat silfa, poor silfa
we're gonna train hard now though, next tourney I'm going to beast you all with fox, jon is gonna ****ing sun punch everyone, and scabe wont lose even a single stock the entire tourney

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I also brought a wii with melee, but then I got to the tourney and realized I left my bag at home, which was sitting on a chair outside my front door and somehow managed to stay there for nearly 24 hours without getting stolen.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
toby, you are the biggest **** in the exsistence of ****s (the dawn of time incase you were unaware)
you could literally fit all the other ****s in the world into you, thats how big of a **** you are.

also you should be free on the 17th so I can come down for vesperia

Top Bottom