• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
AARRRGGHHH, I've forgotten the username of Mungo (something like "Logo"?) so just posting here in case he checks up on this thread (this is Moxie/Rockn by the way).

Also I'm sorry for bailing on the doubles tournament with Enemy (besides, we'd probably *thunder* our way through the competition!) but my parents were already angry enough I spent my day playing games. I'll get my own place soon enough though. Anyway, how did the doubles matches go?
That's okay moxie! ^^

Luco is my tag, though my brother and I have been considering a duo name in doubles like you and enemy have: Watch, out!^

:p

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
Uh... how long ago is that quote from? Neither of them check the boards at all by the way.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Guys go easy on Luco and his apparent lack of common sense. No one is perfect and I don't really see any harm done here. We were all that young once.

Luco you should be learning from this, we are for real when we say this wasn't well throughout.

:phone:

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Guys go easy on Luco and his apparent lack of common sense. No one is perfect and I don't really see any harm done here. We were all that young once.

Luco you should be learning from this, we are for real when we say this wasn't well throughout.

Okay man, to be honest I was going through my old posts and was trying to figure out what the heck happened to this thread. Then I saw Leish's post and actually felt really bad.

I'm being serious when I say I can't really let those kinds of things go. Sorry to un-necessarily bump the thread. I honestly didn't know I was being rude...

Sorry guys.:( :-/

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
If you were wondering what happened to the thread, it basically died off when Shaya stopped hosting tournaments, and we all use the one that Ted owns since he's been running them recently.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
If you were wondering what happened to the thread, it basically died off when Shaya stopped hosting tournaments, and we all use the one that Ted owns since he's been running them recently.
Is it definite that you've stopped hosting tournaments shaya, cause I have to say that first tournament was probably my favourite (no offense at all, stereo! It's just a lot harder to get to wollongong and I can't always stay till 6...)?

By 'definite' I mean official?

And *edits the post more...*

Anyone can answer that, I just have problems phrasing it that way. :/

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
We're using the same place, so it's basically the same tournament, just that Ted's the one organising things rather than Shaya.

If you're wanting to talk about tournaments, use the Elysium thread just below this one

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
We're using the same place, so it's basically the same tournament, just that Ted's the one organising things rather than Shaya.

If you're wanting to talk about tournaments, use the Elysium thread just below this one
Yea that's true. I've only been to one Elysium tournament and I arrived late at that so I have yet to form a proper opinion. :o

Yodha

Smash Cadet
Yea that's true. I've only been to one Elysium tournament and I arrived late at that so I have yet to form a proper opinion. :o
Blah.

We're all saying we don't care what you're on about, just go to Ted's thread and STFU.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
i am actively searching for a house with my crew to move in around july. do you guys think there is enough interest in hosting melee monthlies at my place (which would be relatively close to central)?

would be pretty stoked if 10-20 turned up on a reg. basis

Gords

Smash Champion
I would come, we should also lay some project M, have you played the latest version Cao?

Zxv

Smash Lord
i am actively searching for a house with my crew to move in around july. do you guys think there is enough interest in hosting melee monthlies at my place (which would be relatively close to central)?

would be pretty stoked if 10-20 turned up on a reg. basis

I should be finished with uni at this point, so yes I'll be down for anything.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I'd be interested

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
20 people would be amazing. We need more players in the scene.

Melancholy

Smash Ace
I'd come. If it's anywhere near Central that makes it easy for me cause I can just get the train from Newcastle. All this EVO hype has got me keen to play Melee again.

RJ<3

Smash Journeyman
NNID
peachyandfabrj
3DS FC
4554-1137-4668
I'm coming from Engadine, but I should have no problem getting there. =D

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
cao if your house is close to central i'd make the odd appearance every now and then. That said I havent picked up a gamecube control in like a million years, but I might come to a few meets.

Top Bottom