• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
No problem! Your sig is coming along too.

[EDIT]

Dude. The more I look at your new avi the more I think about just how much that fits you. Maybe it's because I'm repeating the piano tune that plays in the beginning of Never Turn Back. It's just awesome. lol
Thanks again man. I really appreciate it. :)

you know, i think this avi fits me right now. I havent had any negative thoughts lately...just been kinda happy. Nah, its not the piano tune, you're actually right. O_O

Mindgames?

Im just now noticing what Sharpie's sig is...my eyes. @_@

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Im just now noticing what Sharpie's sig is...my eyes. @_@
You find something weird about a girl's breasts bouncing faster than a rifle bullet?

Wait, this is anime. Just like video games, there's no logic, and you only end up miserable trying to make sense out of it.

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
? what is your signature
Highschool of the Dead. Probably the funniest zombie apocalypse ever.

@Rave - That's Flandre, right, right? The teeth kind of tells me it may be but I could be wrong.
She's Sunny Milk, out of the Three Mischievous Fairies. Up until the most recent game, she's just been in the manga works only.

Although now that you mention it, I think my next avi will be Flandre....

@Speed- Yer tew slow

BSP

Smash Legend
This Gen. discussion is still awesome though.

What about smash characters? I just change it up at random times between Mario bros. and Sonic.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
Browny I liked your tails avvy best ;)

So

I played my second ever Sonic game today :D

Sonic Advance!

It's pretty fun. And the details of the background are awesome. GBA never ceases to amaze me @_@

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I wonder if Kid is now ready to admit that I know the Sonic matchup by heart and that I have a right to feel confident against any Sonic >:O

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
when the hell did xivivziiziziviiviii become an admin
and I just remembered how much I hate this place

when the hell did we let so many scrubby nubbys post here

jesus i hate everyone

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I was gonna send Sonic-Rave a VM telling him how lulzy and ridiculous his signature is, but he doesn't have VMs enabled, how lame :/

Hey guys I heard Sonic is tons of fun to use on wifi

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I was gonna send Sonic-Rave a VM telling him how lulzy and ridiculous his signature is, but he doesn't have VMs enabled, how lame :/

Befriend Sharpie then, that should do it.

Also, the above poster is correct. Neither playing as or against.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Zelda, Bowser, and Wario are funner to use on wifi. Especially now that I'm on the school connection and lag is practically nonexistent.

Sonic-Rave's signature reminds me of the High School of the Dead anime I watched Wednesday - the figures look like the zombies, and the breasts could belong to **** near any woman above 12 in the show.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It was sarcasm :p

Fox isn't very fun to play on wifi either, he requires a lot of precision and not-suiciding. Which is very easy to do :urg:

Playing against Sonic with Kirby used to be a nightmare for me though. I used to always play Phoenix_Dark on AiB, and he would just spincamp on one side of the stage, and wait for me to approach or do something dumb, and punish me every time. I can't react to Sonic's speed in wifi lag, so I was screwed even if I just tried to wait him out. Now that I'm so familiar with Sonic, though, I wonder how I would do against him >_>

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Zelda, Bowser, and Wario are funner to use on wifi. Especially now that I'm on the school connection and lag is practically nonexistent.
What does this mean for your character choices? (hmm)
Sonic-Rave's signature reminds me of the High School of the Dead anime I watched Wednesday - the figures look like the zombies, and the breasts could belong to **** near any woman above 12 in the show.
He stated it was from High School of the Dead, nub.

Joemama8

Smash Journeyman
my man asdioh knows whats up these days haha!

Also kupo, those were some of the most amazing sonic ditto's iv ever played. They were actually fun lol!

kidmad

10kid10mads

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I can't understand what the hell is going on in Rave's signature.

so, hes dodging a bullet by flapping her boobs around?
they must be real

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
when the hell did xivivziiziziviiviii become an admin
and I just remembered how much I hate this place

when the hell did we let so many scrubby nubbys post here

jesus i hate everyone

1. he got admin about a week ago.
2. thats true, why do we let you post here?

You heard wrong.
this.
wifi sonic makes me want to kill myself. but i do it anyway because thats the only way I can get better with him.

I can't understand what the hell is going on in Rave's signature.

so, hes dodging a bullet by flapping her boobs around?
they must be real

sounds like you understand exactly whats happening.

yea, its amazing. I think that show just shot up to the top of my to-watch list.

Top Bottom