• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
...Well it's not my fault that I-

Oh! You... weren't talking about me, were you...?

Carry on.

I'm still hungry though. :<

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Speaking of trolls...

Oh my goodness man it's been a while! How ya been?

Before/if you ask, I'm sleepy. *Collapse.*

sonictailslink

Smash Journeyman
Henderson &amp; Downtown Express, Las Vegas, NV

I like this wallet.
Saw that same wallet today at Hot Topics. I wanted to buy that, but I've already spent my money pre-ordering Sonic Colors at Gamestop today and I'm hoping I can find a different Sonic wallet at Anime Vegas this coming weekend. *sigh*...I really hope there will be a Brawl tournament there this year.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
I thought I'd do another one of these since I've done it before. I was in the process of making Speed a new avi (the sig is coming!) and thought I'd share some stuff if anyone was feeling the need for something new, in the spirit of Sonic.

First, for Speed (though anyone can use it, I may swipe it months down the road!)

- I was going for the sunset type of effect since the original art coloring was nice, but didn't seem quite right. It was the best I could do. This is Sonic, or symbolic to Speed after some big tourney or something, watching a rival/friend walk off into the distance when the day is done, knowing that they'll meet again.

Speed, when I make it for those American tournaments, expect that person to be me that's walking away at the end of the day when the fighting's all done. /imagination over lol

Now in order of chars! I have hundreds and hundreds of them, but I won't go that far to share them all. That'd just be an overload!

SONIC

(this one was made a long time ago, but still, LOL)

KNUCKLES

SHADOW & EGGMAN

TAILS & AMY

SCOURGE & MISC.

--

I've probably already uploaded a couple of these before, but either way, here you guys go! I still do requests every now and then, but there's a nice plethora. I have well over 200+ Sonic icons alone, a few more Amy ones, some Eggman ones, a couple more Shadow, and plenty more Knuckles too. I can do just about anything though. Enjoy. /falls asleep
i want the super sonic one.. i main super sonic:)

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
It just occurred to me that the only things Sonic-related that I have are a sonic wallet(different from GHneko's but still from Hot Topic), and some black sonic shoes that I made last year lol.

resTy

Smash Champion
In all seriousness, Trent told me at his coolege after we played games that I should get on the Sonic Boards and tell everybody that he is quitting Brawl forever.
Whether it is true or not is unknown since he just told me to post it but didn't say he was quitting Brawl.
Even when I'm serious, people think I'm trolling -_- TAKE ME SERIOUSLY SONIC BOARDS!

P.S. How the hell do you guys know that I had 31 troll accounts at one point in time?
Trent's been talkin about my legend huh? That fiend...
Well, I'm totally legit now so don't ban me :')

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
It just occurred to me that the only things Sonic-related that I have are a sonic wallet(different from GHneko's but still from Hot Topic), and some black sonic shoes that I made last year lol.
When push comes to shove, don't the games count as merchandise?

TAKE ME SERIOUSLY SONIC BOARDS!
You're asking for mission impossible buddy. It's not your fault though, we get a bunch of meat-riders and trolls all the time, so we really can't take anybody except the regulars seriously.

TBH, I'm still trying. I suck though so it's hard.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
This is the greatest video game sale EVER. Period.

(4:52:47 PM) ghneko: Well okay
(4:52:50 PM) ghneko: here is a list of ****
(4:54:16 PM) ghneko: 22 inch HDTV, Xbox360 Elite 120GB, Hellsing Ultimate Series vol 1 and 2, RE degeneration, Guyver, Blazblue CS, SSF4, Dragon Age Origins, Samurai Shoowdown SEN, Universe at War,... Call of Duty 2, 3, and something else. Jerico, and kingdom under fire: circle of doom
(4:54:33 PM) ghneko: A free coupon that gets me all the GoW2 DLC for FREE
(4:54:41 PM) ghneko: and Xbox Live Gold for 1 month
(4:54:44 PM) ghneko: + warrenty

Top Bottom