• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zelda Mafia! Town Wins! GGs to all

Swiss

Smash Lord
Wow.

Now we have have 3 options here:

1) You're scum claiming to save your ***.
2) You're actually the cop - and are ********.
3) You're trying to be a maverick and are VT.

Idk which I wanna believe. Scum had no reason to roleblock you, it would have ben random. In fact the only reason they could have blocked you was because I said you're town (which is why they killed J). Mmm. If you really were cop, you wouldn;t have claimed so easily, you'd have pretended nothing had happened to you. You claimed very quickly, and as scum with two goons could know there is a 50/50 chance of no-one counter claiming you. Securing you a good position as fictional/real doc protects you.

Swords, tell me everything about his claim.

Who was it that found Adagio scummy yesterDay again? Cbf re-reading.

Swiss

Smash Lord
And if you're VT trying to be a pro with a fake claim (which is implied by the roleblock - you can't ACTUALLY clear anyone) I am gonna d*ckslap you after this game. Ugh - useful if there is a roleblocker and he DID block you, but that would be an amazing guess. But one you might make if you thought you were about to die.

Cop...don't counter-claim, yet.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
@skyler: Adaigo is on most people's scum lists. What are your thoughts on him?
Well, he was pushing the issue of whether or not Swiss was town leader earlier (which is pretty much irrelevant), and he seemed to go out of his way to get on Swiss's good side because Adagio does see Swiss as an important player, or he wouldn't have gone out of his way to defend him like Gova pointed out in his post.

And then there's that he just claimed cop. Yeah.

Now that I think about it, Adaigo is really scummy.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
REALLY don't want to think he's a VT trying to be clever. Pretty sure he's either really the cop or scum.

If he really is cop than my suspicion for Swiss will go up the roof.

#HBC | Dancer

Actually, saying my suspicion for you would skyrocket was an exaggeration, but it would still go up. You were the first to push Adaigo, and it could mean that you did it because you successfully roleblocked him.

Of course, this could be said about others as well, so I need to look into them. If I see any pushes against Adagio that look unnatural, then it should be telling (btw, not saying your push against him was unnatural, you were just the first person I thought of when I thought of this).

X1-12

Smash Champion
And with that I think its time for a votecount!

D2 Votecount - Deadline Nov 20th

Gova (1)
Adagaio (3) Swiss, Gova, GwJumpman
SkylerOcon (2) BSL, Sworddancer.

Not Voting (2) Adagio, SkylerOcon,

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Can someone unvote adagio? If he's scum, he's in self-hammer range. Well. Self-hammer range regardless of alignment. But if he's scum, he might.

Adagio

Smash Rookie
Thanks for calling me ******** Swiss, I really needed that. Quite the "nice guy" huh?

I said investigate Gova to X1. In his response it said my Night Action failed. Considering the only thing that could cause that is a Roleblocker, I made the obvious conclusion. Why they chose to Roleblock me I have no idea.

As far as claiming, I believe I was at L-1? Everyone was ready to lynch me; that was clearly evident so if I had said anything else that someone didn't like I was dead without being able to claim and then there would have been no discussion on this. At least this way if I die you know there is a Roleblocker and that anyone who CCs Cop is scum.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I don't think anybody was ready to lynch you. I think it was made pretty clear that it was not the time for lynching yet and anybody who did lynch you would be lynched tomorrow. If we wanted you lynched that bad, I don't think Swiss would have taken his vote off of you.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Thanks for calling me ******** Swiss, I really needed that. Quite the "nice guy" huh?

I said investigate Gova to X1. In his response it said my Night Action failed. Considering the only thing that could cause that is a Roleblocker, I made the obvious conclusion. Why they chose to Roleblock me I have no idea.

As far as claiming, I believe I was at L-1? Everyone was ready to lynch me; that was clearly evident so if I had said anything else that someone didn't like I was dead without being able to claim and then there would have been no discussion on this. At least this way if I die you know there is a Roleblocker and that anyone who CCs Cop is scum.
most everyone was OK with lynching you, but we were going to wait until closer to the deadline. even the post right above yours said "we have all day".

and you never answered my question.

BSL said:
Adagio said:
The only player I really trust to be Town is BSL at this point
any reasonings other than what you have in your 142?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hey-o!

I'd almost lynch adagio just for this, regardless of any previous scumminess.

#HBC | Dancer

Uh, hey guys. You're allowed to talk you know. In matter of fact, it'll be pretty cool if you do.

@Mod: Start the prodding

@Everyone: What are your thoughts on the current situation? If you already provided them, then fine. However, if not, then get crackin.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
6 hours during the day of no posts? weird.

do you mean the current situation as in no one is posting? or the adagio situation?

seriously, everyone needs to post.

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Wow, I was expecting to post sooner but school got in the way.

BSL who are your scum picks and why? I believe you are the only one who hasn't answered that question yet.

As for the situation, I have no idea. Adagio claimed cop so my question is how are we supposed verify his claim? Referring to Swiss' question 3 from the beginning, Adagio does say he is new to online mafia but I don't know how different IRL is compared to online. My guess would be that you need to claim quickly in IRL and that carried over to here.

#HBC | Dancer

I mean the sitution we have with Adaigo.

Guys, seriously, you can't be inactive like this. By not posting anything, you're basically giving scum the victory.

Adiago, please answer my question asap.

Deadline is in four Days. We have to get moving.

Everyone, I know you've stated who you suspect, but it's not good enough. I want cases from you. Why do you suspect whoever you may suspect? What do you make of the inactivity in this game? What of Adiago?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm still waiting to hear what Adagio has to say for himself, I don't want to derail the topic before we hear from him.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
On the phone right now, so multiquoting can't happen. I'll scum pick when I get home.

#HBC | Dancer

We can multitask. I don't really think that it will distract from things. In anycase, I kinda feel like this Adagio ordeal is distracting from things.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Distracting from what things? I think we've pretty much ran the line of discussion about Adagio completely, and he's the most likely scum right now, but what "things" is it distracting from? If you've think there's something we should be talking about, I'm all ears haha.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Since we are done with adagio, we can scumhunt other potential scum.

Like you.

Why do you think that finding one scum is enough?

Adagio

Smash Rookie
So sorry guys, exams and all that.

BSL: Your responses seems genuine, more so than most people here. Other than that not really.

Sworddancer: I didn't hint at it at all which makes it even more weird that I was blocked. I'm not quite sure what their line of thought was.

Anyways there are two possible scenarios toDay and both involve the same thing; lynching me.

Scenario 1, I'm scum. Well this one's obvious, you need to lynch me to win because I'm lying etc.

Scenario 2, I'm actually Cop. However, does anyone here actually trust me enough to bring me into LYLO? Of course not! I've played a pretty poor game and I have nothing to show or defend myself with that isn't hypocrisy. In this case even if you left me alive for whatever reason no one would trust me toMorrow and unless we happened to lynch the Roleblocker toDay then I still can't verify myself. Thus if I'm lynched now Town still has at least a chance at finding scum toMorrow as opposed to if we were to vote for someone else toDay and we were wrong everyone would vote for me and we would lose. Plus this way everyone knows what the setup is :/

The fact that I'm still in this game is rather laughable in and of itself. Sorry I couldn't be helpful and that the Cop role was given to a weak player but playing online is way different than IRL for me and I'm just not used to it yet I guess. I really can't be of any help now though; I mean really what line of argument could I possibly use to defend myself? So just go ahead and lynch me and move on.

#HBC | Dancer

I disagree.

I think Adaigo really is the cop. I know that there is no way to know for sure, but I also know that if we lynch a townie at this point we will be going into lylo. In the end, I feel that he is being genuine, and is not scum. Him claiming was dumb but I honestly don't think he knew any better. I highly suggest that we do not lynch him toDay, and just trust that he is townie.

In anycase, I will have no part in his lynch, and hope that everyone can see it my way.

unvote vote Gova

I'll much rather lynch someone who I actually think is scum, and this is probably going to be the last time I change my vote toDay. I still need to reread Swiss (lol), and will probably do so tonight.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Your 394. Has to be a town tell. Unless you're his buddy and ballsy. You aren't ballsy as scum. You're like a Jellyfish getting a massage.

Would ride with you to LyLo - probably.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Adagio said that he "really trust"s me to be town. For the same reasons as his 142.

In his 142 he said he had a slight town read.

Slight town -> really trusted as town

I just wanted to point this out.

#HBC | Dancer

Hmm . .. .
hmmmmmm . . . .
hmmmmmmmmmm . . . .

Okay.

Makes me feel a lot better about you Swiss, that you didn't just go on and attack me, when you probably could of easily. You still haven't dropped off of my radar completly mind you, but this is definitly an improvment.

Top Bottom