• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

MisterZ

Smash Rookie
this nyukka gunna be in St.Louis till the 23rd, y'eardmeh? but after that im down with drivin wherever whenever so we can always be together (playin smash) - Shakira

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
I will travel across the land, loading many bowwwllss.
Teach new stoners to understand, the power of the higgghhhhh.
Tokémon! Oh yes its truue, D.A.R.E only tells lies to yoooou. You teach me and I'll teach you, tooookémoooon.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I think I know what I've been doing wrong for the past 4 months(Smash, life, etc.). If I work on the finding the solution in the next two weeks, I'll be back to who I need to be.

D

Deleted member

I think I know what I've been doing wrong for the past 4 months(Smash, life, etc.). If I work on the finding the solution in the next two weeks, I'll be back to who I need to be.
missing l-cancels.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
You need stronger mind games.

That's the life advice btw, no clue about smash. I haven't figured that **** out in 12 years.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
It's not her fault. My **** is so big she kind of has to be on it. :awesome:
This

I will travel across the land, loading many bowwwllss.
Teach new stoners to understand, the power of the higgghhhhh.
To cash that bowl, is my real test, to drain it is my caaaause.
Tokémon! Oh yes its truue, D.A.R.E only tells lies to yoooou. You teach me and I'll teach you, tooookémoooon.
If I could come, I would've come.

Oh wait :awesome:

BSP

Smash Legend
I was most likely getting ready for class when it happened...but no one even attempted to come get me lol...

Why are Xbox games 60? They're so awesome though, so it's worth it.

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
LOL nope. I haven't played melee since I left Oklahoma minus that one time I played with Ran.

Also I left my controller in my car the whole month I was in Japan so parts of it are melted <_< Where do people actually buy new controllers now a days?

BTW, I can only play nights cause I gotta take care of my lil brother in the daytime. If people gather at Dibbz, I'll probably show.

Top Bottom