• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

NiTEZ

Smash Apprentice
I am gonna try to take a pic with VJ one day just to troll NiTEZ with it.
You do and I'll stab you!

She's a scene kid so she might as well be. Maybe that's why she's in Louisiana is for the convention?

Lol.
She's wasn't with the others when they were in Nola this weekend. They were filming for Nick's Big Help commercial.

wait, why would she show up for a national tourney any more than she would show up to a regular tourney?
National or regional tourneys are usually groups with other conventions, regionals moreso than nationals. Regular tourneys or just regular and the chances of her just coming to one of these is a slim chance, like her getting a flat conveniently near our venue and needing help, etc.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

BSP

Smash Legend
OK now check this out:

I was inducted into the national honor society. Only 17 juniors get in each year. You have to have a 3.655 through the whole year at least and some other stuff.

I'm the only black male to get in this year

So the school sends out a picture of the inductees. Take a WILD GUESS on who's not on it?

I was there the entire time too lol

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
BSP's school is full of dumb people. Only 17 each year? Noooooobsss.
:phone:

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
If it makes you feel better Mura and I are in it too. BLACK POWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Ditto for me too. As far as I know nobody in mine went on to do anything remotely successful though... unless having kids counts.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman

So the school sends out a picture of the inductees. Take a WILD GUESS on who's not on it?
I ran track back in high school. My junior year we went to White Castle. I was the only white guy running hurdles. There were people leaning against the fence yelling at me, saying some offensive ****, and some **** I had never even heard of before. People are ****in weird.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
OK now check this out:

I was inducted into the national honor society. Only 17 juniors get in each year. You have to have a 3.655 through the whole year at least and some other stuff.

I was there the entire time too lol
You should cause a scene. That's always fun.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
youll get free ****. and all your black friends will think it's hilarious.

'V'

Smash Lord
So, it's been quite a while since I've really gotten to just chill and play smash with everyone. Spring break is coming up, though. I wanna make a trip down to Dibbz during that time so that I can see everyone and just play whatever.

So what day will people be willing to go to Dibbz during that time?

Top Bottom