• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
You know what I haven't had in a while? A good *** money match. Who's down? (no lafayette people). I want some **** I can look forward to, some good ole meaningless rivalry.

Avery

Smash Cadet
D

Deleted member

im pretty confident it's not based on color, but rather what controllers came with the system. in my experience, the controller that came with someones game cube is much more durable and long lasting. i lost my silver controller that came with my silver cube in texas in 2007 after 6 years of faithful playing with only 1 controller.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
I'm up 10$ best 3/5, louisianime sound good?
Accepted. All characters allowed and we use whatever rules the tournament has.

My controller that came with the console lasted like 2 or 3 years and my silver nintendo brand one lasted like 6 years. I got a white 3rd party one (referred to as the Wii Pad ) like 2 months ago and the wire is exposed, the rubber nub on the joystick wont stay on, and its so light that when you touch it you can just feel the cheapness like..... on a spiritual level. As long as the one you're buying is first party, I wouldn't worry all that much.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
who wanna MM at nom?
5 bucks 3 outta 5s

mahvel: anyone, or willing to go random
melee: anyone not lee or avery. standard set, or if you bi, u can strike 3 of my characters....or Ironman (dollar for every win)
brawl: anyone under me on the pR
get at me

D

Deleted member

who wanna MM at nom?
5 bucks 3 outta 5s

melee: anyone not lee or avery. standard set, or if you bi, u can strike 3 of my characters....or Ironman (dollar for every win)
get at me
i think it's hilarious that you would mm me or kyle but not avery. not trying to say anything about avery, i just think it's funny. and not very smart. and i would love to iron man you for hilarity but it takes like 45 mins.

and i'll take your 5$ offer.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
Cyphus vs Taylor, its 2005 up in this *****. I think my old computer in the attic still has the vids of when yall played at Cajun Showdown in the loser's finals.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i think it's hilarious that you would mm me or kyle but not avery. not trying to say anything about avery, i just think it's funny. and not very smart. and i would love to iron man you for hilarity but it takes like 45 mins.

and i'll take your 5$ offer.
u take everything so personal taylor. i didn't know kyle was even going, add him to that list then. ;)

D

Deleted member

im not offended. like i said, its just dumb.

and idk if kyle is going either.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
who wanna MM at nom?
5 bucks 3 outta 5s

get at me
Accept mahvel.

You know what I haven't had in a while? A good *** money match. Who's down? (no lafayette people). I want some **** I can look forward to, some good ole meaningless rivalry.
Melee 3/5 $10?

eet

Smash Ace
I was like 'ill mm some n-wordz in melee'. and he channged niggas to nice ppl lol

It's jus dumb cause its not like any mods are a part of our community. we just host our thread on smashboards so random ass nigga's we've never met get to dictate what we can say to each other. i just think it's funny is all.

Dibbz this weekend? :O

Curlz

Smash Lord
I better see most of you NIGGAS at LouisiAnime! You don't even have to go for the tournament.

There will be 2 raves, anime girls EVERYWHERE, a 24-hour Game Room, and much much more!

Its like why the **** not?

Curlz

Smash Lord
So LouisiAnime just emailed me, right?

According to them, their ENTIRE game room staff backed down and now they have no one to schedule/run tournies or even keep an eye on the Game Room. They asked me to see if I could come up with something for tournaments and possibly watch the Game Room for them.

This meaning that no one from Smash has to buy Con Passes to get into the Game Room now. xD

I'm gonna be an ******* about the situation and ask for a hotel room for me an my friends. So if you need housing for LAnime, let me know! :p

eet

Smash Ace
Curlz, I plan on going to la anime at least for saturday. I dont even know when it is but i dont work weekends so what do I care. but so does this mean we can pick what tournies theyre gonna have now aha? I dont think anyone bought con passes last year lul

I wanna be gay and go to all the weird **** like Murder Mystery, cosplay contest, voice actor qa. every year I go to cons, I just get high and sit in the game room lol.

Curlz

Smash Lord
@Eet; LouisiAnime is on April 22nd to the 24th. For the most part, yes. I get to decide what tournies are happening and what times they will start as well as the rules for each tournament.

Here's a tentative schedule for everyone. What should be changed? What should be added? What should be taken out. (inb4brawl)

Friday:
2pm: Mortal Kombat 9 (Playstation 3)
4pm: Super Street Fighter 4 (Xbox 360)
6pm: Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Xbox 360)

Saturday:
Noon: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift (Playstation 3)
3pm: Melee Singles (Nintendo GameCube)
6pm: Brawl Singles (Nintendo Wii)

I'm not going to be at the con on Sunday, so I can only hold tournaments on Friday and Saturday. I didn't want to put too many because I didn't want to interrupt any of the late Panels (such as the rave for example).

Top Bottom