• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LSC Championships GNES/RAZER/TRELA/DOJO/DABUZ/M2K/SOCAL & $500+ POT BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
make a intermediate bracket for this event. that way AM bracket can be somewhat fair and wont be so hard. If M2k, dabuz, defh, MikeHaze, and etc comes are they really going to get stuck in AM brackets?
Yes. This is the same format MLG Dallas ran.

:phone:

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Play smarter, not harder.
Low- and mid-level players (and high-level players that didn't make it into top 8 for various reasons), it is our duty to defend the homeland from this invading force!

If you aren't confident in your abilities, just pick Metaknight and time them out!

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Low- and mid-level players (and high-level players that didn't make it into top 8 for various reasons), it is our duty to defend the homeland from this invading force!

If you aren't confident in your abilities, just pick Metaknight and time them out!
That's what I meant, dawg. Harder = Smarter.

Yeah, just pull an ALSM.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
don't worry texas top tiers they won't get through me without at least one of them losing to me.... i will try my best.

who will join my OUT OF STATE DEFENSE FORCE?!

i call upon the fogo, the zori, the skypirate, the esca, the dakpo, the dphat, and others to join me!

WILL YOU ANSWER MY REQUEST?!

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
don't worry texas top tiers they won't get through me without at least one of them losing to me.... i will try my best.

who will join my OUT OF STATE DEFENSE FORCE?!

i call upon the fogo, the zori, the skypirate, the esca, the dakpo, the dphat, and others to join me!

WILL YOU ANSWER MY REQUEST?!
You'll have to get past the knee of the north star to advance any further....

:glare:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Here's the FINAL point totals for everyone:

1: UltimateRazer==195 points

2: Gnes==185 points

3: Trela==172 points

4: Denti==75 points

5: Illmatic==57 points

6or7: Dojo==45 points

6or7: Infinity==45 points

8: Jerm==42 points

9: Sync==39 points

9: K Prime==39 points

10: Pj==35 points

11: Dphat==27 points

12: Shlike==25 points

12: Espy==25 points

12:Vinnie==25 points

12: Poltergust==25 points

13: Bassem=20 points

14: MegaFox==19 points

15: Zori==17 points

15: Leaf==17 points

16: Jrugs==15 points

16: ALSM==15 points

17: Slush==14 points

17: Pwii==14 points

18: Tesh==12 points

19: Magik==10 points

19: Nacho==10 points

19: Paw==10 points

20: Typex==7 points

20: Slaps==7 points

20: Yosh==7 points

20: Derk==7 points

20: Reigun==7 points

20: Jnig==7 points

20: RedShadow==7 points

21: P4==5 points

21: Panty Raider==5 points

21: Esca==5 points

21: JTD==5 points

21: Atemz==5 points

21: Andilex==5 points

21: Zero==5 points

21: Santi==5 points

21: Skypirate==5 points

21: Nike==5 points

21: Dakpo==5 points

21: Chic==5 points

I really do hear some of your complaints about Amateur Bracket being difficult now with OoS players confirming. So, with enough setups, I'll throw this out:

Waseda Doubles with a Championship twist. I call it....

WASEDA PRO DOUBLES

Randomized teams and locked characters as is the Waseda standard, but this time around, ALL players in the Pro Bracket will be placed in a different hat than Amateur Bracket players. If a LOT of people attend this (which looks VERY likely to break 50), then I'll also include top players within the state in this Pro Hat.

This ENSURES for non-top/pro players that you'll be teaming with someone good.

On top of that, MK will be ALLOWED in Waseda Pro Doubles, and EVERYONE can use their main, even players in A and S tier.

Everyone has an equal shot at placing in the money in this side event. Who knows who will win?

That all said and done, this side event will ONLY be run if there's enough setups AND will be run after ALL normal events are done (doubles, Amateur, and Pro). I'll judge how we're fairing timewise throughout the event and decide if we have time to run Waseda Pro Doubles.

Again, if you want to have the opportunity to team with top Texas players and OoS threats like dabuz/M2K/Krystedez/DEHF/Reflex, then PLEASE bring setups to this!!

knuckles213

Smash Ace

oh that just great all we need is 30+ more MKs at this tourny. :urg:

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Zigsta, I'm really hoping that was you in that Bowser suit. :awesome:

P.S- I'm not coming once again because I dont want to feel bad when I take all y'alls money.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
to my fellow smasher, this message applies to you too

to all the people i know, to every one who pisses me off, to everyone i fight with, to every one i hang out with. know that i love you, because you never ****ing know when those who are ****ing close to are gonna just ****ing die and not give you the chance to say that. i love you ****ers, and don't one of ****ing forget it. REST IN PEACE JEAN PAGE, MY SECOND MOTHER, MY BEST TEACHER, MY REASON FOR BEING AS GOOD IN ENGLISH READING AND WRITING AS I AM TODAY. FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GAVE TO ME, I HOPE WITH ALL MY SOUL THAT YOU'RE WATCHING COLLEGE FOOTBALL IN HEAVEN LAUGHING YOUR *** OFF AND ENJOYING YOURSELF DAMN IT, BECAUSE IF YOU'RE NOT ENJOYING YOUR NEW LIFE, IM GONNA COME UP THERE AND MAKE YOU ENJOY IT. GOD DAMN IT REST IN PEACE MRS. JEAN PAGE.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
First hype video will come by this time next week at the latest.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Trela lucario+ xyro samus?

What do ya say infinity?

Edit: Trela, would u wanna?

:phone:

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
well i don't have a guarenteed partner since solid soul isn't sure about teaming with me and no olimars are down so if you wanna team with me that's fine because i have no actual partner confirmation

Trela

Smash Lord
I actually looked at Infinity's post and said to myself, "You know what? I wonder if Xyro would be up for something like this!"

I'm definitely up for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom