• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

acolyte10

Smash Cadet
unclear...i think it's "on" every time but there never seems to be enough interest.
Haha alright then let me rephrase that: Will there be enough "interest" to have a decent sized tournament going for SSB64 that day? My friend and i would def be down to go, but we'd only want to play SSB64 and not SSBM

idea

Smash Master
heh, i dunno. my guess is no. also with the turnout melee's been getting there haven't been too many free tvs anyway.

but the next time there is a full n64 tourney i'd consider entering. i think there was one in the past few months.

unknown522

Some guy
Haha alright then let me rephrase that: Will there be enough "interest" to have a decent sized tournament going for SSB64 that day? My friend and i would def be down to go, but we'd only want to play SSB64 and not SSBM
sadly, it looks like there's not enough interest, so we're just gonna drop it.

It seems that most of the people that are interested in entering are brawl players :(

Sorry about that.

Also, the 26 is official.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I want to come to this. Gotta see if I can get someone to cover for my shift first.

Windrose

Smash Lord
i'll come to this one too. I'm free that week. Unfortunately I told a bunch of people it was the 26th, I'm gonna have to re notify them.

Ministry

Smash Ace
yeah same, **** them tristan. we will just have our own smashfest together and practice the ness glitch.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Lol I'm on attendance although I didn't register. Imma try to leave work earlier so I can enter singles.

:phone:

Sanu

Smash Champion
I'll come if Reggie and Arthur come with you Kage

srsly tho, I'll be there anyways but the more merrier :D

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I wonder if they would want to travel that far. =P I'll ask.

Edit: Looks like we've got Chester and Bam interested to go as well. Hype! =D Also Erayz now! =DD

idea

Smash Master
I wonder if they would want to travel that far. =P I'll ask.

Edit: Looks like we've got Chester and Bam interested to go as well. Hype! =D Also Erayz now! =DD
niiice

bring a full car and we could have a crew battle! (or if tect goes, it could be ontario vs. other)

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
Yeah well, you guys kinda kicked me out from bam's lift...

So, I'll be there if I can bring 3 people with me, and find a decent GPS.

Top Bottom