• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
no, what he probably meant was that it's too narrow for you to drive out of the little 3-car driveway. once you're in you gotta get the person after you to back out.

it's excellent parkingi tell you

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
There's a (slight) chance I won't make it to this.

Which is a shame, since my Falco was gonna totally mess people up.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
people as in you right? :awesome: i.e. illusion'ing off the stage ;)
I actually learned this amazing trick, when I accidentally illusion towards that offstage if I hit B again with the right timing I might not kill myself.

Maybe.

Also might I just mention when you only have 1 GC controller that you can find, unlocking stuff with a new memory card is a pain.

Especially when people keep turning off the GC.

Goddamnit Sakurai, what were you thinking with the Mewtwo requirement?

idea

Smash Master
i think i got him by playing vs. pichu in stamina mode with (can you set it to 1hp?) and just keep restarting the match over and over while doing something else.

alternatively, bring your memory card to a tourney and copy someone else's save file.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Unfortunately you can't just set it to 1 HP.

But I'll just try leaving it on tonight, that should do it (I think it needs like... 8 more hours)

unknown522

Some guy
yeah, leave it on overnight with time set to off with 2 players (cpu, or not. up to you) and that should get you it.

Alternatively, set a lv9 ness on player 2 and go to jungle japes with 1 stock. He'll SD every time

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I wish I could drive MI to this but it's the weekend of the UM-MSU game and I already made plans way in advance. We'll definitely hit up a Toronto tourney in the future though, keep us posted if you guys ever host a big one.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Ugh, I tried to do that last night actually.

Nobody turned it off.

But power went out at some point overnight.

Gonna leave it on while I'm at work and maybe have Mewtwo (finally) when I get home.

Then just 12 event matches, 2 target tests, and beating Classic with GaW and I'll finally be in business.

Also event matches are so silly when you play as Master Hand.

I swear, it's like I'm just not allowed to unlock Mewtwo or something, lol.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
yeah, leave it on overnight with time set to off with 2 players (cpu, or not. up to you) and that should get you it.

Alternatively, set a lv9 ness on player 2 and go to jungle japes with 1 stock. He'll SD every time
this isn't that effective cuz in-game takes 3 seconds iirc, and then the whole stage loading and end of game winnings. you're better off leaving the game on =p

DRL

Smash Rookie
Bryan and I are coming again. But this time we are also bringing along one other friend. Awwww yeaahhh!!!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Just wanted everyone to know that there was some last minute changes to my schedule. Unfortunately I won't be able to reach the venue till about 3pm (Basically got a new job and saying no to Saturdays despite a top tier interview almost made me lose it :c). The only thing I should be missing is singles pools which Ryan should be able to do on paper. When I come, I'll set up the brackets ad tingz on my laptop, so I'll still be there for most of the event. Just Ryan is on his own until about 3pm.

I wish I could drive MI to this but it's the weekend of the UM-MSU game and I already made plans way in advance. We'll definitely hit up a Toronto tourney in the future though, keep us posted if you guys ever host a big one.
Nice. I'll make sure to let you know if I set up something big :bee:

what time does this start? there appears to be 2 different schedules in the OP...
Reach for 12pm if ur entering Melee. 2pm is for Smash 64.

tect

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,

Ill be around hopefully at 2pm latest. I'll be entering teams with Europhoria. Ill do whatever it takes to still participate in singles, even skip warm ups if needed. Hope it all works out.

:phone:

Bing

Smash Master
Just letting everyone know that Me and R2G will be there for 10am(hopefully, busing permitting) so I hope to see more of you there at 10 :p

Btw Tect I see you lurkin, I wanna play you again, I was close last time, but... your ****... and I got lucky, still wanna play you though :)

Also, bring a set up, dont wanna find my **** on the floor again, ill be pissed. thank you :)

Rikana

Smash Champion
i got blocked in last time i parked in the A n C spot, someone blocked the driveway and it was 11pm. I had to drive down the sidewalk and off the curb. Good times.
Blur did the exact same thing while there were a bunch of girls staring from inside a taxi and all we could hear was "hahahaha what are they doing??? hahahaha"

Windrose

Smash Lord
Rikana, that story is only partially true.

Also, ggs today.

shout outs to reneblade, and captain nand0.

WHEN'S THE NEXT ONE????? =D

Windrose

Smash Lord
even november the 26th is fine!!!

if you can't host it, maybe someone else can substitute for that one day? we really wanna keep this roll going. they've all been great so far

unknown522

Some guy
Why not the 12th or 19th of November?
yeah.

also sunday tourney with lower attendance > no tournament for an extra month

also david might be able to go on a sunday.
even november the 26th is fine!!!

if you can't host it, maybe someone else can substitute for that one day? we really wanna keep this roll going. they've all been great so far
basically, the 5th was the only saturday possible because:

- the 12th is booked for brawl
- the 19th is RoM4
- the 26th is booked by someone else.

But I can't do The 5th because I am going to a tourney in Syracuse that weekend.

DRL

Smash Rookie
Aww that sucks, I was gonna "celebrate" my birthday by going to the Nov. tournament. If it is booked for those other two days, and everyone will be at ROM on the 19th, maybe you could have someone else host it on the 5th just that one time?

Top Bottom