• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Fan Art

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Kind of a stretch to call that fanart, but I guess it works.

Also, while there's nothing wrong with posting videos like that, in the future, please put a disclaimer before a video that uses a decent amount of profanities or something else that isn't appropriate for SmashBoards itself.

That video is hilarious, though.

JOE!

Smash Hero
moar fakemons

Syndaster

Poison/Dark, based off the Sydney Funnel Web Spider.

Skulls rep it's toxic / predatory nature, but cannot decide on whether I wand the skull eyes to house multiple eyes in the "holes", or to have the eye sockets + nasal passages be represented by 4 seperate eyes...

Fayvar / Faygon / Fayvern

[collapse=better faygon]

Bug/Dragon types, based on mayflies, faedragons, and wyverns (number of limbs, etc)

design-wise, I need to decide on color...and whether or not I like the direction I went with Fayvern lol
[/collapse]

Posython

Final evo of the seapent line, cookie if anyone can guess the significance of it's HT

Sketches of full Felire line

Spire

III
BRoomer
That's amazing! Holy mackerel look at that.

Dude, you've come a long way. I remember your early drawings and man... Don't you love how much the tablet opens up? Infinite materials, infinite space, infinite color.

Wish my tablet wasn't broken.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
That's amazing! Holy mackerel look at that.

Dude, you've come a long way. I remember your early drawings and man... Don't you love how much the tablet opens up? Infinite materials, infinite space, infinite color.

Wish my tablet wasn't broken.
Wow thanks spire, Means alot from you :DD
and looking back, I really HAVE come a while ._.
And the tablet opens alot of space. Space I will be able to use once I figure the damn thing out XD
and Im sorry D:

Mewter

Smash Master
@Joe: That's a pretty awesome drawing!
The art style was also a fitting choice. :D

Mewter

Smash Master
Whoops!
Sorry Joe, I meant Charmander. :laugh:

Edit:
Took a look at your thread in the Pokemon lab. I like what you've done with the project!
Keep it up. :)

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
I realized I had a shortcut to ms paint and 15 minutes of spare time
OhgodwhathaveIdone

Who likes horrible proportions? I do :p
Edit: Yo dawg, I heard you like punk rock, so I made you a punk rock rock so you can punk rock rock while you punk rock.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
This is why I love Pixiv
[COLLAPSE="PokeArt"]

[/COLLAPSE]

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Here to dump a couple drawings, I think I'm getting the hang of this whole "tablet" thing :3

I forgot Reshiram's butt-ring things. *sigh*

Spire

III
BRoomer
Hey Charmander, you have a wonderful sense of color and form. There's a cosmic fluidity to your work, something I honestly never thought was in you in the time we normally communicated around here. Color me very impressed. Keep up the beautiful work.

I just finished work on three fakemon:

Spire

III
BRoomer
Just looked up Arghonaut. Wow, it's the ****ing same, even the typing :glare:

Coincidences happen, but man.. I thought I had come up with something totally original. Oh well, I'm happy nonetheless.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
While there are some things I like of yours better, the beak forming into a mustache, the single eye, and the head shaped like the hat I liked.

Arghonaut's sprite looks better than the drawing of him. I DON'T like the hook and cutlass arms

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
I absolutely love those fakemon (and Warctopod is cooler than Arghonaut anyhow ;p)
I'd probably go with water or grass, despite the fact that I almost always go with fire

And thanks Spire :D

Grizzlpaw

Rawr~ ♪
3DS FC
1289-9519-4206
Wow, theres some really talented artists in here. Flachion, that Bianca you drew looks fantastic.

-----
I'd actually like to start contributing as well. But alas, my drawing skills on the computer are practically nonexsistant :X

:phone:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If I ever drew any fakemon, I'd probably turn around and use them in one of my own things

Top Bottom