• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Fan Art

Sage1400

Smash Cadet
Yeah this is gonna sound dumb but, what exactly is the significance if those 4 togehter?

:phone:

Sage1400

Smash Cadet
Yeah I know. But as long as he's NU, he's one of the best in the game.

Someone post more art

:phone:

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
He got better in gen V thanks to the Sturdy buff, though you could argue that he also gets worse because so many other Pokemon got Sturdy.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
That was posted in here like 2 days after Emolga was revealed.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Doodle (made with a mouse on Xat's Doodle app no less) of my Fakemon "Berrikeet", who is the Grass/Flying starter choice for the "gen" me and some friends are making

thoughts on the design so far?

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Something I made while my power went out for about an hour T~T

EDIT: Joe, I like the design alot, though the eyes could use a color to replace the green, it just seems to blend in too well with the pokemon, I suggest making his eyes a blue or blue-violet-ish color.
I LOVE that name for it though :p

global-wolf

Smash Champion
That Berrikeet is really cute Joe! I'd suggest doing what Charmander said and also make the yellow of the legs and beak lean slightly more to the orange side (or maybe just red.) It makes them blend in less :)

And Charmander that picture is really nice <3 I like the shinyness of the charmander.

I didn't notice the watermark on the squirtle at all until Wave mentioned it... :/

I'm doing a project where I'm going to draw all 649 pokemon. Here's the thread :D http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305810

Top Bottom