• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Not enough Clowsui both in text and in face shot

clowsui

Smash Legend
Alright lets do it Kel... I expect nothing outside of Top 3...
Yessssss. +1 Y.b.M.

As you can see guys, we now officially have a signature for this tournament!

Like last time, if fifteen or more people include the signature in a complete and visible manner between now and one week before the tournament, one of these people will be randomly chosen for FREE venue and FREE entry to ONE event!

As a bonus, if forty five people or more use the sig, TWO people will be chosen!

Don't forget to click "I am attending" on AiB for a chance at the same deal!

Click here to go to the AiB tournament pagehttp://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=13566

Kel

Smash Master
Nah, that was last tournament.

We have been the men in black for a while now =P

BTW YBM, the Steelers game is the Sunday after this, so you should go to that with me and Tako!

carol_zak18

Smash Rookie
need smashing friends!

I need info on the tournament in cinci... Also a place to stay, i wanna go to the tournament and need someone to practice with. I have no real competition with my friends.haha ^.^ INBOX ME =3:bee::bee:

Baro

Smash Journeyman
At first, I was like
This is it, the return of Baro!

Then I realized there was a Homestuck meetup in Toledo the same day and I happen to care more about terrible fandoms than terrible video games.

Maybe next time, guys.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
SO TEAMS!!! like ****, I'm OoS which auto means I'm ****ing GREAT!

okay but seriously teams.....please.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
me and boss teaming for this.

zinito mm me at this
Sure.

Ok let's discuss these stages:

So let's say I win game 1 on :smashville:.

I can be cped to :brinstar:, :rainbowcruise:, :frigate:, :halberd:, and :ps2:? Really?

With 7 starters and 6 cps we might as well just play 2 sets.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Multiple characters do well on those stages
Time to pick one up imo and stop complaining

You could also forfeit game 2 if you win game 1 and just play on your CP game 3. Having done it for 6 months in the past, it's a viable tournament strategy

Chi should run GH2RS imo though

clowsui

Smash Legend
I'm removing Brinstar as soon as my internet stops being ****. URS 3.0 would've had it off anyways

I'm not taking anything off beyond that. This is ridiculous lol, I'm surprised you'd bring it up. Man up and play multiple characters if your character is bad on a certain stage. Why should any stage list be centered around the idea of maining a single character? We tell low tier mains to man up and pick a better character because they suck at 24582058 matchups but somehow that principle isn't applicable to stages.

Or maybe I should phrase it in a more aggressive way to provoke responses: people who rag on LT mains to learn better characters in the interest of playing to win are absolutely hypocritical when they're unwilling to learn/use a different character on stages that are bad for their character. For some odd, illogical, dare I even say STUPID reason, when encountered with the problem of "my character is bad on this stage", the first word out of anyone's mouth is "ban that stage" as opposed to "I'm going to learn a better character for this stage or try to maximize my character's potential on the stage".

Thankfully, Julian, you happen to have a ZSS.

also Phil I'm not really in love with your distinctions between what qualifies as PvP relative to stage elements, sorry

Zinoto

Smash Lord
I'm completely down for having a diverse stage list, it's just with 6 cps legal it just becomes a little eccentric. Without both :rainbowcruise: and :brinstar: it's fine.

IMO there should be a few solid CPs:

:halberd:, :frigate:, :delfino:

and 1 eccentric CP:

:rainbowcruise:, :brinstar:, or :ps2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom