• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clowsui and Hilt present: RETRIBUTION//Results are up

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
So uh

Don't want to get anyone's hopes up

But I may well be coming to this

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
He's just raisin the roof

Party in my postbits

clowsui

Smash Legend
Your input is not only compelling and interesting but it greatly contributes to the spirit and energy of this tournament. Thank you for your remarks, Ms. Silverlake.

With that said, get the **** outta my thread. Either come and enjoy yourself despite ruleset or don't.

Ridley Silverlake

Smash Apprentice
Your input is not only compelling and interesting but it greatly contributes to the spirit and energy of this tournament. Thank you for your remarks, Ms. Silverlake.

With that said, get the **** outta my thread. Either come and enjoy yourself despite ruleset or don't.
I'm not sorry for expressing my opinion on the matter, I'm within my rights to do so. Yes it wasn't anything eloquent or detailed by any stretch of the imagination, that much I'll admit, but no need to dismiss me so bluntly over some fabricated "spirit" or "energy" element. It is as you said...people will come and enjoy themselves despite the ruleset, OR what goes on in this thread for that matter. I just happen to main the character that is banned and it CAN get a little frustrating at times, considering I live in the area and it would have been nice to compete against you people at my best without an arbitrary handicap.

:phone:

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I, too, am discriminated against.

They won't let me compete in MMA just because my hands are made of metal. World's not a fair place

JTsm

Smash Master
I'm not sorry for expressing my opinion on the matter, I'm within my rights to do so. Yes it wasn't anything eloquent or detailed by any stretch of the imagination, that much I'll admit, but no need to dismiss me so bluntly over some fabricated "spirit" or "energy" element. It is as you said...people will come and enjoy themselves despite the ruleset, OR what goes on in this thread for that matter. I just happen to main the character that is banned and it CAN get a little frustrating at times, considering I live in the area and it would have been nice to compete against you people at my best without an arbitrary handicap.

I really like this woman. Too bad she's banned. lul

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
If I brough yugioh stuff to this would I be:

-Praised as your new God-King
-Laughed out of town
-All of the above

Also whoa thats weird sure seems like a lot of interest in Minus I wonder if you should do something about it iunno

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Zak Teams? unless you trying to place top 3 (like guaranteed not saying we couldn't make it just def not guaranteed)

otherwise I need a teammate also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom