• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21/2008 GIGABITS - Bawling for a Brawling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
I had an amazing time (even though I didn't place).

The shoutout list this time would be way too long for me to remember so I'll just say this.

Danny is ****in' hilarious. He even got s-emo-breik to laugh.

Also, equi is too good.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
All I know is

1. AfroThundah (Snake)
2. GMoney (MK)
3. xYz (G&W)
4. Equi (Wolf)
5. c-doc (Pit)
5. Rx- (MK)
7. Hungrybox (Dedede)
7. HRNut (Marth)

Gingerr

Smash Lord
I've never bothered doing shout outs before, but this time I spent so much time mingling, I think I might have to, sorry in advance if I forget someone!

Gmoney- Lol at you coming out of no where and suddenly ****ing everyones day. You're a cool dude though, I like you.
Ted Boosley- I spent a bunch of time with you outside talking, you rock so hard. "If I played you, I'd fully charged fsmash you, too", thanks man, good to know you got my back if I accidentally transform when we play!
Linguini- I always like hanging out with you, no hard feelings on the "what are you? like, 12?" comment<3
Lambchops- This was the first time I actually hung around you and I think you are hilarious.
Danny- lol@Chazlie, right?! hahaha. You're a cool guy, I like you, and I'll brush off the fact that you didn't shake my boy Equi's hand after you guys played, just because I like you :p
Tommy G- I've been finding myself talking to you more and more lately, you're pretty nice and I like you. Funny to think we started off talking trash to one another. P.s. sorry for making you feel bad about doubles >.> I really wasn't upset about the loss at all, I promise.
Chaz- I don't really talk to you MUCH, but when I do, it's a pretty alright time, you're a cool kid.
Marin- You said hi to me, HI MARIN!

If I forgot anyone, I am truly sorry, you guys are awesome. I had a great time, and now for the important shout outs:

Afro Thundahhhhhhh: I enjoyed randomly doing the caramelldensen with you, and I also enjoyed you winning. I enjoy being around you in general, you're a great guy to hang out with. For real.
Equiiiiiiiiiiii: I love you man, I helped you out with your match against Danny because I love you. I'm just glad you didn't get mad at me for talking during it >.> lol sorry, but you played so well yesterday and it's so great to see you placing.
Ryan: Told you PT wasn't tournament viable.
Icekid: Thanks for letting me use your pink DS for some serious Harvest Moon action.

That's all I got!

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
K, nvm, shoutouts.

Mooney : In these past few months several people would be talking **** about you, and I'd just say " I have nothing against him, really." Now, however, I realize how stupid you can be. It was the guy's first tournament and I said "pivot grab works pretty good vs MK" and you stood up, walked over to the counter and asked that I be removed... pretty funny actually.

G Money : Nice freakin' placement. If that doesn't put you on power rankings idk what will. 1st in teams and 2nd in singles is ballin' as hell.

XoFF + ReDD: That car ride... Seriously ****in hilarious. And I didn't realize how good of pokemon masters we are. I'M LOTO HEHEHEHEHE.

xYz : Thanks so much for the housing. That pillow was the size of garbanzo, but no complaints, really.

Hbox : Happy birthday, enjoy the fearduck controller. Your DeDeDe is impressive as hell.

Rx- : Fun money match, lol. I don't think I'm better than icekid, tho.

Tru : Nice placement, I'm glad u did singles.

KayM (I think that's ur name) : For your first tournament you did outstanding (better than me :p). Keep improving and switch to the gamecube controller...! Olimar ditto's are whack.

Ted Boosley : Why do the good people not make it out of pools? =/. You started warming up too late, imo. Your ike still impresses me like crazy.

Danny : Hilarious **** at denny's. "G Money you want a piece of my ****?" hahahaha

Chaz : Probably my favorite teams set to date. You guys are a really solid team. Fun friendlies \ gannon MM. The fact that I lost to your jiggs, though, makes me quite sad. **** Olimar.

GDX : You're soooooo good now........ keep improving and you'll start placing top 5 np. Banana ****. I was cheerin for you vs thundah.

Equi : You're too good. Boring as hell set, though. (then again olimar vs wolf what do you expect) That 3rd game was tense as hell. I wish that bair didn't poke through my shield =/. We have to smoke before a tournament in the near future. I demand it.

Marin : Hope you enjoyed the bawls. Fun teams matches lol.

Fenrir : iqhfgiwehguwhguiwehguiowehbguowhguiwhguiwohguwioguowghuowighwuioghowehgoiuwegh fox. I heard your name and I thought "IKE STOMP". And you picked fox and I was just like... wait what do fox's moves even do. And the set was over.

IceKid : Those were some fun friendlies, you improved my rob game quite a bit. You're right, though, we have two completely different olimars.

I know I'm leaving out people so this will be updated.

Finch

Smash Lord
Wow I can't believe florida is right back where we were two months ago. Gmoney is gay for tornadoing his way to 2nd, but I guess that's brawl. Afro is awesome. Don't stop going to tournaments man. GDX is equally awesome. Watch out anybody who hasn't played him recently! Good shiz Will for 3rd.

Shoutouts:

Me: for bringing melee that was setup for the whole tournament.
GDX: LOL you ***** sfl. We have to play more because I kind of want to take brawl more seriously. I say this after every tournament. >_>
Rx-: good job beating icekid. Can't wait for those monopoly tournaments next year.
Cash Mooney: I was actually enjoying our brawl matches. I wish we had gotten to play more as I obviously need some serious dedede practice.
HRnut: your marth is ridiculous.
Hbox: you only 2 stocked me this time. I guess that means I'm getting better. Fun matches.
cultofrubik: jiggs is gay, but melee is too good.
raistlin: yeah basically
fox player I teamed with/against: fun matches
h1roishi: you're a douche. get better against icys and I'll get better at melee.
skratch: thanks for saying I was a good teammate ;)
Garbonzo: I wish we had gotten to play more. Those *******s were hogging my tv. See you in two weeks.
Robo-Ky: you basically are awesome. Thanks for being so funny and managing to make brawl entertaining to watch. Watch melee vids and get hooked. Good job beating Gmoney with his own character ROFL.
Andy: you weren't there and it made me sad.
colin: What a pro. Your ness looked nasty in those FFAs. That 5 snake ftilt combo with the timeclock had me and afro rofling pretty hard. I wish we had gotten to do more teams matches in melee. Can't wait for linguini's tourny.

Wow lots of shoutouts. Sorry for anybody I missed.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
hrnut: sry for being a ****, u beat me fair
loto: tough matches, ur kirby is really good vs mk
chops: ill get u next time
angry: ur mario is beast
xyz: good stuff on third!!

skrach held it down in doubles

AfroQT

Smash Master
Finch is awesome i love him.

Yeah there were alot of upsets this tourney, but yah boi came out on top.
Gratz to G Money for winning doubles (team PROWL will win next time we got diz prowlin on LOCK). Finals were close, you took meta knight a step further even when i thought i had conquered it. Good ****.

Garbanzo i refuse to lose another DK ditto, my DK is simply to real I FAIR people all day BRO ALL DAY.
Linguini dawg you aint READY I DONT EVEN SEE YOU SON YOU AINT READY YOU AINT READY BOI YOU AINT READY

Good matches xyz and rx, Colin you are wierd as fvck but i love you. I love finch more though I wish doodah was there.

Car rides to and from were amazing (IM CONFUSEDDDDDDDDDDDD)
Much love to FIU

BUT
MOST
OF
ALL

GOOD **** MAH BOI EQUI PULL OUT 4TH SON. Stay wolf and fvck meta knight, thats what its about.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

Me: for bringing melee that was setup for the whole tournament.
Shoutouts to you too Finch, thanks for bringing Melee so that we could all play! Ice Climbers + C.Falcon on FD = too good. Usmash --> Knee = even better. Thanks again and don't forget to come next month for a Melee TOURNIE!!!!

Linguini

Smash Master
Y'ALL AINT READY, YOU SONT KNOW BOUT THAT **** BOI.
*does dance*
tourney was sweet, chillin with joetru and louis afterwards was da highlight of the day haha, too fun guys.

Finch

Smash Lord
Upsmash to knee was so **** epic.

<3 to afro. I wish there was a video of those ftilts because I would watch it every day.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
I've never bothered doing shout outs before, but this time I spent so much time mingling, I think I might have to, sorry in advance if I forget someone!

Gmoney- Lol at you coming out of no where and suddenly ****ing everyones day. You're a cool dude though, I like you.
Ted Boosley- I spent a bunch of time with you outside talking, you rock so hard. "If I played you, I'd fully charged fsmash you, too", thanks man, good to know you got my back if I accidentally transform when we play!
Linguini- I always like hanging out with you, no hard feelings on the "what are you? like, 12?" comment<3
Lambchops- This was the first time I actually hung around you and I think you are hilarious.
Danny- lol@Chazlie, right?! hahaha. You're a cool guy, I like you, and I'll brush off the fact that you didn't shake my boy Equi's hand after you guys played, just because I like you :p
Tommy G- I've been finding myself talking to you more and more lately, you're pretty nice and I like you. Funny to think we started off talking trash to one another. P.s. sorry for making you feel bad about doubles >.> I really wasn't upset about the loss at all, I promise.
Chaz- I don't really talk to you MUCH, but when I do, it's a pretty alright time, you're a cool kid.
Marin- You said hi to me, HI MARIN!

If I forgot anyone, I am truly sorry, you guys are awesome. I had a great time, and now for the important shout outs:

Afro Thundahhhhhhh: I enjoyed randomly doing the caramelldensen with you, and I also enjoyed you winning. I enjoy being around you in general, you're a great guy to hang out with. For real.
Equiiiiiiiiiiii: I love you man, I helped you out with your match against Danny because I love you. I'm just glad you didn't get mad at me for talking during it >.> lol sorry, but you played so well yesterday and it's so great to see you placing.
Ryan: Told you PT wasn't tournament viable.
Icekid: Thanks for letting me use your pink DS for some serious Harvest Moon action.

That's all I got!
haha wurd. we should chill more often then

Simple Math

Smash Rookie
Oh **** its G money !! lol. Nice bro, I knew you were gonna place high after i saw what you did when we went to South Florida. Your MK is a beast for sure!

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
Alright, usaly i don't take loosing seriusly, but yesterday, I made dumb choices by changing characters that I haven't played in a while. For now on...Lucas and Game and watch...becuase I never had like 40 chars in melee, NOT that there was 40 on it....anyyywayyys...

WATO crew and family:

ActionB@stard: dude, you suck...stay lucas...
Hiroshi: I am glad that you love melee again :D
Hbox: oooo your broken!!! XD
kyon: I know man... I am 100 persenct, compelte garbage =/...but...i'll get better.
Sprinkles: It really hurts when on our first match, I wish you would have won =/.
Zoro: ummm...your gannon is nasteh :p
AT&T: you still owe me a snake vs C. Falcon battle
Bray: er...donno.
vericz: you and kyon is too nasty
uuaa: your toon link got better
marin: More ike training for you >:/
Legion: you too...but your toad defense is nasteh.

Gigs friends

Galeon: Dude...I learn like 20 things from you as I watch EVERY match. Thanks for the training as always :D.
Gmoney: there we go, there we go, there we go, you got it gah!...good stuff :D
RX: I know man...stay in one character. Good work on your matches gah.
Afro thunda: When do I get to play you?
Dguy: I want to play you too :o
Linguini: I want to come to your place so I can get my ganon training...good match :D
cash money: No DDD infinate chain grab DK johns plz, is not going to get banned....good job on the tourney too.
Tom G: thanks for the PK thunder training.
xYz: I need some G&W trainning from you too :D.
danny: Good stuff man...I want to play you one on one too <3.
Pure Korean: yooo thanks for the Lucas ditto amazing stuff. you should won though. I love your lucas :3.
Fear: awsome team battle at Hbox place!
Icekid: I want to play you too :p
bifocals: Lol he got run over by a rolling create on a item friendly match...because we got bored.
sensei: Is nice meeting you as well as facing you in a match.

and...I think that's everyone...that I seen...

in conclusion, more lucas practice. I'll probaly go to Galeon's place and stay there for a month, if it happens XP. Good stuff everyone :D

KMAY

Smash Apprentice
Whats up I was the new Olimar that was there, and ended up getting top 16. It was my first Tourney and I had a good time, I am hoping to make it to some more in the future. Thanks for the shout out fearless, but it is KMAY, you had all the letters just out of order lol. HRnut your marth was crazy, and Galleon great ending matches and awesome mindgames with the gimps and thanks for the tips. Till next time...

Linguini

Smash Master
everyone ****ing sucks and thinks their good rofl.
cept for a couple people, you know who you are.

Oh I suck too btw.
**** brawl haha

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
**** BRAWL.

I got top 8 and I STILL don't give a flying **** about this game.

ROFL @ Mooney pausing the game whenever i rested him.

Melee was HONESTLY the most fun i had yesterday. Dub dubs for the win.

I'm so glad, tho.

The following Month is officially MELEE MONTH!!!!!!

I'm gonna getz paid!!!!!!

***************IMPORTANT*******************

I lost my controller (Ol' Reliable) at McDonalds BUT they didn't have it. Some random customer wouldn't take my shiitty *** contoller so I KNOW some smasher TOOK IT BY AXIDENT.

My controller:

1. SILVER

2. REALLY WORN OUT

3. NO RUBBER ON ANALOG STICK

4. NO RUBBER ON C-STICK

5. R-BUTTON BARELY CLICKS

6. Z-BUTTON IS VERRRRRRY CLICKY

Its one-of-a-kind, and I really need it for the upcoming melee month.

I should have gotten Gmoney in brackets. ****.

AfroQT

Smash Master
**** Brawl I Hate This Gameits Dumb I Hate It I Dont Care About The Game**** Brawl

**** Brawl Yeah Im Cool **** Brawl Yeah Yeah **** It Yeah I Dont Care About Brawl It Sucks Its Gay **** Brawl!

AfroQT

Smash Master
go AFRO!!!

you know, at least you give melee a chance.
What do you mean give melee a chance? I've been playing melee for like 2 years, and i could only afford to go to one tourney, meaning i played with the level 1 computer. I know how to do all the techniques, but im horrible at applying them in a actual match (which im guessing is because i've had very little human practice in melee).

Its not like i know NOTHING of the game.
And i love melee, i like it alot. Its really fun to play, even when im being owned by a jigglypuff pro player. But i enjoy playing brawl (except against MK). Me and galeon were laughing during our matches (when i fell into the upsmash and when he flew across the stage as lucas). Same with me and garbanzo (FASTEST UPSMASH EVER).

I dont see how people cant enjoy both games, i understand one may be easier then another and no one denies that. But they both take ALOT of skill, timing, and of course mind games (lol). I just dont understand how people can say they dont have fun because they cant combo, that confuses me lol.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have fun in brawl, but it only lasts for like an hour or so because it's so slow paced!!!

Oh and so it sounds like people got owned by tornado spam again???

LOL

If that's all it takes to do well at gigs, we should take turns doing it every gigs, so everyone can do good at, at least one gigs...

:colorful:

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
K, nvm, shoutouts.

Mooney : In these past few months several people would be talking **** about you, and I'd just say " I have nothing against him, really." Now, however, I realize how stupid you can be. It was the guy's first tournament and I said "pivot grab works pretty good vs MK" and you stood up, walked over to the counter and asked that I be removed... pretty funny actually.
I asked you to go away because I don't like spectators. I even asked nicely. You couldn't even go away just for that match. Thats really inconsiderate. You don't talk **** about me? Thats a lie if I've ever heard it. You mock me at every event I go to. And now you have something against me because I wanted you to leave? lol. I doubt you even know the guy that well to be coaching him. But w.e. **** happens, and its done.

Anyways, time for my shout outs.

Fenrir: Nice seeing you again haha. We had some close tourney matches, and thanks for the compliment on my MK.

Skrach: Nice melee matches. next time use marth the whole time please :(

Linguini: Double ganon team of fail LOL. Close friendlies, nice seeing you again too. Hopefully I'll be at your melee tourney :D

xYz: Sorry if I came off as a idiot the whole day. I was having a bad day and I wasn't even thinking about much of the stupid things I did that day.

People I played in tourney: ggs.

KMay(?): Good games, although game one was trash. Not exactly your best stage either but oh well.

Hunrgybox: You house me for every event Juan, thanks for that.

Hiroshi: Your car is too good. Good games at Juans and at gigs. We should have some serious matches sometime :D

All of WATO: You guys are too good. Easily the nicest crew I know. You guys make every event I go to better for some reason haha.

Me: Brawl sucks, lol, but I still do well after not playing since my last tourney. Interesting.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Tornado's aren't that bad, just use an attack with more priority...like samus' missiles or her chargeshot or bombs. So basically, pick up samus and you'll do fine against MK (no one else though =P)

AfroQT

Smash Master
I asked you to go away because I don't like spectators. I even asked nicely. You couldn't even go away just for that match. Thats really inconsiderate. You don't talk **** about me? Thats a lie if I've ever heard it. You mock me at every event I go to. And now you have something against me because I wanted you to leave? lol. I doubt you even know the guy that well to be coaching him. But w.e. **** happens, and its done.

Anyways, time for my shout outs.

Fenrir: Nice seeing you again haha. We had some close tourney matches, and thanks for the compliment on my MK.

Skrach: Nice melee matches. next time use marth the whole time please :(

Linguini: Double ganon team of fail LOL. Close friendlies, nice seeing you again too. Hopefully I'll be at your melee tourney :D

xYz: Sorry if I came off as a idiot the whole day. I was having a bad day and I wasn't even thinking about much of the stupid things I did that day.

People I played in tourney: ggs.

KMay(?): Good games, although game one was trash. Not exactly your best stage either but oh well.

Hunrgybox: You house me for every event Juan, thanks for that.

Hiroshi: Your car is too good. Good games at Juans and at gigs. We should have some serious matches sometime :D

All of WATO: You guys are too good. Easily the nicest crew I know. You guys make every event I go to better for some reason haha.

Me: Brawl sucks, lol, but I still do well after not playing since my last tourney. Interesting.

WTF do you define as "do well"? Last i checked you didnt make it to the last bracket,

interesting.

AfroQT

Smash Master
ROFL @ Afro, such a hater!!!

Btw my post on everyone taking turns spamming tornado was sarcasm...

>_<

:colorful:
QDVS you know i love you, and i dont hate on people that arent deserving of it. And i can take sarcasm but some people just say stupid **** that i cant help but comment back on. Especially when its like a quick jab at brawl.

Just so everyone knows G money took the tornado to a new level, and not just pressing it more, he does it way more intelligently and even found away around snakes ShieldWitGrenade tactic (amazing btw).

EDIT:
Cash Mooney you got destroyed....lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom