• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6/21/2008 GIGABITS - Bawling for a Brawling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
lol at me spending most of this tournament hanging out with FIU. I love them more and more every tournament. Besides, everyone I came with (minus Alex and Equi) were busy Q_Qing

<3 you guys

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
maaaaaaaaaan. gigs was awesome, as always. I didnt win (which isnt suprising since im diddy kong), but i just hope that ive shown people that he isnt a ****ty character. I also hope i got top 10 (cecil. results!)

Shoutouts:

HRNut: My boy tried to help me hold it down in teams, and didnt get mad when i royally fcked up. We shall do better next time we team! Oh, and stop ****ing playing me in tourneys. I think this was the 3-4th straight time
Gmoney & Garbanzo: goooooooooooooood **** sir. so many lives were wrecked in the making of your tourney day. Sadly, we didnt talk at all about crew name or lineups for 4xt. We all have to somehow congregate this week about that. and tavares sucks
Loto: its not your fault. you didnt even know what diddy's moves even do
skrach: that sonic ditto was the worst 5 minutes of my life. And your sonic >>> mine, even when you dont play him
Afro: next time gadget, next time...
Linguini: someone told me that you said you were gonna quit. dont do it! =( oh, and that 3 stock you gave me on smashville was just terrible
hungrybox: you are my favorite little kid, even if you keep knocking me out of tourneys. your penguin will feel the monkey wrath next time
lambchops: amazing match. Your snake, to me personally, was much harder to fight than afros. different strokes for different folks i guess
Chaz: why are you the white version of hrnut? you use marth, jiggs, and ganondorf :laugh:
Galeon: lol...you're a greedy ***** just like hrnut, with that unnecessary dair in friendlies

Sorry to anyone else that i've forgotten, but i think i got everybody. see you peoples at 4xt, and if not there the will's on the 5th

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Rx told me I couldn't DI out of his tornado. So we found a Wii and he tornado'ed me 10-15 times. I DI'ed out of it on the 1st or 2nd hit every time.

Zoro

Smash Champion
It is officially zoros time to comment on the ****tiness of brawl tourneys
(this post is full of johnin, hate, and general scrubness)

Brawl is a good game
I hate competitive brawl

Teams is even worse, if you dont have a meta in your team your ****ed.
Boosely is too good btw, gdx owns, basically anyone that doesnt play *** characters on purpose, You guys are cool.

I never intended to win all i wanted to do was own some noobs with ganon which was pretty fun.Well the actual game wasnt fun but seeing them lose playing the best character in the game against one of the worst, yeah thats fun.

Even hiroshi who was IN LOVE with brawl a month ago absolutely detests it now. We detest the game and the community. Bigheaded noobs that own with broken characters walkin around thinkin they are good.
Bleh its annoying , theres no diversity in the characters being played. At every single tournament for melee i did see alot of foxes and marths and stuff but I would usually see just about every character being played with the exception of pichu, and kirby.

All the noobs that play this game dont play it for fun, no one can POSSIBLY have fun playing the way they play. They just get satisfaction from winning. Its like boring boring boring boring oh i won thats cool. In melee you have to really work for your kills and just getting those small hits in are incredibly satisfying especially against really good players. This game is absolutely robotic just back and forth you hit me i fly away come back and hit you in the exact same way every single time forever. It will never change if you try to be smart you get hit, if you try to be mind gamey you get hit, if you try to approach you get camped. Most characters have only one or two ways to approach so they either approach the same way over and over or camp. It the same thing its rediculous.

None of them realize their wins are entirely dependent on people not being able to play with gay characters or use gay tactics. Gayness is good in this game. I heard that too in melee, that gay = good but this isnt even on the same level. This is homosuperultra***analmansex gay

pro-brawl people dont get mad. im coming from a totally different place from most of you and when I see this **** its just irritating. Its the equivalent of them making the next smash with a character so broken no other character will ever win against him. Like they make kirby have the ability to suck an opponent and eat them.If you come from behind it sucks you in, from above sucks you in and cancels any move in the game. If you get swallowed your already dead. All he has to do is stand there and hold b and he wins.The only way to defeat him is to play kirby as well and hit maybe once if you can without being swallowed and then camp the rest of the game by holding B. Thats exactly how i see brawl.

Edit:ok that sounds like im saying brawl is that easy that all you do is press b with meta and win. Thats not what i think at all, what im tryin to say is when you come from a game where you have to do alot more for your kills, to playing a game where you basically do 2 or 3 moves repetitively it makes it appear much easier in comparison. If a brawler were to play Super Smash Bros War and it had that gay kirby they would be like WTF IS THIS? well thats how I personally feel .

Ill never do doubles in brawl again unless marin starts playing meta which i wont make her do. I cannot possibly play that guy either its just not possible. So ill still be coming for singles, still gonna play ganon hopefully i can get a really good meta next time and stomp on them some more make em feel bad for existing, Thats all i expect from the game really.

O well july is melee month so ill be alright for a bit.

Metaknight isnt that great, snake is beatable, D3 isnt that broken either ETC ETC. Im not saying that if you play them you auto win cuz that isnt true. The lack of balance in this game just annoys me.

Finally
Shoutouts:
Zoro- your ganon is pretty nastee 3 stockin metaknights and **** thats pretty cool.Your dk sucks.Stop johning you obviously suck because you hide behind your ****ty characters.
Marin- Teams was ok, maybe ill play someone gay but not as bad as meta for teams. IF we do ever do teams again.Your peach is pretty nastee and your better than 98% of the brawl community. I wish we didnt have that anti-gay mechanism in our brains so we could play meta and own scrubs.
Vericz- Your gay for playing a meta and not bein able to own with him with the best partner ever.
LOL im messin with you. Everybody messes up .
Kyon-That pikas nastee you shoulda stayed for singles
Hungry- Your dedede is too good,.Pits gay
Hiroshi- brawl sucks, i need some more sheik practice i know i can do it with link.
At&t- why did u leave? you shoulda stayed and tornado spammed people!
Action *******- You are the funniest kid ever, get that galeon training and own.
Uuaa- i didnt see one match of yours, how was your first brawl tourney?
Legion- you **** in teams

The super cool people(people that played melee)
Skrach- it was fun teaming with you in melee i need to play your marth sometime or link ditto watever.
Green mario- fun friendlies , if you see a guy pick link do you assume they suck? well i probably do lol play mario or something. I wanna play it some more.
Dop- i failed in teams lol that peach is nastee
Finch- THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THAT MELEE SETUP! i had to give up my wii to brawl so thanks man. next time ill bring a cube. Your icees got way better keep playing your gonna be beast.
Mooney!- I like marth vs link play me some more and i cant possibly sandbag u cuz i main link!
Afro-Your not bad at melee lol if u practiced more u would do good, even if it was for fun.
Raistlin-jiggs is gay lol too good
the rest of you - your too cool for playin melee

Brawl peeps
Garbanzo- nastee fox, nastee in melee keep ownin. Ill stay ganon next time.
Juib- I suck vs DK. I will def stomp you more next time.GGs
Galuda- Hell yea of course i camped you back son. I play ganon man.
Josh- Lucas was pretty good, you mightve won if u didnt sd
Tommy g- i see now how teams work in brawl
Bonesaw- I see now how metaknight is essential to doing well in teams in brawl.
GDX- WTF SON too good man, toooooo good.
Bmoney-Your pretty awesome. I wanna play you with ganon and stomp you alot after u get me to 90% with tornado.
Rx- play ganon
Xyz- Also play ganon, although your watch is amazing best guy in fl THE BEST.
Doodah- wtf man you didnt travel 3 hours to play a horrible game? WHY MAN WHY!
I dont remember playing any brawl friendlies. If i forgot you sorry
Everyone else- GGs your cool

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
this deserves its own post:

A big WTF goes to all of tampa for not showing up. all of you cant have good excuses. Raef/Pink/Abe/polmex/abscent/foda/nero, name one good reason why you didnt come

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Since I do not really do shoutouts, I am just going to say I had an awesome time. My back, neck (my neck and my back...) and legs are so sore from yesterday, however. And I must admit, this tournament seemed to lack thee overall excitment of tournaments past. But there were some epic 2v2 matches and it was still fun to watch and even hear the hype of some of the matches.

I fell asleep on the final. I are failed! But great job to both of you. Me tired again. I have to wait until August for another Brawl tournament? Hopefully I will be living down there by then... Hopefull.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Zoro man, come on. The game has only been out since what, March? There's still plenty of time for it to evolve and progress. Although I personally never get to play someone like Rx's or Bmoney's Metaknight's, do you think I like watching my boy Afro lose to a MK player like that? Of course I don't, I know it's bull**** just by watching it, but I think **** flies like that because Brawl is still a baby. I'm pretty convinced that around this time next year, we're gonna look back at this tournament and laugh because we're going to have found so many ways around tornado spam, that we'll be seriously embarrassed that it ever worked in the first place.

I was saying the same thing you're saying right now, yesterday, how those of us who play characters we LIKE, are doomed from the start. Yeah, I picked up Zelda as a secondary because I feel like I have a lot of bad character match ups as Peach, but in the end, I still have SO MUCH FUN playing Zelda, I could never play a beast character just because they're beast and easy to play. Afro genuinely enjoys playing Snake, and he just enjoys everything about Snake. He's so passionate about the character as a whole, that you certainly can't get mad at him for playing his character (not saying you were saying that, just saying he's not in the same league as Bmoney in general.)

It's just a shame to see things like this in general, to watch tournaments almost turn out in the worst way. I'm not saying I don't like Bmoney (oh yeah, I'm calling you that for now on), because I do, I think he's awesome as hell, but let's all be quite frank; the better player won.

This might be the only thing I agree about when people say Florida is behind. I have friends on LJ that compete in smash competitively, that live in New Jersey, and they say that B spam **** doesn't fly up there. If they can work around it, we can too. It just takes time, and who knows, maybe we'll learn something at Fast1.

/end rant

Kamano

Smash Journeyman

A big WTF goes to all of tampa for not showing up. all of you cant have good excuses. Raef/Pink/Abe/polmex/abscent/foda/nero, name one good reason why you didnt come

Well ya didn't mention us, but I guess I told ya last week there was near 0 chance of us showing, but myself and Dect were without a ride, since his dad makes him pay for gas, and needs the car all the time, and Dect is a broke mofo.

:(

SheerMadness

Smash Master
As kirby? ??
Yes, as kirby. Smaller chars have an easier time DI'ing out of the tornado but big chars can still do it too. It's all about the ssb64 DI.

Direct quote from Colbol:

"Ryan do you smash64 DI in brawl? Cause I use it all the time to get out of tornados, g&w backair and a bunch of other stuff."

If you're not smash64 DI'ing in brawl you're not DI'ing correctly.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Yes, as kirby. Smaller chars have an easier time DI'ing out of the tornado but big chars can still do it too. It's all about the ssb64 DI.

Direct quote from Colbol:

"Ryan do you smash64 DI in brawl? Cause I use it all the time to get out of tornados, g&w backair and a bunch of other stuff."

If you're not smash64 DI'ing in brawl you're not DI'ing correctly.
just wanted to know all the characters are use are huge

AfroQT

Smash Master
Zoro man, come on. The game has only been out since what, March? There's still plenty of time for it to evolve and progress. Although I personally never get to play someone like Rx's or Bmoney's Metaknight's, do you think I like watching my boy Afro lose to a MK player like that? Of course I don't, I know it's bull**** just by watching it, but I think **** flies like that because Brawl is still a baby. I'm pretty convinced that around this time next year, we're gonna look back at this tournament and laugh because we're going to have found so many ways around tornado spam, that we'll be seriously embarrassed that it ever worked in the first place.

I was saying the same thing you're saying right now, yesterday, how those of us who play characters we LIKE, are doomed from the start. Yeah, I picked up Zelda as a secondary because I feel like I have a lot of bad character match ups as Peach, but in the end, I still have SO MUCH FUN playing Zelda, I could never play a beast character just because they're beast and easy to play. Afro genuinely enjoys playing Snake, and he just enjoys everything about Snake. He's so passionate about the character as a whole, that you certainly can't get mad at him for playing his character (not saying you were saying that, just saying he's not in the same league as Bmoney in general.)

It's just a shame to see things like this in general, to watch tournaments almost turn out in the worst way. I'm not saying I don't like Bmoney (oh yeah, I'm calling you that for now on), because I do, I think he's awesome as hell, but let's all be quite frank; the better player won.

This might be the only thing I agree about when people say Florida is behind. I have friends on LJ that compete in smash competitively, that live in New Jersey, and they say that B spam **** doesn't fly up there. If they can work around it, we can too. It just takes time, and who knows, maybe we'll learn something at Fast1.

/end rant
This
Gingerr ftw

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
For Iyolah!
Forever!
My girlfriend thought you were a very nice guy and one of the best 2v2 players at the tournament. She mains MK but she sucks. Since I shout out my fallen daughter every day, I figured she did not need any more dedication than what she already gets.

Thanks though, you just made my girlfriends night!

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
Hey, still holding out on the shouts until I can look at the brackets... yeah...

Anyways, so much hate (and love), but, yeah, I figured out some new tricks with the spacing of the tornado and now I'm just another spammer, heh. That's hilarious, but my mentality on the situation has remained the same. As long as people will be punished by a technique then I will repeat it as many times as needed no matter how gay or stupid that tactic is.

Let it be known that to properly space the tornado right over someone's shield so that it pokes on the last few frames is pretty difficult to do on good players. There's also a lot that people can do like Utilt (or anything with a disjointed hitbox) you in the face during your approach (Snake... aka Afro aka Get Smart), tilt their shield upward (when it's not too worn down) then punishing the landing lag afterwards (probably the most effective), rolling intelligently or just running away and camping to bait a poorly spaced tornado. That and it's not too hard to DI out of a tornado during the first few frames. The mistake a lot of people make when they do DI out is airdodging. This just gets you stuck in the tornado again as you're coming down. You really should just space an attack afterwards that'll possibly break the MK out of it and there's a lot of attacks that will do it (Equi is mad smart for using the reflector to do this... and prowling). Learn from this technique and the others that will emerge to help further the metagame as well as better FL in general. Don't john about it.

Edit: There's a lot more I could elaborate on here, but I'm lazy as **** and this isn't a paper for college.

The better player did win (no johns even though that was gay of you Lotto; I still love you, however), but I'm already in the lab to develop something new that'll hopefully give birth to even more johns. ;)

By the way, who said that I don't like MK as a character, that I don't have fun playing the game or that I only play MK because he's broken? The truth is in short that I switched from maining Wario to maining MK early on because I realized that I didn't like playing Wario in doubles (I want a character I can enjoy in both singles and doubles) and found out how freaking badass MK is (he talks trash for you... if you win... which I do). Oh, and the first time I played MK, I got 2stocked by this guy's Marth who doesn't even play Smash competitively (shouts to Melvin up at UNF for being 2reel). Also, I have a lot of fun playing this game... Some people should actually watch some of my matches where the hype gets out of control before they speak. I'm so pringles and so is anyone else with me. This talk that demeans players of higher tier characters which proclaims us as being somehow less skilled or that we gain less enjoyment out of the game is just ********. This is similar to saying that a player that mains Pichu in Melee is automatically more skilled and has more fun at the game even though a Fox player beats him every time. Those **** Fox players! They are so cheap with their jump-canceled Usmashes, Uairs, chaingrabs, waveshines and shine spikes! He should be banned! *sob* :urg: (note that this is sarcasm because this is the Internet and I know some ******* might actually take this garbage seriously)...

Oh, and, one day, Bonesaw and I will discover a way to cancel the lag from MK's teleport so that it will be able to lead into anything. It'll be broken as ****! :laugh:

Gmoney has a nice haircut.

Galeon

Smash Ace
There are more annoying things than tornado. Even without that move, Gmoney's a generally smart player. It's not like he was mindlessly spamming his way to grand finals (although I did enjoy seeing him chase people across the stage with tornado shamelessly. Might just be me but I always laugh at the pursuit). He's good and it's nice that people have been reintroduced to the strat with FAST1 just around the corner.

And he likes Akira so he gets like +7 cool points.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
There is a game for Johners called Melee

Brawl is for people whole like discovering new tricks and broken tactics and using them to win large sums of money. If you don't want to lose to broken tactics, gtfo, this is game is br-awl-oken, and I people play it to win.

the g in Gmoney stands for "Gets all of your"

I was fine with the results, I wasn't like pissed that Gmoney got 2nd or anything.

As long as Gmoney understands that when me and him play, I am the red mk

go brawl
go gmoney
go spam

I believe the phrase "tornado for money" has never meant more.

also, I <3 florida, and I <3 Bifocals and C4sh M$$ney

I MEGA <3 sworddancer

and gingerrr is really cool. I couldn't remember whether I knew who she was or not, and I kept asking people, and I was like, this girl better not be a FAT UGLY ***** who complains about the room being hot and people sweating.

but she's an awesome little girl like Marin and BossMagnet.

Edit: don't read the rest of this post it's a movie pitch

I just had this plan.

get one more little girl who plays smash, and have them all star in an epic gamer girl movie. It could be called...

4STOCKERS!!!!

I'd watch it!!! I'd buy it. I'd buy two copies. I'd pirate it too. After I bought the movie, I would go online and upload the movie to a pirating program, and then I would go online again, and download it from the same program.

And then I would watch it.

The end would be a Crew battle between:

"Blockstunnaz", which would FOR THE MOVIE contain Afro, Xif/Greenmario/both, Ryan Sparks, and xYz (2 hot 4 cameraz *wink*)

and

The 4stockers, which would be the girls.

and they would start and Marin would take all 12 of blockstunnaz' stock with Peach.

And all the guys would be like omgwtfbbq and there would be a great upset.

The rest of the movie before this epic ending would just contain WATO's videos of them at disney and epcot and stuff. cuz wato has s1ck footage.

Florida could sell this **** to fund their next NATIONAL TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

and to advertise for this next national tournament that we will have next year, we will have a DVD signing by the actual 4stockers girls, who will all conveniently be there.

Ok I just got an idea the last girl can be kiwii. unless any girls here hate here. I've never seen or talked to her, but I heard she's very similar.

/hot movie idea

Gingerr

Smash Lord
This talk that demeans players of higher tier characters which proclaims us as being somehow less skilled or that we gain less enjoyment out of the game is just ********. This is similar to saying that a player that mains Pichu in Melee is automatically more skilled and has more fun at the game even though a Fox player beats him every time.
Come on, you know that none of us who say that are out of line in thinking that. You know **** well that even if you don't fall under the same category, that there are plenty of people that do just play Snake or MK because their' tier whores, hell, the first guy I played in the tournament said "I never knew Snake was so annoying until I played against a good one, and that's why I play him." Not "Snake is a ****ing man so I play him." You knew **** well what you were doing to win and you admitted it, and yeah sure "If they're going to keep getting caught in it then I'm going to keep doing it", but it's just boring as all hell, I can feel for you on a spamming Zelda, considering anyone who had played my Zelda knows she can be quite the usmash *****, but still...

I kinda forgot where I was going with this because it's going on 4am and I took a sleeping pill about an hour ago, but I think I'm saying, Bmoney, I like you man, you're a cool guy and I don't blame you for wanting to win some money, and I respect you even more for being able to admit the fact that the better player won.

Bascially, tl;dr, I think Bmoney is a pretty cool guy, eh tornado spams and doesn't afraid of anything. Can't wait till Fast so that we can learn something from out of staters and stop crying all day long on the internets about MetaGay.

EDIT: I just read your post Rx, and I love you so much. I am all about that movie idea. Can I be the sexy one that uses her stunning good looks to lure people into traps? Cuz I'm all about that. Also, lol at thinking I might have been fat. Nah, I'm the girl that wears heels to smash tournaments, hurrrr :B

Gmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL
As I see it, the better player will always come out on top at the moment. I beat out Afro in winner's finals and he adapted in grand finals while I couldn't.

By the way, Rx-, if you really need the power of the red MK to beat me... LoL! ;)

Oh, and Galeon is a beast! It's too bad that the gods that look over Gmoney stadium finally realized Gmoney was playing and decided to make Galeon's PK thunder shoot him off of the stage. I need to work on my Wario. :(

Gingerr

Smash Lord
You are the best that's ever lived.

+1 okay for real goodnight oh my god

p.s. Bmoney needs a new girlfriend, all in favor, say I!
I need nick names for everyone, so far, Bmoney and Chazlie, working on more.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Nobody forced anyone to play the character they play. Play whoever you want, get as good as you want to get. No johns. You win, you lose, play the game. If you lost, get better, if you won, good job. If you don't like the game, don't play it. That's all there is to it.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
extenderrr

addendum:
If there is a single technique defeating you the person using it vs you is doing you a favor. They're pointing out your biggest weakness and exploiting it. Now that you know your weakness you know what you need to overcome. The hard part might be figuring out what you need to do, but you need to experiment. A tournament match is not the time to be experimenting, you need to have that **** on lock and be prepared.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
There was really no reason to say anything until is see stupid **** being said like "reintroduced to the strat" and "The hard part might be figuring out what you need to do". Nothing against Galeon he knows I as a lucas main look up to him but there is not truth to that statement!! (BTW welcome to the b side of lucas, ask gmoney I have said a B-sticking lucas is a meta counter, seeing you make gmoney play wario was too great for me. best match in the tourney by far) Trust me when I say it there there is no strat to it people! This is coming from the man that changed grand finals. I told the entire fiu crew and ice kidd what was happening and what to do and do you know what they said...."this aint melee you cant move your shield at all" Quoted from c-doc!! Afro did not know until someone told him. Read the manual that comes with the game then john on the game, stupid kids.

Gmoney even if loto would not of told him sebrik was going to so do not hate on that crew member hate this one for thinking that all of the fiu crew was cool because they all seemed it as we were talking about it. They were giving you mad props on how smart you were playing the matches and such. Who was out there was not going to play you in grand finals so I thought it was kosher to let them in on the real reason you kept that curly mustache the whole tourney. I mean what you had managed to create is a new way to get snake into the nado while he has a grenade in his hand. Little did you know that all the top level tourney players did not know you could move your shield. You so pringles!!!

Flame me if you will because I could care less but the Johns need to stop because it is not gmoneys fault all of you are not smart enough TO MOVE A SHIELD UP!!!! THIS **** WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO WORK ON SNAKE NOT EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU FOOLS!!!!!! Gmoney, let those haters hate while you stack cake!! Next Gigs when you take teams and singles we gone make it rain on dem hoes!!!! Dats really wuz up!! Real talk if afro says he did anything else but what loto and sebrik told him to do which was move the shield up then he is lying! I guess Jax is not behind because we actually read manuals to games and apply to the things that need them.

There was really nothing great to it, and nothing hard about it. Stop people just stop!! Afro did not adapt he paid very close attention to what he was told which he should of already known!!!

Gmoney get at me on pm on srk there is one there for you, next gig i want to be calllin' you mag ****** neto cuz with that nado and some other **** we can talk about you will be rushing people the **** down!!!!!

In conclusion.......... Up smash *****, Gmoney best meta in the world by september and..........

**** the knicks!!!

He got that mango sentinel!!

Scoops Haggen Dazs!!!

Jacksonvile where Brawl is mharvel baby!!! 100.00mm for best in Jax

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
As I see it, the better player will always come out on top at the moment. I beat out Afro in winner's finals and he adapted in grand finals while I couldn't.

By the way, Rx-, if you really need the power of the red MK to beat me... LoL! ;)

Oh, and Galeon is a beast! It's too bad that the gods that look over Gmoney stadium finally realized Gmoney was playing and decided to make Galeon's PK thunder shoot him off of the stage. I need to work on my Wario. :(
I saw that...I was like..."Nooooooo..." Then "There we go, there we go" at the same time...

-lates-

Foda

Smash Apprentice

I wish I could have gone, I had a family emergency and ended up in Miami all weekend. :(

-Dixi_

Smash Cadet
dGuy said it best. you lose, you lose. Learn why you lost, and get better.

and also, I DONT FVCKING GETT WHY PEOPLE SPEND 40 DOLLARS TO PLAY IN WEEKLY BRAWL TOURNIES ONLY TO *************** ABOUT HOW THIS SUCKS ITS SO BROKEN SNAKESNAKESNAKEMETASNAKEMETA

Zoro

Smash Champion
Ok

Im definitely picking up a ***got character
omg whats the point
I go to tournaments specifically to get practice against gay tactics and i dont have a problem with it. Im not doing bad against the gay tactics i just dont like the way people are almost proud of the way they play.I lost to a DK and a FOX i didnt think they played gay at all and i didnt mind losing to them.
I dont john because of personal losses i complain cuz i hate what i see when i go to tourneys. I already know how to beat metaknights and snakes and dededes so its not about my losses at all. People seem to think that i say these things cuz i get owned by top tier chars when in reality i do well against them.
Even in melee i love playing link against sheik i dont mind hard matchups i enjoy them.

btw good post gingerr

I just dont believe brawl will ever be more than what it is right now
which is very boring
Finals is like the most anti climactic thing ever metaknights tornadoing around and snake throwing grenades and up tilting. The best matches are the ones with ****in yoshi and diddy kong those weird *** characters that never win. Yeah those are cool.

And fox is hella fun and pichu can also be hella fun but thats melee.
This is brawl
Melee is fun no matter what you do.
Fox just doesnt up smash and win he has to do alot more than that metaknight can literally up b downsmash tornado the whole game. Boring in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom