• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO18

Smash Hero
ever consider that afro/lambchops didnt fight MK that well that day. And that hrnut doesnt know the mk/wario matchup very well.

No, u just assume that because the way 2 players fought each other that day, that it automatically means

mk > snake, wario > mk

LOL...

hrnut got better over the past few tournaments im assuming.

That IS possible u know......
Im not assuming. Im just telling you that Hrnut 2-0ed both of them who are incredibly good with Snake with his mk that he just started maining.

Its unlikely they both just "didnt fight mk well that day" randomly. Thats not to say they wouldnt beat him back but I just dont think its in snakes advantage. And I never said wario>mk im just pointing out that after losing with snake he won with wario so I guess that also throws away your" they didnt fight mk well that day"

Also mah bad hrnut didnt know lol.

Edit: Also hrnut I think you need to wait for holes more vs d3 with mk. It can get real annoying. I know were 1-1 right now with the matchup in tourney but it can get extremely hard if you just space properly in d3's face with fair and dair forcing their shield to lower than nado over them. Seibrik beat both me and hbox pretty decently with mk because he knows ddd in and our and knows what would work against him. Same crap hal does and its extremely difficult to get past.
*Why am i doing this?

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Im not assuming. Im just telling you that Hrnut 2-0ed both of them who are incredibly good with Snake with his mk that he just started maining.

Its unlikely they both just "didnt fight mk well that day" randomly. Thats not to say they wouldnt beat him back but I just dont think its in snakes advantage. And I never said wario>mk im just pointing out that after losing with snake he won with wario so I guess that also throws away your" they didnt fight mk well that day"

Also mah bad hrnut didnt know lol.

Edit: Also hrnut I think you need to wait for holes more vs d3 with mk. It can get real annoying. I know were 1-1 right now with the matchup in tourney but it can get extremely hard if you just space properly in d3's face with fair and dair forcing their shield to lower than nado over them. Seibrik beat both me and hbox pretty decently with mk because he knows ddd in and our and knows what would work against him. Same crap hal does and its extremely difficult to get past.
*Why am i doing this?
its the exact same thing i know snake so i know how to beat him with mk since i've fought alot of mks, i noticed what works and what doesn't...thanks for the advice CO18 i really needed that, i'll be more patient in that matchup, it is frustrating as hell, especially when you get hit by a gordo at 70 and die

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
lol I know...I think I'm cursed. :/
At least you arn't cursed with 7th XD. At every big tournament I go to I get 7th >_<.

Hobo11: 7th out of 112
Hobo12: 7th out of 60
Oh Snap4: 7th out of 112

>_<

Kirk

Smash Champion
At least you arn't cursed with 7th XD. At every big tournament I go to I get 7th >_<.

Hobo11: 7th out of 112
Hobo12: 7th out of 60
Oh Snap4: 7th out of 112

>_<
Dang. :/

One of these days...things will change. For the both of us.

...stupid curses. xD

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
thats a freakin tier list you moron and you got most of it wrong
For the billionth time, it is not a tier list! It is a mathematical representation of character placings in tournaments. There is absolutely nothing incorrect about it. It is the result of a formula. Deal with it!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
thats blackanese co18, and i haven't picked ddd vs inui in tourny since planking meta, so i dunno why your bragging inui. I'll pick him vs you from now on and beat you if you want me to
Plz pick the non-threat against me next time.

SheerMadness said:
Inui is annoying as hell he better not win gigs.
Disappointing you will be satisfying.

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
No, no they don't.
k, good. Otherwise the data would be much less precise. Does it say that in the first post and I missed it, or is it just assumed?

4 is an unlucky number in China, because it sounds similar to the word for death.

The more you know.
Really? I heard that it was a Japanese thing, not a Chinese thing. I first herd it from a guy who went to Japan (and several times thereafter), so ya. I could be both, though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
"You prefer"?
Do you, like, live in Japan?
I am taking Japanese in college and I watch a lot of anime and play Japanese games that aren't translated. I also have a lot of friends that took the Japanese courses at my college that I can occassionally speak what little Japanese I know with.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Really? I heard that it was a Japanese thing, not a Chinese thing. I first herd it from a guy who went to Japan (and several times thereafter), so ya. I could be both, though.
The Chinese phonetic for four is sì, while die is sí. I placed accent marks on them, and they do indeed have different emphasis on the i, but I can see how people would make the comparison.

This I know because I guess it'd be important to be able to speak my family's native language.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol it's really close for Chinese

Japanese is just almost close and only for one variation of two for 4.

InfernoRage, what is so funny about being interested in the Japanese language enough to use it and practice it whenever I get the chance?

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
hahaha....

Inui: Snake counters Metaknight!

Everyone else: No... he doesn't.

Inui: Well.. yes he does! But not that much! But enough!

Everyone else: Then why aren't snakes winning against these MKs?

Inui: Uh... they are!

Everyone else: Two of Florida's best Snakes just lost to a guy that recently picked up MK

Inui: THEY WEREN'T AS GOOD AS ME!!!111

Inui: Hmph. Showed them a thing or two.
lmfao too good

Shinigami's are Gods of death.
Hey, that's me ^_^

I am taking Japanese in college and I watch a lot of anime and play Japanese games that aren't translated. I also have a lot of friends that took the Japanese courses at my college that I can occassionally speak what little Japanese I know with.
That's pretty badass, i always wanted to be able to speak japanese.

....I lol'd

**** you buddy! lol

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Was the guy that just randomly picked up mk me?

Im lost.

Cuz if so it should prolly be known i didn't beat their snake in tourny. Afro doesnt use snake vs me at all cuz of DDD fear issues, and i didn't get to play chops yet with mk in tourny.

-ehem-

not that anyone cares..

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
The Chinese phonetic for four is sì, while die is sí. I placed accent marks on them, and they do indeed have different emphasis on the i, but I can see how people would make the comparison.

This I know because I guess it'd be important to be able to speak my family's native language.
Alright then, it is pretty close either way. But I'm still unsure if it is considered a superstition to the Chinese, though.

Well, it only makes sense that you would know that, then. Do you speak Chinese fluently, btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom