• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
TOURNAMENT: TC's Tourny
LINK: http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=3333
DATE: Nov 29, 2008
LOCALE: Pacific West
ENTRANTS: 24
ENTRY: $7.00
RESULTS:
1 Meep (Snake)
2 C@tnip (Meta Knight)
3 QTP (Diddy Kong)
4 RedJ (Marth)
5 Seris (Lucario/Ganondorf)
5 Skazryk (Meta Knight)
7 TC1 (Diddy Kong)
7 Nick A. (Snake)
Another example of Snake winning over MK. Hurray!

Also good job @ Ganon's 5th place :laugh:

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
lol Arkive's Link is good, but his other character are way more practical for use IMO. (Also there are a total of 0 Meta Knight mains in that area for everyone that was wondering).

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
"Casa Del Fino" Overland Park, KS Brawl Tournament - Nov. 29th

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=206704&page=5

16 Entrants

1. Domo______________(MK)
2. Affinity_____________(MK)
3. Clel________________(Marth/Snake)
4. Amazing Ampharos____(Game & Watch)
5. Steeler_____________(Pokemon Trainer)
5. Fino_______________(Olimar)
7. Chaos______________(Lucas)
7. KY_________________(Pit)

Fletch

Smash Master
God bless Snake, slayer of MK.
I'm against the MK ban and all, but I hate when you make these stupid statements. I could use the tournament right above my post and say that MK clearly destroys Snake since they finished top 2 and Snake finished 3rd. It doesn't prove anything, it's just one tournament with random players.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'm against the MK ban and all, but I hate when you make these stupid statements. I could use the tournament right above my post and say that MK clearly destroys Snake since they finished top 2 and Snake finished 3rd. It doesn't prove anything, it's just one tournament with random players.
Since that is my crew you're talking about let me point out a few things. Affinity and Domo are ridiculous good. Clel, my doubles partner, is still working on alot of things with Snake. Currently I'm ahead of him in this category (for now. He actually does things like "practice") and he played Marth against Domo. Affinity 3 stocked my Snake this tournament. Affinity also pulled out an 11 stock win streak in crew battles the same day. Personally though I love KC's meta game. Because they have no Meta Knight's or Snakes their low tier mains are very good and get opportunities to flourish. However, they also don't have a clue what to do against a MK when one shows up.

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace

16 Entrants

Keep up the good work steeler!!! :D

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
Ganon? egh. Who got top 8 with Ganon recently?

KC has a good area. I think Washington has one of the best areas though, have you seen who plays up there? Makes Deva 5th place so impressive.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

16 Entrants

God Bless MK, slayer of everything.

Even MK.

Irow

Smash Ace
Another example of Snake winning over MK. Hurray!

Also good job @ Ganon's 5th place :laugh:
Yeah, Seris likes to counterpick people with his Ganon. Which is amazing, because it works for him.

Meep is way too good. Easily a Top 3 Snake in the country. (Probably the best. /Norcal bias)

Skyshroud

Smash Ace

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Because Kansas is the epitome of skill and a 16 person tournament where the two MK mains were leagues ahead of everyone really shows that MK beats Snake. :laugh:

CO18

Smash Hero
Because Kansas is the epitome of skill and a 16 person tournament where the two MK mains were leagues ahead of everyone really shows that MK beats Snake. :laugh:
Meh I think MK Beats Snake too now.

You can get around the nades and still compete on the ground as well as having the gimping advantage.

Hrnut 2-0ed Both AfroThundah and Lambchops MK vs Snake and they are both extremely good snakes who know the matchup extremely well where as Hrnut only recently started using MK frequently.

Yet Afro can destroy his MK with wario.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

You can get around the nades and still compete on the ground as well as having the gimping advantage.

Hrnut 2-0ed Both AfroThundah and Lambchops MK vs Snake and they are both extremely good snakes who know the matchup extremely well where as Hrnut only recently started using MK frequently.

Yeah, so did MD/VA, and then I beat one of their God-tier players with Snake even though he did 150%+ more damage per match. Snake players are not camping enough and are not avoiding gimps enough. I will beat your state's MKs with Snake.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah, so did MD/VA, and then I beat one of their God-tier players with Snake even though he did 150%+ more damage per match. Snake players are not camping enough and are not avoiding gimps enough. I will beat your state's MKs with Snake.
They do indeed camp enough but you cant just float over that ****. You beat forte didnt you?
Atomsk also beat forte with d3 does that mean d3 has the advantage. No.

Its rather just an opinion and well see when you get here. Hrnut will be the only one that might beat you with mk though because noone else really mains him/uses him against snake.

If redhalberd however I would almost guarantee he would beat you mk vs snake but hes not.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
hahaha....

Inui: Snake counters Metaknight!

Everyone else: No... he doesn't.

Inui: Well.. yes he does! But not that much! But enough!

Everyone else: Then why aren't snakes winning against these MKs?

Inui: Uh... they are!

Everyone else: Two of Florida's best Snakes just lost to a guy that recently picked up MK

Inui: THEY WEREN'T AS GOOD AS ME!!!111

Inui: Hmph. Showed them a thing or two.

CO18

Smash Hero
hahaha....

Inui: Snake counters Metaknight!

Everyone else: No... he doesn't.

Inui: Well.. yes he does! But not that much! But enough!

Everyone else: Then why aren't snakes winning against these MKs?

Inui: Uh... they are!

Everyone else: Two of Florida's best Snakes just lost to a guy that recently picked up MK

Inui: THEY WEREN'T AS GOOD AS ME!!!111

Inui: Hmph. Showed them a thing or two.
Florida's indeed two best Snakes. One of which M2k even thought could be top 5 player in U.S Afrothundah got 2-0ed by someone who recently picked up MK and had NEVER beaten him in a tourney set before with his mains without using MK.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Overswarm, they're not playing the match-up right. I learned this when I watched how poorly G-regulate did against Forte recently despite G-regulate being an amazing player. He didn't camp grenades at all, didn't use C4, didn't use FD/Halberd, and tried to be aggressive. Chillin also did this against NEO's Marth and lost pretty decisively.

They do indeed camp enough but you cant just float over that ****. You beat forte didnt you?

Its rather just an opinion and well see when you get here. Hrnut will be the only one that might beat you with mk though because noone else really mains him/uses him against snake.

If redhalberd however I would almost guarantee he would beat you mk vs snake but hes not.
Bro, Florida ain't as good as Atlantic North. Sorry to break it to yah, but it's pretty much the truth. Seibrik did really well here once, but at FAST Florida won nothing and the two top northerners won the tournament in teams and took 1st and 3rd in singles with me getting 5th and your top player getting 4th and Seibrik only did well in teams recently here. You guys are indeed pretty darn good, but saying all these people are definitely going to beat me, especially RedHalberd, is pretty silly.

I'm extremely confident in the Snake vs MK match-up and I am very determined to never lose to any MK besides M2K.

CO18

Smash Hero
Overswarm, they're not playing the match-up right. I learned this when I watched how poorly G-regulate did against Forte recently despite G-regulate being an amazing player. He didn't camp grenades at all, didn't use C4, didn't use FD/Halberd, and tried to be aggressive. Chillin also did this against NEO's Marth and lost pretty decisively.

Bro, Florida ain't as good as Atlantic North. Sorry to break it to yah, but it's pretty much the truth. Seibrik did really well here once, but at FAST Florida won nothing and the two top northerners won the tournament in teams and took 1st and 3rd in singles with me getting 5th and your top player getting 4th and Seibrik only did well in teams recently here. You guys are indeed pretty darn good, but saying all these people are definitely going to beat me, especially RedHalberd, is pretty silly.

I'm extremely confident in the Snake vs MK match-up and I am very determined to never lose to any MK besides M2K.
Florida sucked then but were beast now mainly cuz of random peeps coming out of nowhere.

And youll see son when you come and you dont even know about hal so wut are u talking about.

All I know is since your region is so much better you better win gigs when you come down here.

Dont get your feelings hurt if you dont.

Also yeah seibrik got 3rd at ch4 and shoulve beat Azen but sded so he shouldve got 2nd even still he outplaced all of md/va besides azen(who he still shoulve beaten) and m2k who are the 2 best players in the U.S

And his 2nd lost at ch3 was to another FLORIDA player

And Seibrik still isnt the BEST player in fl, afro is

PS: You're not going to win.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I am entering that tournament aiming for 1st and I'm really confident I can pull it off. Losing to a player like HRNUT, Seibrik, or AfroThundah will not surprise or disappoint me, however. Florida has some really tough opponents.

CO18

Smash Hero
I am entering that tournament aiming for 1st and I'm really confident I can pull it off. Losing to a player like HRNUT, Seibrik, or AfroThundah will not surprise or disappoint me, however. Florida has some really tough opponents.
Youll also lose to me once I counter that nado crap effectively. I pwn all non cgable characters except just for spammy mks

its basically the only matchup I lose right now.

seibrik doesnt do d3 dittos anymore i guess, i won the only set we had which was a mm.

so really I only lose to like hrnut/seibriks/rx's mk with ddd(although i beat rx in mk dittos) and then afro depending on the stage and stuff etc but that ish is always really close

I gotta remember to ban brinstar vs afro thats what killed me on sat in tourney he got me 2-1, farts kill at like 40% there lol

edit: o and then hrnuts olimar and I are even, thats it as far as ive played though

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Uh... Like... I really don't want to brag or sound like a douche, but I've proven myself to be a national class player at this point and you haven't done anything and I only recently heard of you. I don't know why you'd be so cocky about beating me when I consistently take out Atomsk's Dedede, and his is probably the best in the nation. It 3-0'd NinjaLink's Diddy, 2-0'd Forte's MK, and 2-0'd NEO's Marth last weekend. We also won teams with him going all Dedede. =/

CO18

Smash Hero
Uh... Like... I really don't want to brag or sound like a douche, but I've proven myself to be a national class player at this point and you haven't done anything and I only recently heard of you. I don't know why you'd be so cocky about beating me when I consistently take out Atomsk's Dedede, and his is probably the best in the nation. It 3-0'd NinjaLink's Diddy, 2-0'd Forte's MK, and 2-0'd NEO's Marth last weekend. We also won teams with him going all Dedede. =/
im not being cocky I said youd beat me but Id beat you once I learn how to kill nado easily with ddd.

You did the same stuff to Atomsk because he didnt know how to counter it but im sure if he did he would have won.

atomsk is cool and hes mah boi, play him on wifi quite a bit

Inui

Banned via Warnings
im not being cocky I said youd beat me but Id beat you once I learn how to kill nado easily with ddd.

You did the same stuff to Atomsk because he didnt know how to counter it but im sure if he did he would have won.

atomsk is cool and hes mah boi, play him on wifi quite a bit
He's good against tornado and still loses to my MK with Dedede. >_>;

I'd be happy to play you a lot in friendlies and help you with the match-up. I'm actually good at it both ways. Ask Basic Sausage/Leo for help with it. He's the best Dedede vs MK, imo.

CO18

Smash Hero
He's good against tornado and still loses to my MK with Dedede. >_>;

I'd be happy to play you a lot in friendlies and help you with the match-up. I'm actually good at it both ways. Ask Basic Sausage/Leo for help with it. He's the best Dedede vs MK, imo.
Lmao. I hate Basic Sausage. Some all is brawl stuff lol he just cheats on there and glitches wins and he glitched 2 from me lol.

Naw I dont really hate him but hes just annoying. at least online lol.

Thats cool though. I thought he mained mk now for some reason though unless the "-__-" tag on aib is really blackanese and not basic although I couldve sworn it was basic.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
thats blackanese co18, and i haven't picked ddd vs inui in tourny since planking meta, so i dunno why your bragging inui. I'll pick him vs you from now on and beat you if you want me to

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master

actually, i've beaten him in a snake ditto b4 2-1 twice

complexity1234

Smash Apprentice

ever consider that afro/lambchops didnt fight MK that well that day. And that hrnut doesnt know the mk/wario matchup very well.

No, u just assume that because the way 2 players fought each other that day, that it automatically means

mk > snake, wario > mk

LOL...
Florida's indeed two best Snakes. One of which M2k even thought could be top 5 player in U.S Afrothundah got 2-0ed by someone who recently picked up MK and had NEVER beaten him in a tourney set before with his mains without using MK.
hrnut got better over the past few tournaments im assuming.

That IS possible u know......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom