• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO18

Smash Hero
Was the guy that just randomly picked up mk me?

Im lost.

Cuz if so it should prolly be known i didn't beat their snake in tourny. Afro doesnt use snake vs me at all cuz of DDD fear issues, and i didn't get to play chops yet with mk in tourny.

-ehem-

not that anyone cares..
No, Hrnut.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Woot! Lucas is bottom five! Coincedentally I called Lucas being a bottom five quality character months ago!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
InfernoRage, what is so funny about being interested in the Japanese language enough to use it and practice it whenever I get the chance?
i actually do the same thing but i have a lot of interests so i probably dont kow as much as you. you should show me some stuff
Lucas is actually a solid character
if you look at them through the right fun-house mirror, everyone looks like a solid character

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I think Snake is a pretty solid character. SOLID SNAKE.

I'm gonna have to publish a final Fall 2008 list this weekend.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Afro only used Snake against Chops in the last Gigabits and went Wario for the rest of the tourney. He's a Wario main now. >_>

Chops lost to HRNut in a set against his MK in loser's but Chops isn't that good at the matchup right now. Also HRNut has been using MK for probably around a month as well and he's generally a really smart player who's good with a lot of characters. I wanna help Chops with the MK matchup whenever I can.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Afro only used Snake against Chops in the last Gigabits and went Wario for the rest of the tourney. He's a Wario main now. >_>

Chops lost to HRNut in a set against his MK in loser's but Chops isn't that good at the matchup right now. Also HRNut has been using MK for probably around a month as well and he's generally a really smart player who's good with a lot of characters. I wanna help Chops with the MK matchup whenever I can.
Too True, Too True

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Lucas is actually pretty good. He has his strengths in speed and priority. It's just a matter of getting used to the way he moves and making the right decisions. (Random Usmashes usually get people nowhere. PK fires are highly punishable. He has a lot of arbitrary tricks that really don't contribute very much to his game, like Zap Jump and Magnet Pull... people use them too much in useless ways. Stuff like that.) Just make the right decisions when using Lucas and he can do pretty well. He does have a lot of bad issues, like his poor grab, but low tier uses tend to play to their characters' strengths :).

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Fall Fighter Frenzy - November 28th and November 29th
Denver, CO

Number of entrants: 36
Entry fee: $20 (10 venue, 10 pot)

Brawl Singles Results:

1: SDSG ($238.00) Luigi / DK
2: GRIZZLY ($68.00) Snake / Wolf
3: Spiritdragon ($34.00) Snake / Marth
4: wtFluxus Metaknight / Pika
5: BrownNite Falco
5: Timotee Ness
7: dave G&W
7: Cliche Yoshi

Edited for epic failures on my part.

Tourney Results Here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208024

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Lucas is actually pretty good. He has his strengths in speed and priority. It's just a matter of getting used to the way he moves and making the right decisions. (Random Usmashes usually get people nowhere. PK fires are highly punishable. He has a lot of arbitrary tricks that really don't contribute very much to his game, like Zap Jump and Magnet Pull... people use them too much in useless ways. Stuff like that.) Just make the right decisions when using Lucas and he can do pretty well. He does have a lot of bad issues, like his poor grab, but low tier uses tend to play to their characters' strengths :).
To bad Ness is better XD.

Kidding they're not the same character,
I just hope they place Ness above Lucas. Lucas above Ness is a joke!

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Fall Fighter Frenzy - November 28th and November 29th
Denver, CO

Number of entrants: 36
Entry fee: $20 (10 venue, 10 pot)

Brawl Singles Results:

1: SDSG ($238.00) Luigi / DK
2: GRIZZLY ($68.00) Snake / Wolf
3: Spiritdragon ($34.00) Snake / Marth
4: wtFluxus Metaknight
5: BrownNite Falco
5: Timotee Ness
7: dave G&W
7: Cliche Yoshi

Tourney Results Here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=208024

Good job SDSG, placing with Luigi :).

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I thought most of AN had banned them by now, I was unaware of Texas. It's ironic tha Dedede seems to be quite popular in that region though in comparison to some others. I don't know what the actual numbers are on their D3 mains or what though.

Browny

Smash Hater
From the adelaide brawl tourney thread
SGLP 12.08 5th december
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6026680#post6026680
awesome lan guys lol. Luck was definitely on my side yesterday night :) Massive thanks to Jamage for running the brawl tourneys, some 9 hours or so worth :O

Brawl 1vs1 results
Entrants: 23
Venue fee: $9 as always

1 - DJBrowny (Sonic/Lucario/Snake)
2 - Ant (Ganondorf/Snake/PT)
3 - Krill (MK)
4 - Aisuka (Pikachu)
5 - 2SXC (Marth)
6 - Jamage (G&W)
7 - James (Marth)
8 - Theif (Sheik)

CO18