• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
...wow. I did not realize that this was such a big deal! It was in the plans for one of the other MYM's, I think...

It took me a while to create, and is still a work in progress - I have to take more screencaps and such, but finals and Christmas junk is preventing me from doing so.

Moveset coming soon, I asure you. ^^

Agi

Smash Lord
@ Tanookie

I was talking about a must-have extra, like an Otacon Convo turned out to be around MYM 2.

On a different note, I'm now accepting characters for my SSE, to be named later. Looking for around 50. The link should be in my sig, unless it's being pushed out... (I can't tell, due to the pictures not showing up. Bah.)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I fixed that for you, K.Rool....

10AnthonyBurgess
Books?!? Who reads books???

I kid, of course. I consider myself much more literate than 90% of the population, although, sadly, that's not saying much anymore.

But yeah. Never read that one. The movie was fantastic, though, like all the director's stuff.

10StanleyKubrick

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
My SSE chapter (act) is coming along well now that I'm finally managing to work on it, it should be up monday or tuesday.

Represented authors in new chapter act:
-Hyper Ridley (1)
-KingK.Rool (2)
-Kholdstare (2)
-Iron Thorn (1) (Had to put in her sole moveset this go round as a tribute to her. . .A shame she left.)
-Junahu (1)

Left my comments on your SSE on the blog, Agi.

. . .Yay for misspellings and non edited shots that aren't even of Brawl for the fake Banjo update? I saw a Sonic one before Brawl was released that was very good, along with a Ridley one after it was out.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
-Iron Thorn (1) (Had to put in her sole moveset this go round as a tribute to her. . .A shame she left.)
Aye.... tis a shame.

I think I'll include Erutashi as a tribute to the former MYM girl.

I think I'll e-mail my SSE to her when its done to (she left her e-mail adress in her last post in the thread.)

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
I am pretty much almost done with it, you all. This is a major breakthrough for me. I have never did anything so cool on a computer. I don't mean to tease you, I am just shocked how it all turned out. Everyone would appreciate this. I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited for tomorrow.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Speaking of early, Christmas gifts, I'm getting my class ring Tuesday. =)

... It would of been last Thursday but it snowed that day (which for Louisiana wasn't likely).

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I want my early Christmas present. :)

Really, Crux, I'm exicted to see what you've cooked up for us at MYM that's unlike anything we've ever seen before. The anticipation is killing me. Well, not literally, but in a more figurative sense, I'm probably about half past dead by now.

What I mean to say is... I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
I want my early Christmas present. :)

Really, Crux, I'm exicted to see what you've cooked up for us at MYM that's unlike anything we've ever seen before. The anticipation is killing me. Well, not literally, but in a more figurative sense, I'm probably about half past dead by now.

What I mean to say is... I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!
Oh you are going to love it. With you being the headmaster of this season's MYM, I cooked up a finale for you. Gee, this is too good.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
*Pops in randomly* Does anybody think that sharing MyM with MLG is a good idea?

@Cruxis Gryphon: I am excited. To the FREAKING EXTREME.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
You fear for me, eh? You're not sure if it'll be up tomorrow. . .?

Or you saying my chapter act will get too overshadowed by your project?

Perhaps I should wait until Tuesday to post it. . .
Gah. No. You will see, but I figured it out so it won't be a problem.

@darkserenade: Dude, you have no freaking idea.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
What are you doing offline Cruxis?

Get over here and post your surprise now :laugh:.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
GAAAAAAAH Cruxis why must you do this to me???

Rather like Warlord and Kibble, I'm figuratively dead over here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom