• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Housing at Inui's for CoT4: IMPORTANT UPDATES!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Mods, plz don't lock this. It is important. I am housing like 90(lol) people or so and I need to get this organized a bit.

EVERYONE I AM HOUSING MUST POST IN HERE AND GIVE ME DETAILS. WHEN ARE YOU COMING? DO YOU ALSO NEED A RIDE TO AND FROM THE VENUE? THIS IS ALL IMPORTANT.

Address
The Palmer Inn
3499 Route 1 South
Princeton, NJ 08540

According to MapQuest, I am 54 minutes from the venue.

My phone number is 732-829-1805. My AIM is Sesshomaru010101 and my MSN is LucasFauts@hotmail.com. My real name is Lucas DeLorenzo if you don't want to call me by some gamer tag in public or over the phone.

HUGE SUPER IMPORTANT UPDATE

Here is exactly how everything will work out when it comes to paying and checking in.

-I have 9 rooms reserved for Friday and 9 rooms reserved for Saturday.

-I need 1 person to be in charge of each room. You will be paying for it with a credit card or debit card and signing in. You'll collect money from the rest of the people staying in the room. If you need any help, just ask me. You must be an adult and have a credit card or debit card. If nobody is willing to do this, I can't house you. I don't want to sign and pay myself because I'll be held financially responsible for what you guys do. If you're going to be in charge of a room, please let me know in a PM and contact me as soon as you arrive at the hotel. I'll give you the room number and a confirmation number.

-All of the rooms are on the side of the hotel I live on.

-It's $50 per night, after taxes, which is a really good deal. That's $50 even per night. The Friday and Saturday rooms will be $100 for the entire weekend. The Saturday only room is just $50 for the one night. If you have 8 people in a room, that's $12.50 per person for the whole weekend.

-There are benefits to doing it this way. It saves me a lot of trouble and stress. It also means I don't really care about how many people are in each room as long as you respect the hotel and don't make it obvious that a lot of people are staying in each room.

The hotel is really nice and I can get you anything you want personally. I will personally take care of you all. If you need pillows, blankets, shampoo, mouthwash, towels, ANYTHING THE HOTEL HAS, I will get it for you and make sure you're taken care of. You will be getting way more than your money's worth out of the deal. Even if you sleep on the floor, you'll have pillows and blankets for sure.

Everyone please report to me when you get to the hotel and park in the back. Don't go to the front desk. I'm going to reserve the rooms and take care of you all. If the front desk catches on to how many people are actually staying, there will be trouble.

You must be respectful towards the hotel and the rooms. Do not trash the rooms. Pay attention to details. Don't leave garbage around. Don't destroy the bathrooms. Keep in mind that there are guests staying here. Don't be too loud. Treat the hotel as if it's someone else's house...because it is.

I am going to try my best to have my friend Rigel stay with us and be a driver. His car can seat 4 people in addition to himself, which will take care of all of the people that may need rides hopefully. I'm sure Atomsk and I will bribe him by paying for his entry fee or something like that.

POST OR CONTACT ME IF YOU'RE STAYING WITH ME SO I CAN ADD YOU TO THE LIST AND DECIDE HOW MANY ROOMS I'LL HAVE TO GET.

Bold = Room Leader

The List

-Inui
-Atomsk
-Izumi
-Seibrik
-Rigel
-BigLou
-Reflex
-Will_
-GeorgeTPHS
-Kismet2
-Kai
-Chaos Marth
-thumbswayup
-Korn
-Yoster
-Hidden MachineS
-K-9
-Anti
-Pierce7d
-Umbra
-bschung
-RJ
-R00kie
-Rykoshet
-Munk
-ksizzle
-J.G. Wentworth
-Kid
-Mr. Clutch
-Soda
-Gunblade
-Joe Z
-Luis
-Zero
-Alzurel
-HEERO
-zelda master timmy
-PRiDE
-KingAce
-Ambrose
-Percon
-Niko_K
-Candy
-Beaker
-Gonzo
-Deez
-dmbrandon
-BlackWaltz
-Lain
-Samurai Panda
-Rofa
-Needle of Juntah
-Tubie
-Anther
-ithrowthings
-kingyoshi
-Judge
-Orion
-Cyanide
-JCeasar
-EE
-Hova
-CK
-IceClimbers5
-Deoxys
-LonVoen
-Shadow
-Wes
-Dire
-Rafe
-Jay
-Blu
-Knightmare
-Eli
-C4
-Cash Mooney
-Vidjo

Totals:
-66 on Friday
-70 on Saturday

There's a maximum of 8 players per room. The rule at the hotel is 4, so you can't make it obvious that you have more than that in your room. Stay chill and respect the place and everything should be fine. I do not want to see any rooms with more than 8 players. I have my own master key and will be checking on everything to make sure nothing goes wrong.

I just went to the front desk and worked everything out. Here's another important update. Room leaders should take note of their confirmation number since they'll need it in order to override the fact that the rooms are in my name as of now.

Here's the list of players that will be in charge of rooms. They will be responsible for whatever happens, so you will listen to them. They obviously have first dibs on beds and decide stuff like that. You have to deal with them when it comes to paying for the rooms. I'd like to thank these people for stepping up to the plate and taking charge. Without them, this couldn't work.

Friday

-Lain: Michigan's got room 147 with confirmation number 150394.
-Yoster: Room 148 is going to Yoster with confirmation number 150398.
-bschung: The Zodiac Braves will get room 151 with confirmation number 150395.
-Rafe: Room 154 will be the home of Deady Alliance of NY with confirmation number 150396.
-IceClimbers5: Canada's getting room 155 with confirmation number 150399.
-Gonzo: He'll be in charge of room 156 with confirmation number 150397.
-BigLou: He and his beastly Luigi will be room leaders again and I'm getting him room 149 with confirmation number 150464.
-dmbrandon: He'll be in charge of Enemy Controller's room, which is room 142.
-Inui: Only Rigel and maybe one or two others will be staying with me, and it'll be in my family's rooms. I'll be getting room 127 for people.

Saturday

-Lain: Michigan's got room 147 with confirmation number 150394.
-Yoster: Room 148 is going to Yoster with confirmation number 150398.
-bschung: The Zodiac Braves will get room 151 with confirmation number 150395.
-Rafe: Room 154 will be the home of Deadly Alliance of NY with confirmation number 150396.
-IceClimbers5: Canada's getting room 155 with confirmation number 150399.
-Gonzo: He'll be in charge of room 156 with confirmation number 150397.
-BigLou: He and his beastly Luigi will be room leaders again and I'm getting him room 149 with confirmation number 150464.
-dmbrandon: He'll be in charge of Enemy Controller's room, which is room 142.
-Inui: I'll be in charge of my family's rooms again, and I'll also be getting room 127 for S.W.R. with confirmation number 150463.

(This is all subject to change based on players dropping out or getting added in, but not too dramatically at this point. Worst comes to worse, we deal with a 9 man room or two 7 man rooms or something like that.)

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
I'm coming over Friday and then am going with dave and you guys on saturday(I dont wanna drive in philly). I can drive there like normal so i just need a room basically

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I need housing and a ride to and from the venue. I''ll be coming saturday. Thanks
Saturday? How? We're going to be way too busy to do pick-ups from the train station on Saturday. You're better off coming on Friday.

I'll add everyone to the list.

By the way...

MEMBERS OF ENEMY CONTROLLER HAVE FIRST DIBS ON BEDS, AND ELITE MEMBERS WILL PROBABLY GET TO STAY IN ROOM 142 FOR FREE LOL.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Saturday? How? We're going to be way too busy to do pick-ups from the train station on Saturday. You're better off coming on Friday.

By the way...

MEMBERS OF ENEMY CONTROLLER HAVE FIRST DIBS ON BEDS, AND ELITE MEMBERS WILL PROBABLY GET TO STAY IN ROOM 142 FOR FREE LOL.
You're awesome XD

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion

By the way...

Woah I'm sorry I said that wrong. I need a ride from the venue on saturday . and to the venue on sunday.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Sure thing.

Oh, and if people are coming in groups of 3-4, they can obviously fit more people into their cars. Please help with driving people as it benefits everyone!

ANTi_

Smash Hero
i need housing and anyone giving rides from the hotel to the venue?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Rigel's entire car is empty.

I'm sure Kai can be bribed with money to drive, lol.

The ZB crew should have an extra spot or two.

I'm going to try and get Magus to drive.

Etc.

I think everyone is really safe when it comes to rides. Nobody should be left out.

@Anti: How are you getting to the hotel?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Inui put down

ksizzle
J.g Wentworth
Kid
Mr Clutch
Soda
Gunblade
Joe Z
Luis
Zero
Alzurel
HEERO

There might be about five more coming XD but yea thats the list so far. ill let u know if more are coming like cable and whatnot.

EDIT: were going straight to the venue saturday morning from our homes so well only be in your hotel saturday night kk boo boo?

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Im staying with you.

Also, Imma need a ride from someone saturday night and back Sunday Morning.

Famous

Smash Champion
Hmm, Kirin is staying with you too? We might hve to pay a visit depending on where our venue is located

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
thank you sir we will be doing little mini interviews on the side.....

or we can just walk up to people and do 60 second segments....
Its a digital cam, good quality tho and it has a program that converts it for sites like Youtube if needed, I can get about 50 minutes of video on it (I might get a 2gb card so 2 hours 50 mins worth) , so it should be fine.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
What's going on?

I'm staying at Inui's, along with Will_, GeorgeTHPS, Kismet, and Biglou.

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Marth mains gather!

Inui you put pride and ZMT's names together. I don't know if that was on purpose or mistake. just pointing it out

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I don't care about beds, but I don't have the money to pay this. Since when are we paying?

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Inui, could Candy, Gonzo and I stay, perhaps a couple more ?? We would need housing for fri and sat night. Also i drive a minivan and depending on how many people i have with me i might be able to help with rides. Also does this mean we all get to have a giant smashfest on Friday night with so many diff players. SWEET!!

Top Bottom