• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Housing at Inui's for CoT4: IMPORTANT UPDATES!

PRiDE

Smash Lord
again, shotty single couch bed, and shotty not sharing a bed with anyone unless they are hot, and shotty shower first in the morning, and shotty first on the singles tv, and shotty everything else..

PRiDE

Smash Lord
btw first person i spot that falls asleep will be getting written on.....like sharpe marker mustache....etc.....

i dont plan on sleeping.... (AT ALL!!!)
Oh no! You won't write on a fellow fatty/low tier user would you???

Niko_K

Smash Master
Inui I'm in the same car as Ambrose and Kingace + the rest. I'll be staying with them Friday and Sunday.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm a lightweight, and fall asleep easily. If I get a mustache, make it a Wario mustache.

JFox

Smash Hero
This looks awesome. An entire hotel full of smash...wow. It's too bad I don't enjoy that game, otherwise this would be freakin sweet. I bet you're father is really happy about all the business too, pretty cool inui.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't care about beds, but I don't have the money to pay this. Since when are we paying?
You wouldn't have to pay. I consider you Enemy Controller. Should I confirm you as staying at the hotel? Who else is with you?

Yo Inui, will u have housing for Candy, Myself, and Beaker?
I'll put you all down as confirmed. :)

Inui, how many people can stay in each room?
I am capping every room out at 8. No more than 8. The hotel actually has issues with more than 4, lol. Make sure you don't make it obvious that more than 4 are in each room. Please don't have more than 8 in a room.

KingAce

Smash Ace
Nice, ok that is actually a really good number since we got 5 from canada and probably gonna end up chillin with the michigan ppl at the hotel :p
oh and inui, is there any time that we have to be there by? we are leaving at around 2pm from canada and it should take like 10-12 hours to get there so latest 1-2am?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'd appreciate people arriving as early as possible on Friday. Arriving when management is actually here, aka before 5pm, is actually best, because I can get more rooms more easily.

I also don't want to have to stay up extremely late. I don't like entering tournaments off of very little sleep.

Do you think you could arrive before midnight?

If not, it's understandable. I'll just be going to sleep as soon as I get your group settled in.

KingAce

Smash Ace
K we'll leave an hour earlier than planned but I dont think we can leave earlier than that :(
sorry it took us until about 12:30 to get to md/va last time and we left at 2pm and since NJ is closer yeah ok if we dont take more than 1 or 2 breaks it shud take us just before midnight to get there :)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Just get here as soon as possible and try your best! :)

Everyone please report to me when you get to the hotel and park in the back. Don't go to the front desk. I'm going to reserve the rooms and take care of you all. If the front desk catches on to how many people are actually staying, you'll have to pay $10 per night instead of $5 because I won't be able to have 8 people per room.

My phone number is 732-829-1805. I'll be running around like a headless chicken all day because of how busy I'll be, but I'll definitely be home and around.

Top Bottom