• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Revival Of Melee Housing Thread

Milos

Smash Lord
Info posted in RED means those people will get priority based on distance

the rule of thumb being that it would be too much for them to wake up early saturday and drive down just for the tourney

UPDATE: Florida has housing, thanks to DJ. still working it out for other people.

People Who Need Housing

Name: Prince of Fire
Home Location: North Haven, CT
Transportation: Car
Comments: I gots a modded Wii with Smash 64, Snes, nes, genesis, gameboy advance, burned copy of Brawl, and recording equipment. Be a mistake if you would not want to house me.......

Names: Stratford, Wafflekwnt
Method of Transportation: Car
Comments: We'll be getting there Friday night, need housing Friday and Saturday nights. If housing is too scarce we could potentially stay at a hotel.

Names: Bolt. (Colin) Cam (my friend)
Method of Transportation: Public transportation
Comments: I will bring everything I would normally bring when I sleep over someone's house.

Names: Eclipsing Binary
Method of Transportation: I will try to find public transportation to and from the tournament whenever necessary, but it would be nice if I could go with whoever is housing me
Comments: ANY space at at all would be highly appreciated...I am literally willing to sleep on the floor in somebody's closet if that's what it comes down to...thanks

Name: Spife
Home Location: Greenfield, MA
Comments: I'm still not sure if I'm going, I'll know tomorrow but the sooner I get all of this settled the better. I'll have sleeping supplies and can sleep anywhere (I'll even use a gamecube as a pillow if you want to take mine...for some reason).

Name: Chewman and Shminkledorf
Home: Milford, CT
Comments: We just need housing for Saturday night into Sunday. We are bringing 2 full setups to this. I don't want to have to drive 2 and half hours home and back on sunday morning. HALP!

Housing Availability

Alex Strife
2732 fish ave
bronx ny 10469
Additional Comments: I can house Sat into Sunday and probably go with you guys sunday if anything if not I will not mind housing either way. I MAY be able to house friday but because of my tournament that day I might leave extremely early.

Name: DJ Nintendo
Housing capacity: 10 people
Housing available both days
Comments: DJ is taking public transportation so you should either A: bring extra $ and travel with him or B: arrange your own ride

PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM SO I CAN SET UP HOUSING FOR YOU

For those who can house, DJ's info is in the proper format, not Alex Strife's, so please use that format.

PEOPLE WHO ARE HOUSED

names: frames, colbol, hungrybox, queendvs
transportation: none! (we're coming in on a plane idk if that's what you meant, but we have no car or anything to get to the venue)
comments: read the stuff i posted

HOUSED BY: DJ NINTENDO

PB&J, marsfool, mike g , chaddd and C......

HOUSED BY: Me lol

Names: Vwins (Vincent), Bam (Maxime), Kage (Roustane), Chesterr01 (Reggie)
Home Location: Montreal, Quebec
Additional Comments: Get *****? I know I'll have my own sleeping bag + air mat... the other 3 can do whatever they want, so they'll probably need a sofa or something. Warriors sleep on the floor lol.

HOUSED BY: Alex Strife

Names: MattDotZeb
Home Location: Quincy, Massachusetts
Method of Transportation: Public transportation, bus to NYC's China Town
Additional Comments: I can sleep whenever and wherever so that is no issue for me. If gas or anything is needed I'll help out.

HOUSED BY: Alex Strife

Names: Sanuzi (Josh), KirbyKaze (David), I.B (Imadh), X- Sylar -X (Peter), Idea (Kyle)
Home Location: Ontario, Canada
Additional Comments: Most people will have sleeping bags/pillows/blankets. Couches would be nice, but are really unnecessary. We will 95% be bringing at least one complete setup.

HOUSED BY: DJ Nintendo

Sanu

Smash Champion
If you missed the post...

The pre-reg form? Pretty sure I filled that out already :laugh:. You could put us down for separate housing if you must... but we'd prefer to be grouped with RaynEX and crew. Whatever works!

Edit: Note that for TML's housing request, most of the people listed are actually from Ontario, Canada. Only TML is from NY.

Edit Edit: Quebec is looking to come to this?! **** yes! ;D Time to get *****.
Otherwise, what form is there to fill out? o.0.. guess I'll do this:

Names: Sanuzi (Josh), KirbyKaze (David), I.B (Imadh), X- Sylar -X (Peter), Idea (Kyle)
Home Location: Ontario, Canada
Additional Comments: Most people will have sleeping bags/pillows/blankets. Couches would be nice, but are really unnecessary. We will 95% be bringing at least one complete setup.

greenblob

Smash Lord
Is there a thread for rides?
I may be able to provide a place to sleep Saturday night in lower Manhattan.

Frames

DI
copied from the thread
ok so fl will need rides and housing

we haven't bought our tix yet but at this point it looks like we're pretty much set on a flight

we'll be arriving at 6:00 PM at HPN (Westchester county airport)

this isn't 100 percent confirmed but i am just posting to see who could pick us up as well as house us we would probably leave sunday afternoon

also qdvs and i were potentially considering staying until tuesday (this is a BIG IF because hungrybox and colbol have parent johns so we would most likely have to go back with them) if we do get housing and somehow work this out could we potentially get housing from someone until tuesday? we would probably want to see NYC idk how far this is from that but again this is a big what if

Please PM/IM me if you can help or post if you really want

also to make it convienint for u

names: frames, colbol, hungrybox, queendvs
transportation: none! (we're coming in on a plane idk if that's what you meant, but we have no car or anything to get to the venue)
comments: read the stuff i posted

Stratford

Smash Champion
Names: Stratford, Wafflekwnt
Comments: We'll be getting there Friday night, need housing Friday and Saturday nights. If housing is too scarce we could potentially stay at a hotel.

Milos

Smash Lord
no prob alu i got your back

um who can house? right now there are like 25 people on the list or something and like 15 housing spots

i don't want people who are already sacrificing to have to pay for hotels

step it upppp

FL should house with DJ

if they're willing to throw together $60 to take a cab to his house from jfk or wherever they fly into

and maybe i'll put a group of canadians with them, if those guys have no other options

Sanu

Smash Champion
Hey, thanks for highlighting us in Red. Just pointing out, everyone in TheManaLord's listing other than himself are from Ontario as well. Thanks again!

Milos

Smash Lord
ok how many people can you house?

and any news on the possibility of 2 nights?

EDIT - Sanuzi, the only reason i didn't highlight manalord's group is because he said a friend of his in nanuet could probably house his group.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
read above i said pref 4-5 at most

2 nights is gonna be tough but if ppl really need it i have no problem...as i said im running Viridian City that sat so expect me to be leaving my house really early.

Milos

Smash Lord
Names: Vwins (Vincent), Bam (Maxime), Kage (Roustane), Chesterr01 (Reggie)
Home Location: Montreal, Quebec
Additional Comments: Get *****? I know I'll have my own sleeping bag + air mat... the other 3 can do whatever they want, so they'll probably need a sofa or something. Warriors sleep on the floor lol.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
sorry i just know kage that plays gannon and played with crismas at cot4...sorry i dont know OOS that much outside of EC

Milos

Smash Lord
lol manalord

i dunno anyone besides like

alukard jman dj and a couple other locals like hax and stuff

and of course the people everyone knows like m2k pc etc.

I PMed Kage as soon as he gets back to me i'll tell him to IM you

bolt.

Smash Ace
Names: Bolt. (Colin) Cam (my friend)
Method of Transportation: Public transportation
Comments: I will bring everything I would normally bring when I sleep over someone's house.

Eclipsing Binary

Smash Apprentice
Names: Eclipsing Binary

Method of Transportation: I will try to find public transportation to and from the tournament whenever necessary, but it would be nice if I could go with whoever is housing me

Comments: ANY space at at all would be highly appreciated...I am literally willing to sleep on the floor in somebody's closet if that's what it comes down to...thanks

I will need definitely need housing for Saturday night, and my flight is on Monday morning, 9 AM from JFK, so I will either need housing for Sunday and leave your house early in the morning or to be dropped off at JFK after the tournament ends on Sunday...

Milos

Smash Lord
right now you're on top housing priority, if it gets to be within 5 days of the tourney and no one has stepped up i'll see if i can fit one more ok?

Eclipsing Binary

Smash Apprentice
Awesome :)

Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate it. This is my first major tournament, and I am excited beyond belief.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
SOMEBODY HOUSE VWINS/QUEBEC CREW, AND SOMEBODY HOUSE ONTARIO CREW PLEEEEEASE

I have housing I'm pretty sure you can remove my name from the list.

Milos

Smash Lord
ok i put kage's group with you too

ontario will be next no doubt

EDIT - In fact DJ said it would be fine if they stayed with him. tell one of them to IM him he's always online on his phone

his sn is djnintendo05

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah I'm coming!!!

Oh and Shiz (if he can make it) is probably going to fly into La Guardia (LGA) or John F. Kennedy (JFK) on Thursday since those are the cheapest flights for him...would anyone be able to pick him up/house him???

If you can only house him, would you be able to help him figure out the public transportation to get to your place???

I know this isn't the normal format, but once I get more info from him I'll update this post!!!

:colorful:

Sanu

Smash Champion
Thanks for all the work you've done so far Milos; myself, everyone in my car and Canada really appreciates it!! I do hope someone steps up for housing though :S

*prays*

Now... we wait.

I still can't believe Quebec is coming to this OMOGMOGMOMGOMG I'm so excited!! And XD @ not knowing if he was THE Kage or or not... though, it's understandable that you guys didn't know :p. Srsly tho, prepare to get ***** by him <_<. He's too good.

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
ParlNock needs a ride to NYC or Philadelphia from Mass Madness
He can get a bus from NYC to Philadelphia.

He doesn't mind giving gas money.
This will get both me and him to Revival of Melee.

You will not have to give him a ride back to Mass the next week.
Mass Madness is this weekend.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ok so my housing is full now...also due to work i MAY have to work at 6am-230 but i leave my house at 540ish cause i live 10 mins away so ppl might have to leave at 6ish in the mornign but i''ll see about calling out.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
of course now if ppl supported my tournaments like apex it will be all f-in good xD

Sanu

Smash Champion
Milos, that's fine... but I sent DJ a PM about housing to see if he had any space and he hasn't gotten back to me at all. Are you sure he's ok to house my car? =S

Spife

Smash Master
Name: Spife
Home Location: Greenfield, MA
Comments: I'm still not sure if I'm going, I'll know tomorrow but the sooner I get all of this settled the better. I'll have sleeping supplies and can sleep anywhere (I'll even use a gamecube as a pillow if you want to take mine...for some reason).

I don't need housing Friday night, I'm posting this on the assumption that the event is 2 days; there is no way I'm driving to ny twice in one weekend -.-

Top Bottom