• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Revival Of Melee Housing Thread

Milos

Smash Lord
I'm calling Dj to confirm I'll edit this post when I know.

I'm posting from my phone right now but I'll put your info on the first page when I get home spife

Spife

Smash Master

I'm posting from my phone right now but I'll put your info on the first page when I get home spife
Thanks, I might not be traveling alone, I can get better details tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

I need housing for myself and 3 more for a total of 4. Would prefer closer to NYC so we can do **** friday night in the city.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Name: Chewman and Shminkledorf
Home: Milford, CT
Transportation: Car
Comments: We just need housing for Saturday night into Sunday. We are bringing 2 full setups to this. I don't want to have to drive 2 and half hours home and back on sunday morning. HALP!

idea

Smash Master

was this for sanuzi's car or for spife?

either way, you haven't updated anything yet =P

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
im SUPPOSED To get my new studio this week, but i wont even have furniture there and my dad will prob be there so in the event that some ppl cannot afford hotel or w/e and theres NO OTHER alternative watsoever i might be able to house a couple ppl, but id definitely have to get my father to stay somewhere else so whoevers in charge of housing call me later in the week if its a necessity and u guys got no more options.

my number is 360-917-4811. ask for ben (thats me).

I.B

Smash Lord
Any news for housing? A car of 5 Canadians(incl. KIRBYKAZE) will have to cancel if we don't confirm housing by this Wednesday. Please PM one of us ASAP!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
who am i housing now too much stuff i missed

update - i have sunday off so no worries there

D

Deleted member

I still need housing for 4. also asking for confirmation by wednesday.

I.B

Smash Lord
man...this is some serious failure.

FOR THE SAKE OF SEEING KIRBYKAZE AT THIS TOURNEY, SOMEBODY HOUSE US PLEASE!

JFox

Smash Hero
I would suggest that all of the CT guys communicate with one another, and find a hotel nearby the venue that is cheap. if you tell them that u are having 2 people in a hotel, and ask for double beds, you can bring in another 5 through a side entrance and have 7 people crash in a room together. This is what I've done for just about every 2 day tourney ive ever went to. After splitting it 7 ways, it only turns out to be like $10 per person per night

idea

Smash Master
Names: Sanuzi (Josh), KirbyKaze (David), I.B (Imadh), X- Sylar -X (Peter), Idea (Kyle)
Home Location: Ontario, Canada
Method of Transportation: Car
Additional Comments: Most people will have sleeping bags/pillows/blankets. Couches would be nice, but are really unnecessary. We will 95% be bringing at least one complete setup.

HOUSED BY: DJ Nintendo
hehe.

i'll take this as confirmation though. if we all drive there and show up at dj nintendo's house, and he says he didn't agree to house us, we just won't allow ourselves to be kicked out. either
1) I.B. will overpower him by being very tall, or
2) Kirbykaze will touch him inappropriately until he
...a) gets too grossed out and lets us in, or
...b) starts giggling uncontrollably and can't resist us anymore.

Milos

Smash Lord
lolol let's hope it doesn't come to that

im afraid until more housing becomes available there's nothing i can really do for those without housing.

maybe you should start looking at hotel options?

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Hazz said he could house some people. He lives in westchester and that not far from the venue at all. Im talking to him now to see if he can help people out.

Hazz, Hazzard so he searches his name and comes across this thread

Eclipsing Binary

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone able to help me out and try to squeeze me in somewhere? I don't need housing for Friday night, only Saturday and maybe Sunday (depending on whether I can get a ride to JFK after the tournament ends on Sunday).

I'm flying in from California by myself. I am literally willing to sleep in a closet, bathroom, kitchen, whatever...anything at all. If you can assist me, or if you know anyone who may be able to, please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Itd help if you posted flight times etc. So are you getting like a cab from the airport to the tourny? Or would you need a ride there Sat. morning. Gmoney is helping out the people from Cali I think. Im pretty sure he might be housing Zhu and taking him to the airport Sunday. Ill see if he can help you out too.

His AIM is scrapecity

Eggm

Smash Hero
I can house people Friday and Saturday nights about 4 people. Maybe Sunday night if you needed it. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm. The issue is I live 1.45 miles from the venue and I don't have any space in my car. So you will have to be a driver. If your coming from south of the venue its probably better since I live 1.45 miles south. Anyways yeah.. thats all I can do lol

Hax

Smash Champion
brian AIM me about getting to this! from midtown

Eclipsing Binary

Smash Apprentice
Itd help if you posted flight times etc. So are you getting like a cab from the airport to the tourny? Or would you need a ride there Sat. morning. Gmoney is helping out the people from Cali I think. Im pretty sure he might be housing Zhu and taking him to the airport Sunday. Ill see if he can help you out too.
I arrive at JFK 8:09 AM on Saturday. I looked up public transportation directions on Google, and it sounds like that's a possibility if Google is correct...but if someone can help me out with a ride (I'll help pay for gas, of course), especially if someone is already picking people up from JFK or that area, that would be greatly appreciated.

My flight back to San Francisco is at 9 AM on Monday morning, also at JFK. So it's a similar situation. After the tournament ends on Sunday, I will either need to take public transportation to JFK or get dropped off by someone. If that's not a possibility, I may need housing for Sunday night, and I'll leave really early in the morning for my flight.

Thanks for the information HBK, I will try to contact Gmoney.

I can house people Friday and Saturday nights about 4 people. Maybe Sunday night if you needed it. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm. The issue is I live 1.45 miles from the venue and I don't have any space in my car. So you will have to be a driver. If your coming from south of the venue its probably better since I live 1.45 miles south. Anyways yeah.. thats all I can do lol
Thanks Eggm, I will keep that in mind. I will try to contact some other people first and see what I can do, but if nothing else works, I wouldn't mind just taking a taxi for 1.45 miles to get to your place after the tournament.

JFox

Smash Hero
I arrive at JFK 8:09 AM on Saturday. I looked up public transportation directions on Google, and it sounds like that's a possibility if Google is correct...but if someone can help me out with a ride (I'll help pay for gas, of course), especially if someone is already picking people up from JFK or that area, that would be greatly appreciated.
If you were coming an hour earlier I'd be able to pick you up, but thats just not gonna happen, sorry :(

My flight back to San Francisco is at 9 AM on Monday morning, also at JFK. So it's a similar situation. After the tournament ends on Sunday, I will either need to take public transportation to JFK or get dropped off by someone. If that's not a possibility, I may need housing for Sunday night, and I'll leave really early in the morning for my flight.
:urg:I can house you and bring you to the airport 9AM :urg:

Mango/Lovage's flight is 10:30, so I'm just gonna get up super early and throw you all into JFK airport and be done with this ****. I have a ****in class to get to at 11:20 anyway, so **** it.

Thanks Eggm, I will keep that in mind. I will try to contact some other people first and see what I can do, but if nothing else works, I wouldn't mind just taking a taxi for 1.45 miles to get to your place after the tournament.
He means he is an hour and 45 mins from JFK airport, lol. Taking a taxi is definitely not an option.

Spife

Smash Master
Update, I need housing for one other person, I'm traveling with Kyu Puff.

Eclipsing Binary

Smash Apprentice
Okay, gmoney has told me that he could house me on Saturday and Sunday night. I think you can put me under "housed" now. :)

But if anyone can pick me up from JFK on Saturday morning, that would help me out a lot! Thanks for all your help guys! :)

Frames

DI
yea like qdvs said FL is now staying with pc chris and not dj nintendo so somebody else can have our spots it was gonna be us 4 so somebody else can take our place

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
**** my awesome housing fell threw omg need urgent housing

URGENT HOUSING NEEDS

HOUSING FIVE PEOPLE MYSELF KOJ RAYNEX EUROPHORIA UNKNOWN

my aim is: The Mana Lord

plz be close to venue

D

Deleted member

ok now I need housing for 6:

Umbreon
Chaser