• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL Revival Of Melee Housing Thread

Eggm

Smash Hero
I arrive at JFK 8:09 AM on Saturday. I looked up public transportation directions on Google, and it sounds like that's a possibility if Google is correct...but if someone can help me out with a ride (I'll help pay for gas, of course), especially if someone is already picking people up from JFK or that area, that would be greatly appreciated.

My flight back to San Francisco is at 9 AM on Monday morning, also at JFK. So it's a similar situation. After the tournament ends on Sunday, I will either need to take public transportation to JFK or get dropped off by someone. If that's not a possibility, I may need housing for Sunday night, and I'll leave really early in the morning for my flight.

Thanks for the information HBK, I will try to contact Gmoney.

Thanks Eggm, I will keep that in mind. I will try to contact some other people first and see what I can do, but if nothing else works, I wouldn't mind just taking a taxi for 1.45 miles to get to your place after the tournament.
Err I'm actually 1.45 hours south I meant to write that sorry. I live 1 hour and 45 minutes from the venue. :(

Sanu

Smash Champion
Err I'm actually 1.45 hours south I meant to write that sorry. I live 1 hour and 45 minutes from the venue. :(
Oh ouch o___o. Well, good luck with that then :laugh:. You didn't respond to me anyways, as expected, heh; but don't worry about it.

D

Deleted member

vidjo has no car no money and no one remotely near him. getting him to go was its own miracle.

JFox

Smash Hero
umbreon, vidjo and dac said they will be stayin with me....

did something change or am i misinformed, or are u misinformed?

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Anyone hook me and 4 of my friends up with housing? This is the last call.
i might be able to house u and your 4 friends i have to find out 1st tho i am like 40 minutes from the venue

aim me at mindgames2199. i am also like 10 min from gmoney and he is housing lovage and zhu so we could smash with them maybe after. aim me plox

Sanu

Smash Champion
I responded both times, but it said you were off line by then. :(
Ohhh, lol. My bad then, sorry; I'm just used to American players never responding to my messages :laugh:.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Ohhh, lol. My bad then, sorry; I'm just used to American players never responding to my messages :laugh:.
Stay on aim a little longer next time then. Or never turn it off like me so you can respond when you do return.

Top Bottom